Who is better dancer ? Hritik or Prabhudeva ?

Poll

Who is better dancer ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Discuss 

For me

Prabhudeva 
Tiger Shroff /Hritik (cant decide who is better per dono Prabhudeva  se jyada entertaining hain dance main
Shahid
Varun 

Hritik ki dancing aur Prabhudeva ki choreography ki combination is magic

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWn4Csu3Kc8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hritik is the best...Prabhu Deva is more like those little kids who do all kinds of tricks on the railway lines..poor kids...
Twisting your body in abnormal ways is not dance...dance is what Hritik does although I am always amazed by how flexible Prabhudeva is ..almost like rubber.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Prabhudeva. Easily. The man competed with freaking Michael Jackson! 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
I like Tiger Shroff better than the both .
Tiger
Shahid 
Hrithik 
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prabhu Deva may be technically better but HR is magic onscreen
He has all the things technicality+spontaneity added with his good looks - he can produce magic on screen 
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
prabhudeva!! have you seen the way that guy moves? he does it with so much ease 
but he isn't a good choreographer which is why he original dance moves are weird ðŸ˜† like someone said, he twists his body in abnormal ways
if prahbudeva and hrithik were to dance on the same song, prabhudeva would kill it! 
This guy. Hrithik and Prabhu got nothing on him.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMCCk7YRC-M[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by TheBoss - 8 years ago
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Prabhudeva,
I've been watching him as a kid brought up on  South films as he morphed from dancer, choreographer to actor and director. While his resume is impressive it is his choreography and dancing which has always impressed me the most. The man is a multiple national award winning choreographer for a reason. Prabhudeva choreographed dances and him dancing to A R Rehman is one of my all time favorite moments in film , dance and music. It is such a triple sensory experience, right from my childhood. 
Edited by Justmoi - 8 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justmoi

Prabhudeva,

I've been watching him as a kid brought up on South films as he morphed from dancer, choreographer to actor and director. While his resume is impressive it is his choreography and dancing which has always impressed me the most. The man is a multiple national award winning choreographer for a reason. Prabhudeva choreographed dances and him dancing to A R Rehman is one of my all time favorite moments in film , dance and music. It is such a triple sensory experience, right from my childhood.

WORD.

As much as I love Hrithik, watching Prabhu Deva dance to ARR's tunes has to be one of the most enjoyable experiences as a viewer ever. It's sheer magic, what unfolds on screen and I have some best memories associated with those dance numbers. Chanda re, Muqabla, Que sera sera and so many more. Sheer joy.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Prabhu.
But i really enjoy Hrithik 's dance, him in Bang Bang's song Tu Meri was gold.