Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Avenger's Assemble! (Page 3)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Glad to know I provided some much needed comedic relief, seeing I was now about to take in the episode and decided to check out the forums.
However when I got here I felt like I was transported into a different not so nice world. I imagined being in star warsROFL so I decided to dive into the ocean to my favorite little place under the sea.LOL

Seriously it was such a breath of fresh air Karen LOL

I had a headache to begin with and I looked at the forum and thought 'nahhh I cant' 

I've never watched Star Wars LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooks

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

omg i have been so pumped abt civil war. its like nailbiting

Anyway coming to ur post lol assemble ppl

Controversial title lol

Lets make it Positive squad sounds less threatening lol

dont worry we r all calm. lets have fun like always

Controversial title for more views Ian, I'm keeping our forum rank in mind ROFL
Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Nemo I have an idea kyun na hum Sab Superheroes ke costume me Kunj ke party me chale jaye Wink
Anyways even Yuvi is also coming in disguise Tongue

Tranquility123

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

I guess Here Yuvu can be LokiROFL
Kunj can be Hulk/Iron manROFL 

Twinkle will be Captain america Becauze mostly she runs things or things runs around herROFL

PS:For Kunj I would prefer WolverineROFL

PSS:Even I am excited about Captain America Civil War,But I am sad that CA will Die in itDisapprove

LOOOL Hrideyy I cant ROFL

Yuvi is definitely Loki, they're both psycho and have a thing against their brothers ROFL

OMGG YES KUNJ AS WOLVERINE IS SO MUCH BETTER, CALM YET LETHAL Day Dreaming

Twinkle is a hard one! But loool at the association, it kind of makes sense. Although she'd suit the role of Fury too because no one can predict what she does, when or how ROFL

WHAT???? I havent read the comics or anything so my Marvel knowledge is limited Stern Smile

What about Storm Or jean grey for twinkle!!
Jean is Powerfull and Is phoenix,unpridicatble like twinkle lethal at times and ssoothing at times.

or storm she is calm but when she does get angry she brings storm and finishes off everything.

Tranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Originally posted by ...Shakti...

omg if kunj is hulk can yuvi be loki 
LOL we can get the smash scene wehre hulk calls loki a 'puny god' ROFL im so looking fwd to kuvi fight

ME TOO! I really hope we get a good fight between them this time, the grave yard one was kind of short-lived. I need to see Yuvi's blood ROFL
--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

You are an Avengers Fan!You are my best buddy from now on and I love you to death.HugWink
I much rather imagine Kunj as Captain America coz he is my favourite. I'm excited for the movie tooo!Day Dreaming

Okay off topic lol
People freak out time and again before the actual thing happens and it is hardly what they think it was and reacted in the first place.

And don't stress about the year ahead,you will enjoy it,been through it so telling youCool

Oops I read undergrad lol no I haven't been through post grad yet but I'll maintain you will have fun and studies too.

Edited by --Natasha-- - 26 April 2016 at 11:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123Snowflake0923

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
LOVE the post Nemo! I myself haven't watched the episodes this week but like you, I'm aware of what's going down right now...I don't want to jump to any conclusions either so will play the wait and watch game which inevitably works in our favour tbh...However, I'm all for being superficial and can't wait to see two hot guys battle it out and Kunj in his possessive avatar is always a treat to watch! 

Omg! I cannot WAIT for Captain America to be out...hoping to watch it this weekend! I'm a bit torn though because as much as I love Chris Evans, I'm a die hard Robert Downey Jr fan!LOL I absolutely love that man!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123Snowflake0923

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by kardooks

Glad to know I provided some much needed comedic relief, seeing I was now about to take in the episode and decided to check out the forums.
However when I got here I felt like I was transported into a different not so nice world. I imagined being in star warsROFL so I decided to dive into the ocean to my favorite little place under the sea.LOL

Seriously it was such a breath of fresh air Karen LOL

I had a headache to begin with and I looked at the forum and thought 'nahhh I cant' 

I've never watched Star Wars LOL
I only looked  at it by defaultLOL the husband and the kid are huge fanatics, I begged to be left at home, but they were having none of itROFL after the movie I felt like they were speaking another languageROFLIf you're on later we'll chat, have to go fetch the little one from school.

Tranquility123

Go to top