Please help........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Eeks.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Romance" is in the air between Priti and Nandu.
Those who read this please "help"  by telling the cvs that nobody wants Nandu paired with Priti. He is not a good person. 

God knows where the cvs got the inspiration for Nandu's looks, hairstyle and Moustache but it is so irritating and horrible. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaaribehna thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaaribehna

Those who read this please "help"  by telling the cvs that nobody wants Nandu paired with Priti. He is not a good person. 

God knows where the cvs got the inspiration for Nandu's looks, hairstyle and Moustache but it is so irritating and horrible. 

What ? So sad. No one agrees with me? So you all think Nandu is best jodi for Priti? No one even likes my post. 

At least don't like it. But at least say something as to why Nandu Priti jodi will "work out" 
munni_sgp thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaaribehna

Did you mean that  there was an article regarding this with "Romance" is in the air between Priti and Nandu or you thought it based on Nandu sleeping in Preeti's room in yesterday's episode.
Yeah Nandu is a creep and not a good pair for Preeti.Most of our forum members felt the same.Majority opinion after seeing Preeti blaming Riya for ruining Nimmi's and her life is that she doesn't deserve even Nandu but much worser.

I don't care what happens to Preeti.I just skip their scenes.

Regarding conveying our opinion to cvs,We don't have a proper channel to do it,Neither email ids nor twitter handles.

pyaaribehna thumbnail

Originally posted by: munni_sgp

Did you mean that  there was an article regarding this with "Romance" is in the air between Priti and Nandu or you thought it based on Nandu sleeping in Preeti's room in yesterday's episode.

Yeah Nandu is a creep and not a good pair for Preeti.Most of our forum members felt the same.Majority opinion after seeing Preeti blaming Riya for ruining Nimmi's and her life is that she doesn't deserve even Nandu but much worser.

I don't care what happens to Preeti.I just skip their scenes.

Regarding conveying our opinion to cvs,We don't have a proper channel to do it,Neither email ids nor twitter handles.

\
Thank you for replying .  No I did not mean that there was an article anywhere . 

Priti's character is ruined  in the whole process . Priti bursting at Nandu is at least understandable. But Priti blaming RIya for her own (mis) deeds is really atrocious. 

As for Priti not deserving Nandu even let me just say get Nandu out of Priti's life. whether she deserves or not deserves even Nandu. 

The moral of the story is a man cannot hope to get a girl he lusts after using nasty dirty methods like these and then getting her 75 percent off. Disgusting. 

Priti may not deserve even Nandu . but she has a right to live her life in peace. and not get bound with someone she loathes.  She may loathe him for whatever reason hair , body chaprasi whatever.