Users

Frequent Posters

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

'chandravanshi' means kshatriyas.

wht is tht

Ksatriyas rulers as per chaturvarna system were divided in to 4 based on their claim of being descended from whom. Surya vansh, Chandra vansh, Agni Vansh n Raj Vansh. Rajputs the ruling elite around rajastan were part of Kshatriyas. There was a blood feud running between rajputs belonging to surya vansh n Chandra vansh which ran for centuries.

Somebody has posted a reason for this feud in IF. The link is below. But I don't know authenticity of the same. In mythology both clans were great n had god born amongst them. Lord Ram in suryavansh n Lord Krishna in Chandra Vansh.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2849699&TPN=7
Chang93 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Again near about whole match was about Arjun...every other sec, commentators chanting Arjun...Arjun...Arjun😆😆...Arjun and Sahil played superly😛...and Arjun two straight sixes to murnal, first between deep extra cover and long off on slightly wide ball and then followed by straight six...it was awesome😃...and i want to say something to that m*****😡...his evil smile🥱🥱
and i think MT should release shaleen next season...i personally don't like him much...but Sahil and Behzaad are good players...they played really well in bcl.

and today Arjun batted brilliantly and then how actively he was involed in second inning while feilding and making strategies...really good.
Edited by Chang93 - 7 years ago
Chang93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Arjun won man of the match award in today's match... 👏 🥳

Yup man of the match😃😃
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Commentators were calling Arjun's name after every ball...and whenever Arjun said iss over mein wicket jayega wicket gira...maja aa gaya.. 😊
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shaleen shud defo go out. Uska koi kaam nhi 30 run aram SE extra dayta hai tashan asa. Jasay wasim akram hai... Bezad shaln k bina wont. Play no need of him to
Batsman arjun aksh adi sahil hain
bowler kj kv adi akah 
baq. Girls are good thora guide chaiy bs 

Aj AE aram SE 60 per jati captin ji ny har match kaam tamam kiya 

Khir again arjun did wht he has to as owner player very well last match bhi is match bhi 
Chang93 thumbnail
If behzad won't play without shaleen...he can also go away..though he is a fine player but their is not any shortage of good players for MT🥱🥱
Btw...i guess MT didn't made it to the semis...had read IF article few days back.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

even sometimes mom when she would watch with me, she used to say this guy is really good. and when my mom says so the scene is usually superlative, warna kabhi na bole meri maa

same here..my mother very rarely praises anyone...and aaj i was watching repeat and she too with me ...and suddenly after his scene with sudhaji where he was threatening her...she complimented him...she likes ritik and arjun a lot from start tooo..hum dono weekday mein evening repeat dekhte the now that they stopped it she misses episodes and then i have to update her...aaj mera poora family naaghin dekh raha tha...and all had questions 😆😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chang93

Happy Mother's day Sun and to everyone😊

exactly...Arjun and Sudha ji were truly fantastic in yesterday's episode...Arjun's scary, angry, intense looks and Sudha ji fearful/panic expressions...yup they were really stars of the day...yes RiVanya temple scene was one sweet intense scene...and Ritik's love for Shivanya, it's beyond any sort of boundaries or limit...unparalleled❤️

am personally somehow confused with maheshmati thing...maheshmati gonna be main antagonists for season 2 but if they are going for season 2 through RiVanya's child route and 25 years leap...i mean, RiVanya's child taking central stage and their child is girl, icchadhari naagin...then their SS rajvansh would end, as no successor...so who will fight with maheshmati...as SS earlier also had said, mera Yuvraaj ladaga unsa(maheshmati sai)...and yesterday also he said in convo with Ritik in temple...'tum hi aakri varis ho mere vansh ka', 'naagmani ka rakhwala'...so only SS rajvansh can protect naagmani, and only human not any other creature and i guess, only Ritik can protect it...and if we interpret SS dialouge in broader way(just a thought), if not Ritik, then only his child can protect naagmani, that too human who should be a male(i guess)...and then convo in haveli...SS clearly said, 'tumhe unha(mahesmati ko) rokna hai Ritik, islayi tum naag nahi ban sakta'...'tumhe is naagmani ki raksha karni hogi'

So what i can interpret from SS wordings and other things so far reagrding, who can stop mahesmati(main antagonist for season 2) and protect naagmani??

1)Ritik himself
2)human male child of RiVanya(if we SS wording in more broader way)

So i think RiVanya's story continuation or leap of just 1-2(or few more years) would be best options, in regards to fight with maheshmati, as only rajvanshi can stop them and protect naagmani.

and one more thing, SS also said, mahesmati are 'chandravanshi' means kshatriyas...so they might be just humans with some sort of extraordinary powers(just my guess)

thank you chang...and true ..his scenes with yamini was really good...and his love for shiv is toh so overwhelming na...he leaves you speechless...and i would like to thank the story writers as welll that they did not butcher ritik at all in these 6 months...instead kept him above all as a character and this is such a rare occurrence from Ekta land..ritik was truly a hero and still is...

even i am super confused about them and think only by climax we will get to know anything clearly and true that..vansh ko badhana hai and yuvraaj had to fight the mahesmati..it has to be ritik /..indication toh wahin lag raha hai or their son...

and yes they should take a year or two ka leap and take the story forward and leave this baccha angle for another season..i mean rivanya certainly have story for one more season ...yup chandravanshi means warriors...they must be in disguise and with thier own agenda much more than the mani 
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sr aya aur chala bhi gaya is SE zayda intimate am scnce hota hai but I wont complain it was innocent n very subtle but shiv didnt regret until sesh nag came so I'm good thank god shiv k villan nhi banaya 
Thora aur hota but thn situational hai so cool bt arni itni SE dair mein kaafi hai havnet watch all so baqi baad mein 
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hola everyone 🤗
Cvs bhi kamal hain RiVanya SR ke saath precap mein RiChiii torture muft lol