Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#13 *Batao Yaad koi, kya Puraani leke ao* (Page 124)

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

wishing everyone a very happy mother's day...

saw the episode and yes arjun and sudhaji were the stars ..and when my mother says yeh ladka bahut accha hai LOL..then it seals the deal that arjun took over completely..

love the rivanya scenes too ...especially the mandir wala first scene...his love for her has no end...none at all...he can go beyond and beyond just for her...haiii

and yesterday baba said very clearly that ritik has to fight the mahismati..not hamara khandaan or vansh ka koi or the mani keeper but ritik...so how can season 2 be without them...this is ritik and shiv ka fight...plzz cvs postpone the kid story to season 3 ..but keep season 2 for rivanya vs mahishmati and shesha...

even sometimes mom when she would watch with me, she used to say this guy is really good. and when my mom says so the scene is usually superlative, warna kabhi na bole meri maa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisher

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:30am | IP Logged
arjun ny pahr diya aj ... shaleen k pls nxt maat layna pls 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chang93well-wisher

well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Arjun won man of the match award in today's match... Clap Party

Chang93

well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Missed initial part of match & missed some part of Arjun's batting...will have to watch repeat tonight..kya shaandaar batting ki aaj Arjun ne Big smile
Chang93 IF-Rockerz
Chang93
Chang93

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Hey guys

will be busy tonight. a friend has come over. and hence we have some evening plans. so may be will be able to catch up the episode really late.
abhi abhi segments dekha. OMG Adaa Mouni totally hilarious. and sach bol gayi Adaa. LOL

regarding the chandravanshi, I remember in one OLV Ritik told Sesha that they belong to the SuryaVansh, and are the protector of the maani.

and about the protector, it has to be either Ritik, or his male offspring
btw, once i had thought, SS rajvansh may be nagavanshi kshatriyas...because Sheshnag is their totem and they are protector of  naagmani(like nagavanshis have serpent as principal deity)...but yes they belong to solar dynasty.

yes...it has to be Ritik or his male offspring.
maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

'chandravanshi' means kshatriyas.

wht is tht

Ksatriyas rulers as per chaturvarna system were divided in to 4 based on their claim of being descended from whom. Surya vansh, Chandra vansh, Agni Vansh n Raj Vansh. Rajputs the ruling elite around rajastan were part of Kshatriyas. There was a blood feud running between rajputs belonging to surya vansh n Chandra vansh which ran for centuries.

Somebody has posted a reason for this feud in IF. The link is below. But I don't know authenticity of the same. In mythology both clans were great n had god born amongst them. Lord Ram in suryavansh n Lord Krishna in Chandra Vansh.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2849699&TPN=7
Chang93 IF-Rockerz
Chang93
Chang93

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Again near about whole match was about Arjun...every other sec, commentators chanting Arjun...Arjun...ArjunLOLLOL...Arjun and Sahil played superlyTongue...and Arjun two straight sixes to murnal, first between deep extra cover and long off on slightly wide ball and then followed by straight six...it was awesomeBig smile...and i want to say something to that m*****Angry...his evil smileSleepySleepy
and i think MT should release shaleen next season...i personally don't like him much...but Sahil and Behzaad are good players...they played really well in bcl.

and today Arjun batted brilliantly and then how actively he was involed in second inning while feilding and making strategies...really good.

Edited by Chang93 - 08 May 2016 at 7:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4everwell-wisherdrfizaahmed

Chang93 IF-Rockerz
Chang93
Chang93

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

Arjun won man of the match award in today's match... Clap Party
Yup man of the matchBig smileBig smile

well-wisher