Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
play U ke aye hai. jo blocked hai yahaan
playwire ya flash ka nahi aya😭
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: well-wisher

Hardly any dialogue for Ritik when Yamini is stabbing him...he just kept murmuring maa maa maa & kept remembering what all happened in past...Arjun's expression in the entire scene..hats off to his talent

And when Ritik was immersing ankyji asthi...the pain on his face, tears rolling down his face & yamini busy in her nautanki...Arjun was absolutely brilliant with his expressions & emotions

Even as SS, Arjun was outstanding...his concern for Shivanya & Ritik..and after seeing Ritik unconscious, he was so shocked & pained...it really touched my heart when he said that entire life he kept on waiting to meet his yuvraaj & now when he is meeting him his yuvrraj is no more..then shivanya saying baba don't say this ritik ko kuch nahi so sakta & the anxiety on SS face when he said phir iski saan kyun nahi chal rahi

Feeling so satisfied that Arjun is getting such opportunity to show his talent

very true preeti... it was so awsum in bth ways as father as son... he was totally rockingg 
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hardly any dialogue for Ritik when Yamini is stabbing him...he just kept murmuring maa maa maa & kept remembering what all happened in past...Arjun's expression in the entire scene..hats off to his talent

And when Ritik was immersing ankyji asthi...the pain on his face, tears rolling down his face & yamini busy in her nautanki...Arjun was absolutely brilliant with his expressions & emotions

Even as SS, Arjun was outstanding...his concern for Shivanya & Ritik..and after seeing Ritik unconscious, he was so shocked & pained...it really touched my heart when he said that entire life he kept on waiting to meet his yuvraaj & now when he is meeting him his yuvrraj is no more..then shivanya saying baba don't say this ritik ko kuch nahi so sakta & the anxiety on SS face when he said phir iski saan kyun nahi chal rahi

Feeling so satisfied that Arjun is getting such opportunity to show his talent

He acted brilliantly... It was heartbreaking to see him like that especially when he said maa😭😭 saare shocks ek saath hi mil gaye...
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I so liked today's episode...Arjun never fails to impress viewers & today's episode is one of those episodes where Arjun gets the opportunity to show his versatility & immense acting skill
well-wisher thumbnail
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I so liked today's episode...Arjun never fails to impress viewers & today's episode is one of those episodes where Arjun gets the opportunity to show his versatility & immense acting skill

Exactly... Even last episode was so high on emotions, I loved last Sunday wala epi
In today's epi apart from these scenes faltu ka drama bhi tha... And I didn't like those parts!
drfizaahmed thumbnail
i thnk the wrse addition is chutki ..bilwajhy mein thi woh... drama is part of all... btw new yogiraj actor is nt th good old walay zayda impact full thy 
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As per news articles chutki might play a big role next season.
drfizaahmed thumbnail
wch article? 
acha hai asay hi logo ko lao... end mein dekhty hain kaun hota hai sab 25 pause per hain kya 🤣
well-wisher thumbnail
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

i thnk the wrse addition is chutki ..bilwajhy mein thi woh... drama is part of all... btw new yogiraj actor is nt th good old walay zayda impact full thy

Chutki parts look so forced...this entry does not make any sense..

These days only Ritik, SS & Shivanya look sane..all others have become insane or over acting ki dukaan