DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#13 *Batao Yaad koi, kya Puraani leke ao* - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chang93 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Really nice one Fiza😛...RiVanya❤️
Chang93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

ho rahi hogi 😆
Waise pura cottage type already set tha humare RiVanya k liye with curtains and mat 🤣

tabela was like five star tabela😆😆

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

lol PMMKA tym se chalta araha hai

han tu banda kya bolo jane day wasy jis jis ny arjun se bilwaja panga liya arjun ny tu kuch nhi kiya bt karma strikes 
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chang93

I personally loved scenes from RiVanya's pre SR to post SR...the scene before SR, it was such a sweet intense scene depicting the love, concern of Ritik for Shivanya...when Shivanya got caught in that ice storm, the pain, angst of Ritik and his concern for Shivanya was one high intense moment...then how he caressing Shivanya...and putting his head on Shivanya😛...then after breaking that ice with Shiv ji Trishul, he tried every option to heal Shivanya but when all in vain, then he decided, he himself has to do something...consummate with her...he was somehow hesiatnt, as due to results follwing after that but for Shivanya he did it...yes SR was short but still it was nice...beautiful...song was really nice...and then after SR, how Shivanya raised curtain and that smiling face with clear inner happiness in her heart and even she remembering SR❤️...oh! that was so sweet...splendid...she was not feeling guilty...then happy satisfaction wali smile on Ritik's face and Shivanya blushing, loved it...after it, Ritik hugging Shivanya from back and then that passionate hug

and Shivanya was worried about her losing powers just because, now how would she protect her husband Ritik...Oh! Shivanya...Kudos!👏...and Ritik was somehow feeling guilty but😛...and in last that togetherness wali hug before third party face came...and then Shivanya remembering her moment's spent with Ritik...so sweet😛...and last Shivanya dialogues to sesha as 'Sindoor' ki sakti' n 'Ritik ka pyaar hi meri sabsa bari sakti hai'...i was like❤️

and also i want to say, sesha's dialogue, 'Shivanya nai Ritik ko mujshe pahele pa liya'😲...as if seriously🥱🥱...what kinda lust is this...heights🤔...and that precap😔😒...raham karo ekta n cvs...please...honestly can't tolerate it any more

and in last again, though SR was short but it was good...short and sweet😛and most importantly we got near about 17-18 minutes continues RiVanya scenes...and i think cvs somehoe compensated for short SR with really nice pre and post SR scenes❤️❤️

Exactly... the pre and post SR scenes were so good and beautiful that I don't want to complain abt any other thing...
I feel contented while seeing them all happy and satisfied..
Pehle Shesha ki kachi hogayi then Sheshnaag ki bhi kachi hogayi... Yayyy!!!!
drfizaahmed thumbnail
yeh lay baby arjun is pagal 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

avi insta per jay gi..? acha banti tu 

aj mjhy bht maza aya jab muranl n kapil dono ko sixer paray ... razia aj such mein pehas gai 🤣
magar maza aya i m watching again

shayd chala jaye on insta. nahi toh video clip de de. woh toh jayegi. aajkal insta allowing 1 minute long video.

mee too loved the match today. kal dubara dekhungi. abhi very sleepy
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

yeh lay baby arjun is pagal 

email kar dena baby
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chang93

tabela was like five star tabela😆😆

top rated show hai...tabela bhi top class mila.

and haddhai. udhar SR kiya matlab usiko ghar bana ke baith gaye..

and koi yeh batao Shivanya ko nayi saree and jhumke kaha se mile🤣
Ritik ko wohi purane kapde hi mile pehenne ko🤣
yeh baat samjh nahi ayi
Chang93 thumbnail

Exactly... the pre and post SR scenes were so good and beautiful that I don't want to complain abt any other thing...
I feel contented while seeing them all happy and satisfied..
Pehle Shesha ki kachi hogayi then Sheshnaag ki bhi kachi hogayi... Yayyy!!!!

Yes...even am not complaining about anything or even any such disappointment.

true...that is more important thing...seeing them happy and satisfed and real feel of being together❤️
drfizaahmed thumbnail
bahu k role k liyan sesha naag day ker gay ...
acha  min long good phly pata hota tu aj vm dayty on mothers day chal koi nhi 

kkerti hon dono video bhi aur gif bhi