Jamai Raja

India-Forums

   
Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

A question! When is the leap? (Page 2)

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 20512

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

but past 2-3 days she is not teasing u much LOLLOL

Ya correctLOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathe

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Joined: 05 January 2013
Posts: 28658

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Aayu watch tomo episode..SidNi emotional dance Embarrassed precap was beautiful Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupefyprathe

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 20512

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purni12

Originally posted by Aayu27

Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

aayuHug
we just got the news of leap today...so it may be from monday i guessTongue

P.S.Mirchi is bannedROFL

Chandu , it's been long since I talked to uHugOhkay Monday , I'll see from Monday then!Big smile

P.S. she'll still be here to tease me after her emotional blackmailLOL
She loves teasing u..and I love that mirchi teases u..
BTW sometimes even I tease u wid herLOL

I was going to write ur name too but then thought against itLOL I know u tease me but after I update silent rockstar u will be on my sideEmbarrassed


Edited by Aayu27 - 26 April 2016 at 10:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abinaya98prathe

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Joined: 25 June 2015
Posts: 18131

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aayu27

[QUOTE=Purni12]Hahaha..ur PS ROFL
Anyways idk when s leap..but it s near may be end of d week.. .oh..u stopped I know..it was boring..but is nice..u saw d promo?? SidNi seperation s on d cards..
Anwyas I m happy becaz of dd dying many r returning tk d show :p

Ohh is it , I'll see the promo! It's good leap means something fresh and it won't dissapoint , seeing yash and amol I didn't feel like seeing itOuch haha ya DD dying is a boon in disguiseLOL
[/QUOTEits in my twiiter time lineLOL
BTW...ya..yash and amol was bad...its k..that was bad phase now..toh all fresh and new

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupefyprathe

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Joined: 05 January 2013
Posts: 28658

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aayu27

Originally posted by Purni12

Hahaha..ur PS ROFL
Anyways idk when s leap..but it s near may be end of d week.. .oh..u stopped I know..it was boring..but is nice..u saw d promo?? SidNi seperation s on d cards..
Anwyas I m happy becaz of dd dying many r returning tk d show :p

Ohh is it , I'll see the promo! It's good leap means something fresh and it won't dissapoint , seeing yash and amol I didn't feel like seeing itOuch haha ya DD dying is a boon in disguiseLOL
all of us think sameLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupefyabinaya98

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 20512

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

Aayu watch tomo episode..SidNi emotional dance Embarrassed precap was beautiful Heart

Ohh I'll see it then!EmbarrassedWink thanks for info chandu!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abinaya98ChandzLoveSidNi

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Joined: 25 June 2015
Posts: 18131

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aayu27

Originally posted by Purni12

Originally posted by Aayu27

Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

aayuHug
we just got the news of leap today...so it may be from monday i guessTongue

P.S.Mirchi is bannedROFL

Chandu , it's been long since I talked to uHugOhkay Monday , I'll see from Monday then!Big smile

P.S. she'll still be here to tease me after her emotional blackmailLOL
She loves teasing u..and I love that mirchi teases u..
BTW sometimes even I tease u wid herLOL

I was going to write ur name too but then thought against itLOL I know u tease me but after I update silent rockstar u will be on my sideEmbarrassed

Hahah..my weak pointLOL
Now u didn't update let me..tease now?LOLLOL
BTW feeling poor for u..so no teasing today..but mirchi teases u which I like..then sorry babe..
I wil tease..too..
I m sure mrihci wil be like dehleez ka love in jamai ka something nlyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupefyprathe

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Joined: 15 April 2015
Posts: 20512

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

Originally posted by Aayu27

Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

aayuHug
we just got the news of leap today...so it may be from monday i guessTongue

P.S.Mirchi is bannedROFL

Chandu , it's been long since I talked to uHugOhkay Monday , I'll see from Monday then!Big smile

P.S. she'll still be here to tease me after her emotional blackmailLOL
yeah its been long we didnt talk...be active from mondayEmbarrassed new promo is about end of first phase of Jamai..so its like season 2 from leap with new leadTongue
haha she is offline..she will come n tease u againEmbarrassed

Ya I'll try exams are startingLOL yes she won't leave me! Season 2 sounds good , I'm excited!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandzLoveSidNi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
new set after leap

Author: ChandzLoveSidNi   Replies: 7   Views: 452

ChandzLoveSidNi 7 452 26 April 2016 at 10:09am by WanderingNomad
Ashwini ma'am tweet about leap

Author: ChandzLoveSidNi   Replies: 8   Views: 516

ChandzLoveSidNi 8 516 26 April 2016 at 7:27am by madhuharini
leap for how many years ??

Author: ChandzLoveSidNi   Replies: 6   Views: 397

ChandzLoveSidNi 6 397 26 April 2016 at 7:25am by madhuharini
SBS -new lead n leap

2 3 4

Author: ChandzLoveSidNi   Replies: 24   Views: 843

ChandzLoveSidNi 24 843 26 April 2016 at 7:24am by ubercool786
3rd question nf 4th question- replies by ravi

Author: abinaya98   Replies: 6   Views: 685

abinaya98 6 685 12 December 2015 at 10:16am by SidNi_TwiNj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jamai Raja Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index