Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#13 *Batao Yaad koi, kya Puraani leke ao* (Page 120)

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

start mein bataya tha divya was viren ki choti behen ..but then uske baad it was really confusing ..even before sometime she would call her chache sometime maa...
and SS ko poore famlily ki tree mein hi locha hai..vansh mein bhi hoghaLOL

that sridevi ka movie mein even sunny deol was naag na ..nagina ka sequel nighaaen mein and he was send to trap sridevi but falls for her something..bahut pehle picture dekha tha story theek se yaad nahi...i think agar baccha route lenge toh yahin plot use karenge...

han dekhi mein ny us din arahi thi ... i was like zara dekho tu kya hai...

sunny deol was send by the gurma kinda sapera to sridevi to get madi... n she has no or less pwers i thnk n sunny was capture to naags made her touch madi pass phir tu dhamal pwer agai us mein ..

he was originally naag he was made naag .. a human boy was kindnap n thn made naag 

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

see aj scles wlaa arjun dekha na .. naag look wana see ruk jao lagti hon 

Arjun Mouni n Adaa ko bahut naagin jokes se tang karta hai. isko bhi naag bana do. isss pe bhi jokes banayengeROFL

han dono mil ker usko tang keray gi 
aj olv mein crew wala bhi bola aj kya hogaya hai tum logo ko... LOLLOL

baby fb kerdiya hai 
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
ok guys chalo I am off to sleep now...
Hug

have SR dreamsHug
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sun29

start mein bataya tha divya was viren ki choti behen ..but then uske baad it was really confusing ..even before sometime she would call her chache sometime maa...
and SS ko poore famlily ki tree mein hi locha hai..vansh mein bhi hoghaLOL

that sridevi ka movie mein even sunny deol was naag na ..nagina ka sequel nighaaen mein and he was send to trap sridevi but falls for her something..bahut pehle picture dekha tha story theek se yaad nahi...i think agar baccha route lenge toh yahin plot use karenge...

han dekhi mein ny us din arahi thi ... i was like zara dekho tu kya hai...

sunny deol was send by the gurma kinda sapera to sridevi to get madi... n she has no or less pwers i thnk n sunny was capture to naags made her touch madi pass phir tu dhamal pwer agai us mein ..

he was originally naag he was made naag .. a human boy was kindnap n thn made naag 

haan thanks...after the first movie this one as sequl did not work at all...coz te plot was more or less the same...going after mani ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

ok guys chalo I am off to sleep now...
Hug

have SR dreamsHug

good night sanchu...see you later...you too have the unedited wala dream ...LOLLOL
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
ha tu wohi baat hai yaha mashwati lay ker kuch new lay hain thy shud nt spoil it 
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

ha tu wohi baat hai yaha mashwati lay ker kuch new lay hain thy shud nt spoil it 

paper mein accha plot hai par usko waise execute bhi karna chahiye...and it also depends on actors for season 2...rivanya werea huge reason along with the mystery ,revenge plot that the show is such a hit and popular..ritik and his love for shiv just won hearts over...hence season 2 sirf maheswati par nahi chala sakte..they need to give a strong love story too...
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
u have to have a lovestory to have a show... u cant run without it ... if u cont this or punar janam u have a very strong establish loves story ..if u dnt... u need a very strong male lead or bth... a male lead mean people wil always compare ...aray yeh ritik nhi hia... ritik has set the standard of a lover boys so high tht matching it wil b diffcult 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sanchu--

Go to top