Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

exactly..yeh seasonal show hai aur finite..so why could they not put ritik shiv vs mahishmati family in season 2..a continuation...with season one ending with shesha managing to break the wall...season 2 starts with rivanya happily living and mahismati enters disguised as moden family to create havoc in their life..and even shesha would have important scope given her obsession for mani and ritik continues hence she joins the evil ones...this could have aaram se covered another 50-60 episodes...bring in cameo vamps and villains ...and after a few season ge tthe kid wala story ...

ab dekho na BV totally revamp kar dia and new love story bana dia hai  

this is what i was expecting. season 2 would be like a continuation of the mahismati story.
lekin idhar toh ek pooja mein kaam over kar diya.

sesha in all honesty was a very interesting character. lekin uska pura waste kar diya CVs ne
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

aur shikhar k chakar mein hum pagalkhane mein ...

i agree sun i was shipper of bajaj  n prena ...ronit is such a good actor ...tht reminds mein bade ache lagty hin  bhi tu sequel bana tha 🤣

haan even i heard uska sequel banne wala tha ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

ronit is one of the finest actors...he is another actor jisko mein tv par ek intense love story mein dekhna chahthi hoon..EK totally ruined itna karo na mujhe pyaar inspite of having him as lead 
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BV ko ab zaroorat thi revamp ki... bht same way chal gaya ... tu hona bhi chaiy tha ...BV without leap kitna chala hai n thy do bring good tracks... on n off... writers better hai uska...
maheswati fight without rivanya bht bara awsum track thy spoiled.. totally ... bht awsum jata sesha k bht powerfull ata n idhar rivanya ka ...shiv k sadness to fight wth sister ...sesha k emotions ritik k furious look after such cute romantic one bth scope ths us mein 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

beta his fans kya maheswati ko bhi pata hai har news rekhty thy aur abhi bhi dekhty hain ..sharat lagay betay sharat laga ly 🤣

btw kasam mein leap k baad female lead will b changes as we thought reincarnation mein change hojay gi woh ..but bht muskil nhi hoga connection bana 

nahi hona chahiye connection banana. tabhi they are changing and taking leap s early.

and yes we were right...ladki change hogi. hum pehle se hi bol rahe the.

mahismatis to Naagin

"kasam ki kasam haan kasam se...hum ko pyaar hai sirf tumse..."🤣
sun29 thumbnail

exactly sun is show mein male lead he touch wood sahi sahlamat raha hai ...warna sab ajeeb se ajeeb tar hogay ... aur jo hota hai us se related hota hai ... the fact tht show was called naagin bt promos mystery n all were abt ritik ... made it diffrent ..i thnk i like the fact in this show k har character ki importance hai ... yamni shiv ritik sangram... in start sesha k bhi 

and this was such a pleasant surprise...at no point or twist did the makers forget ritik ...he was there every frame even when he was clueless about his wife's identity...EK usually itni meherbaan nahi hoti woh bhi finite series mein when she could have mad eit all about the naaghins but like you said it was not..it was about ritik from scene one...

drfizaahmed thumbnail

ronit is one of the finest actors...he is another actor jisko mein tv par ek intense love story mein dekhna chahthi hoon..EK totally ruined itna karo na mujhe pyaar inspite of having him as lead 

ronit k ap finite serise mein lay sakty ho... as usk time k issue ata hai.. aur waha bi yeh bht hua itna tu woh gayab rehta tha phir balji k hamesha k extend extend kerna ...make things so bad 

sochna naagin 26 epi se 60 tak chala gaya limit hai koi 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

i sometimes feel Nivi ka bad luck bhi kahrab hai...uska har show peet jata hai.

though not following Meri awaaz...
i think that is better than the rest
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

and this was such a pleasant surprise...at no point or twist did the makers forget ritik ...he was there every frame even when he was clueless about his wife's identity...EK usually itni meherbaan nahi hoti woh bhi finite series mein when she could have mad eit all about the naaghins but like you said it was not..it was about ritik from scene one...

not scene one...
Ritik since the pilot.

if u remember the sneak peek by colors.

it was all about usse laya gaya hai...
uska pyaar uski mohabbat all pertaining to Ritik.

the story was build around him.
even the main twist was about him n his father.
revenge shivanya ka tha...lekin twist Ritik se relate karte the. the mark was a total surprise element
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

i sometimes feel Nivi ka bad luck bhi kahrab hai...uska har show peet jata hai.

though not following Meri awaaz...
i think that is better than the rest

woh andtv per hai sony k tarha best bhi lao gay tu 1.4 jay gi bht gai trp tu ... 
bt yes critically kaafi tareef hai us show ki... n mera cable wala andtv hi nhi  khol raha hai na meinny mouni ko dekha n is show ko... 
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

this is what i was expecting. season 2 would be like a continuation of the mahismati story.
lekin idhar toh ek pooja mein kaam over kar diya.

sesha in all honesty was a very interesting character. lekin uska pura waste kar diya CVs ne

logically this is how they should have gone instead of bringing 25 years ka break...with the way the mahismati was build up..one was expecting something immediately...

and even today cvs have no idea what to with shesha..they completely ruined her ..even if a vamp they could have made  her interesting not their typical in house vaamp