India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Avenger's Assemble! (Page 4)

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
hilarious post ROFL good to see feel-light posts like urs :) Gud luck with your studies :)
N keep posts like this coming :D 

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@Shakti I soo want this too happen,I loved this scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlaam5Tranquility123

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

Highly agree on the mentioned part of 'coming here adds to the stress, as much as we face it in reality'

Another Captain America enthusiast..I'm making a trip to the cinema over the weekend to watch it!!

The precap extracts multiple disheveled implications after viewing it..which is the purpose the makers wanted to maintain and rebuke many questions in the mind

A seed of doubt is definitely going to be planted in Kunj's mind..Usha can be thanked for that because that little scene we got between Twinkle and Usha today was there for a reason..she's going to blurt out something regarding the meeting and/or the short dress

Not the best of the tracks, purely because Yuvi's actions are becoming intolerable and difficult to fathom..along with this I am slightly annoyed with how wasteful Kunj's character is becoming, I just hope these little glitches are rectified 

Adore the post though..a nice change of read after seeing the forum in such a bad nature

Inayah I dont know if its just me but even your normal replies sound so poetic to me Stern Smile

I havent watched the episode but I can imagine Usha mentioning something especially when Kunj asks his mother about Twinkle's whereabouts at that time of night Geek

Yuvi is definitely becoming sicker by the day. I felt cringy watching the precap yesterday so I guess Zain's doing a great job at displaying his sleaziness Dead

I love Captain America! I love all Marvel LOL

Yup I agree, I thought I'd lighten the mood a little because my own mood needed lightening Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923perkilicious

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

Nemo I have an idea kyun na hum Sab Superheroes ke costume me Kunj ke party me chale jaye Wink
Anyways even Yuvi is also coming in disguise Tongue

Great idea Harshi!

I CALL DIBS ON BLACK WIDOW! SHE IS AWESOME!Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

@Shakti I soo want this too happen,I loved this scene.

HOW I WISH Day Dreaming
Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by harshi2000

Nemo I have an idea kyun na hum Sab Superheroes ke costume me Kunj ke party me chale jaye Wink
Anyways even Yuvi is also coming in disguise Tongue

Great idea Harshi!

I CALL DIBS ON BLACK WIDOW! SHE IS AWESOME!Cool

I wanna be Spider-Man now that he is their in Civil War.
I would look so good in the Spider-Man costume Tongue no one would be able to see my face. I would silently go n give a kiss on Kunjs cheek n run away. Don't tell Jerry I said that.

Edited by harshi2000 - 26 April 2016 at 12:06pm
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Natasha--

You are an Avengers Fan!You are my best buddy from now on and I love you to death.HugWink
I much rather imagine Kunj as Captain America coz he is my favourite. I'm excited for the movie tooo!Day Dreaming

Okay off topic lol
People freak out time and again before the actual thing happens and it is hardly what they think it was and reacted in the first place.

And don't stress about the year ahead,you will enjoy it,been through it so telling youCool

Oops I read undergrad lol no I haven't been through post grad yet but I'll maintain you will have fun and studies too.

YESSS!! Hug

LOOOL he's my fav too but I think Kunj is a really difficult character to decide for LOL

Seriously Natasha, I dont get what people get out of whining and throwing tantrums, just live it up or dont watch the show. And exactly, half the time, what they assume isnt even true so what a waste of time for everyone. Confused

Awhh my undergrad is sooo chilling, I cant complain. But the postgrad introduction is making undergrads look like a walk in the park Stern Smile I hope so too!
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

LOVE the post Nemo! I myself haven't watched the episodes this week but like you, I'm aware of what's going down right now...I don't want to jump to any conclusions either so will play the wait and watch game which inevitably works in our favour tbh...However, I'm all for being superficial and can't wait to see two hot guys battle it out and Kunj in his possessive avatar is always a treat to watch! 

Omg! I cannot WAIT for Captain America to be out...hoping to watch it this weekend! I'm a bit torn though because as much as I love Chris Evans, I'm a die hard Robert Downey Jr fan!LOL I absolutely love that man!!

Thanks Sumi! Yes exactly. Just going to see it all unfold first and drool over these beautiful men before I start attacking CVs for anything I dont like LOL

I'm biased towards Captain America in general as compared to Iron Man LOL but I cant wait to watch it either! My tissues are ready LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-

Go to top