BDSAH epi update 26 April 2016, vasant is back!

Posted: 7 years ago
BDSAH written update 26 April 2016 :

Episode starts with sharad varsha and shishir travelling in a car and going to the temple. Hemant reveals that he has written the letter in Hindi and not their language. 

Ronnie atkuchand and his antics. Colony ppl Open letter and read and Bhadresh is happy that they left. Rest of them get emotional. 

Hemant is getting scolding from varsha because he did not write the letter properly and by now colony ppl would have read it.They reach Mandir and a bit of Hemantgiri.

Baccha log, rastogi aur agents ko ghotala house le jate hai. Door is locked so they decide to go through windows. Agent q is acting crazy. 

Ghotalas enter mandir but Colony ppl are already present. Colony wale scold ghotalas and tell them that they will help them in every way and they should not leave the colony. Nice dialogues by manav.

Agents search for sabot at ghotala house. Baccha party call the Police and tell police that rastogi and agents have come to steals things and they are robbers. Agent x tries to convince the police but he insists on  Search Warrent..Finally the police arrest three of them. Bacha party give a victorious smile. Cute. 

The colony wale Pray at mandir. Bhairugiri in between. 

Vasant comes home. Ramdulari are shocked. Bhadresh tells that other ghotalas have left the house. Vasant thinks whether they came to know about dusri shaadi.Vasant confirms that dead alien cannot be 2015 at all because according to their source 2015 came on earth on June 7 and not 6. Bhadresh asks Why didn't he use his superpowers to contact. Vasant has no answer. Ghotalagiri and ramdulari's crazy stuff in midst of these. 

Precap :Hemant reads Vasant's mind and comes to know the shadi wala secret. Premlata enters. Colony ppl are going mad after her. 

Edited by ice-cold - 7 years ago
Okay i loved epi... Because of baccha party...kya fasaaya hai agents and rustogi ko...maangaye senior citizen se bhi tez dimaag hai inka ..literally pechaan ne se hi inkaar kar diya agents ko ...and police commissioner unka bhi sava ser nikala ..agents proof dikhaya and then also arrest karke ke le gaya.. I m happy infact mujeh toh hasi aa raahi thi.. Ab toh police bhi ghotalas ke saath hain... . And that victorious smile was awesome...
Mandir wala scene was good ,, i liked colony people will help them in every possible way..manav toh hai hi ..loved his dialouge.. Hemantgiri... Mast thi   Okay so vasant dusri shaadi karke aaya an that too he says  woh log usse le gaye..

Okay a que in mind... How come vasant know ke bair walo ke pass ek dead alien hai and uski date bhi patah hai death ki jabki dusre ghotala's ko nahi patah.. If going acc. To vasant then woh dead alien tino alien mein se nahi ho sakta as woh tino grah par 7th june 2014 par aaye..but then then... Earlier varsha said ke unka baccha yaha earth pe 5 saal phle aaya and woh log 5saal se dhoondh rahe hain ...well i think it can be a cvs walo ka blooper aur i think ke ghotalas 5 saal se dhoondh rahe hain and unhe 7th june ko signal earthse and to be precise mumbai se milt hain.. So they think ke 2015 prithvi par 7th june ko pauncha

Anyways kal se new track..hope for best
Thanks Barfi for d written update...
Agar woh dead alien dummy nai h.. Aur real Alien ki dead body h toh possibly woh dusra Alien hoga Jo 2012 ki saal me dekha gaya tha...
CVS HV shown an article related to this wen Ghotalas had decided to open detective cum advertising agency...
CVS ko yaad hai ya nai pata nai... Mujhe yaad hai...
Thanks for update. OK episode at least colony ppl r supporting ghotalas that's what we all wanted. I liked mausi blasting watchman from eavesdropping.
Dusra y is vasant looking lost. And theory of dates mujhe nahi samaj aaya. As vasant said according to their calendar 2015 etc landed on 7 June and they themselves landed 9 June. 
Khair I do hope bair agents return one more time towards end when finally aliens leave the planet
It wd make perfect ending.

Let's see two wives tale and hope it ends soon
Originally posted by coolhi1988

Agar woh dead alien dummy nai h.. Aur real Alien ki dead body h toh possibly woh dusra Alien hoga Jo 2012 ki saal me dekha gaya tha...
CVS HV shown an article related to this wen Ghotalas had decided to open detective cum advertising agency...
CVS ko yaad hai ya nai pata nai... Mujhe yaad hai...

When was this? I don't remember.
Hiyu mujeh bhi yaad nahi hai yeh baat toh 
Originally posted by chatterbox

When was this? I don't remember.
Epi no 247 or 248...
It was wen Vasant had returned from his planet & brought this all new equipments glasses, tablets etc.. Wen they decided that now they shud start a business or do sum work so colonywale don't doubt them .. That time Vasant had told abt this article & then they decided to start advertising agency to b in contact s with d reporters who publish articles on Alien...
Just before Bhairavi took up challenge to make ojha uncle model...
Oh rustogi wala part dekha