India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

anybody here watched BALH?

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I don't know ekta is following BALH for YHM now or not ? as haven't watched it much.so anybody here who knows about the duration of M&F lead face-off in BALH then I can assume it may take at least that much time in ISHRA face-off so I won't raise my hope until that time duration and will not get hurt after losing my hope. Angry Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratheesh1993halifax004svati12DivianTanz_Divz

ratheesh1993 Groupbie
ratheesh1993
ratheesh1993

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
RaYa(Ram,Priya) were separated from July 2012 till Sep 2012.. And after coming face to face, they came together only on next year's valentine's day.(Feb 2013) But it was only 4 days a week and did not have this high a drama quotient. 
Here there is nothing to show if IshRa and IshRaRuPi don't meet soon in all possible combinations.. Dont bother comparing BALH to YHM.. Lets hope IshRaRuPi soon meet and weave a fresh and albeit beautiful story for all of us! :)

But do watch BALH if you haven't.. Its a really heartwarming story which tells life has kept something good for all of us.. We just gotta live life to the fullest if we want to find happiness and never give up on finding love!

Edited by ratheesh1993 - 26 April 2016 at 11:52am

Water_Angelishitaruhitraveller_girlDivianTanz_Divz

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratheesh1993

RaYa(Ram,Priya) were separated from July 2012 till Sep 2012.. And after coming face to face, they came together only on next year's valentine's day.(Feb 2013) But it was only 4 days a week and did not have this high a drama quotient.
Here there is nothing to show if IshRa and IshRaRuPi don't meet soon in all possible combinations.. Dont bother comparing BALH to YHM.. Lets hope IshRaRuPi soon meet and weave a fresh and albeit beautiful story for all of us! :)

But do watch BALH if you haven't.. Its a really heartwarming story which tells life has kept something good for all of us.. We just gotta live life to the fullest if we want to find happiness and never give up on finding love!

Thanks dear, YHM is surely unique show so obviously can't compare with others.
svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I had watchd balh..
its nt near to it..
dere is differnce..
YHM is going unique til nw..
dere ws no one in dat to reunite dem...
bt here dere r many who r thinking off...

DivSoumya-K.13-traveller_girlDivianTanz_Divz

--QUEEN-- IF-Dazzler
--QUEEN--
--QUEEN--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
BALH just got better and better after leap. I waited for that leap in BALH, they had a baby and she becomes key point to unite her parents.
Here the reason for their separation is super foolish and here the vamp is too powerful( possibility for so much drama) and BALH went to drains after leads daughter's marriage ,here we adi is all getting ready to get married, so after ishra reunion,show will turn super dumb.
I really hoped ishra baby, but I think not possible now.
In BALH, leads had twins after reunion. Here adi might have twins but not our ishraCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishitaruhiDivianTanz_Divz

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

I had watchd balh..
its nt near to it..
dere is differnce..
YHM is going unique til nw..
dere ws no one in dat to reunite dem...
bt here dere r many who r thinking off...

N not comparing both , both r way apart.but as both r ek serial N in that leap was der so I thought der may be any trand for ekta mam that itne din ke badhi face-off hoga,that's why I asked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmanu

BALH just got better and better after leap. I waited for that leap in BALH, they had a baby and she becomes key point to unite her parents.
Here the reason for their separation is super foolish and here the vamp is too powerful( possibility for so much drama) and BALH went to drains after leads daughter's marriage ,here we adi is all getting ready to get married, so after ishra reunion,show will turn super dumb.
I really hoped ishra baby, but I think not possible now.
In BALH, leads had twins after reunion. Here adi might have twins but not our ishraCry

Wow after leap they had baby,impressive. But it's YHM so no hope CV ne to ishita ko 1 week(I don't remember Kitne din ke bad miscarriage hua tha) bhi pregnant nahi rahne diya aur shagun ko TEESRI baar maa bana diya to CV se koi umeed nahi HAI for seeing baby in ISHITA womb N puttar taking care N pampering her.waise 3 to already HAI hi ab adi v 21 ka HAI to itna age difference achha nahi lagega Bhai-bhai ya bahan me.so ya adi ki shaadi ka track hoga future me N puttar ke puttar ka baby aayega. LOL

Edited by ishitaruhi - 26 April 2016 at 12:55pm

--QUEEN--

livingFree_Urv Senior Member
livingFree_Urv
livingFree_Urv

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
hi 
this show is very different from balh but as ekta is a common factor we are bound to see some similarities LOL
as for face off it took a long time for the leads to meet in balh abt 2-3 months ..leap started with episode 233 n face off was  in 273 approx ...so quite a long time 
but i dont think here they will stretch it that long 

DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top