Ye Hai Mohabbatein

anybody here watched BALH? - Page 2

MadhuChibber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i think u ppl hav never seen balh in tht there was constant body double for male lead thru out it was on air & in last 6 mth he was nvr prsent on set even single day till ekta has no option bt to shut dat show so stop blaming her for everything & crying ekta ekta if actrs are absent wat she can do in that ???
also there is zero simliarity of balh & yhm except kid name pihu
in balh 1st leap was after 9 mth of show 
after leap ram was shown to b married to sis of priya
after there reunion which wasnt very long later as ram was mostly absent from the shoot
then they had twin daughter post leap 2nd consummation then after dat more leap as male lead vanish n ekta had no way to show lead couple fyi 
i dont see even zero similarity wid yhm
see the full series then talk only in initial few epi leads regularly shot together at all
then in 2 yrs show had to be end anyway as other than replace ram how else it cud continue ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadhuChibber

i think u ppl hav never seen balh in tht there was constant body double for male lead thru out it was on air & in last 6 mth he was nvr prsent on set even single day till ekta has no option bt to shut dat show so stop blaming her for everything & crying ekta ekta if actrs are absent wat she can do in that ???
also there is zero simliarity of balh & yhm except kid name pihu
in balh 1st leap was after 9 mth of show
after leap ram was shown to b married to sis of priya
after there reunion which wasnt very long later as ram was mostly absent from the shoot
then they had twin daughter post leap 2nd consummation then after dat more leap as male lead vanish n ekta had no way to show lead couple fyi
i dont see even zero similarity wid yhm
see the full series then talk only in initial few epi leads regularly shot together at all
then in 2 yrs show had to be end anyway as other than replace ram how else it cud continue ??

Woh cool down yar,I didn't mean to offend ekta mam Infact I m great ful to her for giving YHM N kp N DT, I know every serial obviously have different concepts inspite of same pH as in kkb ( kumkumbhagya) sumtime I watch randomly then still I get to know wat is going on coz that is very slow track or say revolving in same place since months (plz ab koi isliye v bash mat karna it's my POV jab v bychance kabhi wo dekhti hu to pata chal jata h kya hua hoga damn slow) so I m not comparing plz but as it's my 1st serial in which leap N SEPERATION I saw so just was curious to know generally serials me Kitne Dino me patch up ya face-off karwate HAI as I don't watch much serials so this balh seems to me same as per leap N SEPERATION thingy so I just wanted to acknowledge my self ki kitni dino ka SEPERATION dikha sakte HAI serial me.sorry again if u feel this is WTH topic but what to do I really wanted to know N past 4-5 days se post karna tha fir socha bakwas HAI but aaj finally kar diya taki fir YE bat dimag me rah na jaye.Edited by ishitaruhi - 7 years ago
divka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bade ache lagte hain was my favorite serial..๐Ÿ˜ณ show took a leap in hurry and with silly reasons priya got separated with ram๐Ÿ˜• but after leap unlike yhm show became very interesting..after leap yhm pihu doesn't have any importance but BALH pihu was damn cute and the show revolved around her relation with RAM and priya..reunion of leads took a very long time..and ekta cheated once..she showed that they have met in one episode but in the later  episode she changed it..few scenes of BALH are being shown the same way like pastry shop and restroom scene where pihu is stuck inside..but after second leap BALH was spoiled..hope that doesn't happen with YHM๐Ÿ˜Š