India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Wahhh Cv's (Page 3)

TV-Bahu Senior Member
TV-Bahu
TV-Bahu

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Pragya and daadi have no sense. Angry Angry Angry Pragya wears Heavy make up and sleeve less blouse and looks ugly. Tanu looks better than her. Angry

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Originally posted by -HappyLove

I don't think they took Abhi back..

We got clarity that A dint hear T truth through segments because he started the pheras...

Today he questioned Pragya and understood she will not tell him..
He said leave it but I don't think he will let it go...

Regarding the precap...

Abhi is trying to have the last few good hours with Pragya...

He is getting emotional and she is just looking on...

I have no words to describe Pragya except praying no one should have a partner like her...

I knw tat hez going to have more doubts once the wedding gets stopped...

M not blaming Pragya or Abhi here regarding the precap Rishu... M just showing my frustration on Cv's ...
for many months dragging so l don't trust on cv's
mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Yes, Sowmie. To me it looks like that we are losing Abhi again. His expressions are still sad probably reflecting his feeling towards Pragya. But he is back to his gullible self, being twirled by the Twitch. Can't stand the talk of prematurity and the baby being born without a father? The baby never got a mother either, this is just a carrier that is using the baby as a ticket for a good life. Just yuck.AngryAngryAngryDon't know how low the writers can fall. 
Now they are also incorporating the lawyers, gynecologists in the Twitch's vile plan. Terrible and sickening.ShockedShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9soapwatcher1CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Mitushi_Mitz IF-Dazzler
Mitushi_Mitz
Mitushi_Mitz

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TV-Bahu

Pragya and daadi have no sense. Angry Angry Angry Pragya wears Heavy make up and sleeve less blouse and looks ugly. Tanu looks better than her. Angry
Looks ki baat kahan se aa gayi. Tanu's exposure has nothing to do with Pragya's lookConfused

kratikamonangeCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Mitushi_Mitz IF-Dazzler
Mitushi_Mitz
Mitushi_Mitz

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I know nobody will agree with me but the precap was a bit funny. Abhi asking to pragya "kya main tumhe ek baar apni god m utha sakta hun??" Last time when Pragya was leaving MM he said "main tumhari god m sar rakhna chahta hun".. that was okay. But this time over ho gaya bahutLOL what will abhi do after lifting Pragya in his arms?? Just stand and stare at her. I don't think Pragya will agree but I wish she does!!Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramkratikamonangeCerealgirlsoapwatcher1Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Abhi was back yesterday for a bit - common sense, akal, glimmer of perception but whoosh! all gone in a flash today.
How could he even think of wedding another without the divorce being final? That is bigamy, for God's sake. So he will wed another while still bring married to Pragya? How does that make sense?
Meanwhile heaping abuse upon abuse on Pragya and expecting to carry her for one last time? That is considered romantic and loving and she is dumb enough to fall for it?
Also, do not understand why the entire household is keeping mum and not telling Abhi that Tanu's child is not his. They apparently have his best interests at heart but are dangerously dangling a noose called Tanu which could tighten any minute with no reprieve. Totally dimwitted.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9Mitushi_MitzCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitushi_MP

I know nobody will agree with me but the precap was a bit funny. Abhi asking to pragya "kya main tumhe ek baar apni god m utha sakta hun??" Last time when Pragya was leaving MM he said "main tumhari god m sar rakhna chahta hun".. that was okay. But this time over ho gaya bahutLOL what will abhi do after lifting Pragya in his arms?? Just stand and stare at her. I don't think Pragya will agree but I wish she does!!Wink

Now that you reminded me what he said last time, your post is really funny. bold - LOLLOL

Mitushi_MitzRaji9soapwatcher1Sowmii_cutiee

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
LOL Sowmii ... same thoughts
He is lost again and his smartness back to hibernation and he is back to sulking ...They just gave us lollipop for a day (Thanks Kulsum Hugfor the word) and back to their illogical leads LOL ..

He gets manipulated with  smallest manipulations ..Sigh !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index