India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

hahahahahahahahahha I always knew it

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
This show is about lesbians. Kuch kuch hota hai lesbian couple is being show. 1st Rahul and Anjali aka snaky and Su meet after 7 years at the summer camp. Su only thinks about the moments she and snaky had. Then role reversals. Snaky as Anjali does a sexy dance with kids that border on being perverted. Her hair is flowing around so much that I cnt see her face. Really what is this kkhh anjali and rahul were supposed to meet not tina and anjali. There cvs cnt even copy properly. Plus it was a boring episode. Bt it wasn't offensive ok time pass episode.

Edited by sandiab - 26 April 2016 at 10:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16

taanisingh023 Senior Member
taanisingh023
taanisingh023

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Everythg was goin gud in today's episode until tey shwd somya's dance... I havnt seen ane actresd dancg sooo wrst... Evn suhani was askd to dance fa a sng calld ramlakan n she did it gracefully... Bt snaky's dance was sooo bad... Addg to dat her disgustg hairs... She lukd lik a pakka item wali aunty lol... . Today i felt i was wrg in thnkg dat raj darlin is fat aftr seein neha... I dnt knw may b nehav wud b lil lean cmpared to rajjo bt still her body shape her structure her elephant sized hands everythg made me feel rajjo is far bettr cmpard to neha... I dt knw y dat  women wears sleeveless al d tym... it doesnt suit her n wen she raised her hand high abov at d end of her dance, dat was d mst ugliest thg i hav eva seen in ma life... Srsly neha doesnt deserve to b an actor at al... N srsly she doesnt luk vid krishna nor sahil... Raj managed to hav ghd chemistry vid all of tem lik yuvi krishna rohan n sambhav... Barbie was far bettr... She had gud chemistry vid yuvi n also she acts well... Jus lik a vamp... I agree dat v got irritatd by her nevertheless she did her job well..  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16

verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
yes,yesterday episode is good.but somya 's iritating dance ne mood spoil kar diya. pata nahin aur kitne days somya ko tolerate karna hogaAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16diksha0102

yuvanissel IF-Rockerz
yuvanissel
yuvanissel

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanisingh023

Everythg was goin gud in today's episode until tey shwd somya's dance... I havnt seen ane actresd dancg sooo wrst... Evn suhani was askd to dance fa a sng calld ramlakan n she did it gracefully... Bt snaky's dance was sooo bad... Addg to dat her disgustg hairs... She lukd lik a pakka item wali aunty lol... . Today i felt i was wrg in thnkg dat raj darlin is fat aftr seein neha... I dnt knw may b nehav wud b lil lean cmpared to rajjo bt still her body shape her structure her elephant sized hands everythg made me feel rajjo is far bettr cmpard to neha... I dt knw y dat  women wears sleeveless al d tym... it doesnt suit her n wen she raised her hand high abov at d end of her dance, dat was d mst ugliest thg i hav eva seen in ma life... Srsly neha doesnt deserve to b an actor at al... N srsly she doesnt luk vid krishna nor sahil... Raj managed to hav ghd chemistry vid all of tem lik yuvi krishna rohan n sambhav... Barbie was far bettr... She had gud chemistry vid yuvi n also she acts well... Jus lik a vamp... I agree dat v got irritatd by her nevertheless she did her job well..  
I feel she luks gud with Krishna.. I dont like sleeveless saree.. 
Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Homosexuality is not a relevant topic of discussion for this forum.

Topic Closed.

SSEL Forum DT

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top