India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Sorry for title (Page 3)

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
^ Ian shes is never gonna let Raghav go!
I might as well become a guy lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaanixx

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Ok i don't want to sound mean or anything but if you have a problem with the show, the actors or the forum members then by all means stop watching the show and stop coming to the forum. As i recall you've said you were quitting. please stop your negativity...

This forum has always been a peaceful one and it will remain this way.

What's the need to bash others?  IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

IF YOU CONTINUE BASHING MEMBERS THEN YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO THE MODS.

take a chill pill and relax.

asmaanixx

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Although you have edited the title but Personal attacks on a group of members is just not done and will not be taken lightly!
Moreover I mean seriously you think twinkle has allowed yuvi to willingky touch her,Seriously?????

I mean and when did twinkle refused kunj,as far as you have forget twinkle herself arranged an atmosphere for thier kiss,She tries to kiss him in the hotel still she pushes him away,She does not push him away or him beaten up when kunj Hugs her from behind,She does not slap kunj when he touches still you think twinkle has allowed yuvu to touch her and Kunj?

Moreover Dont watch it if you are not interested.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

3danceloverSnowflake0923asmaanixx

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaanixx

Originally posted by .Ragini.

^ Gur and Zaw all feisty

Have to be Raghav. This is getting ridiculous.

How hard is to turn off the TV and being mindful of what you say??

This type of attitude doesn't sit with me.

You have something to say that the track, say it. Don't go around looking for a fight. If you do, then that's exactly what you're going to get.
Gur ca I say I love you for saying this!

I mea there is a limit and way to present your views But The way The sai member is doing it Is in no way acceptable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--Snowflake0923asmaanixx

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I dont want to be mean or something but this may helo Many!
Credit:Wikipedia.com
Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of 'constructive criticism is to improve the outcome. In collaborative work, this kind of criticism is a valuable tool in raising and maintaining performance standards.

Constructive criticism is prescribed to focus on the work rather than the person. Personality issues must always be avoided. Constructive criticism is more likely to be embraced if the criticism is timely, clear, specific, detailed and actionable.[1][2]

Especially sensitive individuals may adopt a passive, defeated attitude if they view a situation as personal, pervasive, or permanent (see learned helplessness). Others may adopt an aggressive response. In an online forum lacking face-to-face contact, constructive criticism is rare. People criticize the style of writing and grammar, and based on that often make assumptions about the person. They write without consideration for how their opinion will be received, which is not consistent with the idea of constructive criticism. Effective interpersonal communication skills can be helpful to assess the recipient's frame of mind.

Adopting the most effective style of criticism should be tempered by the cultural context, the recipient's personality, and nature of the relationship between provider and recipient. To assess a situation, one should put out exploratory feelers and adopt a perceptive rather than judgmental attitude; conflict resolution skills can be helpful.

As a recipient of criticism, one can benefit by focusing on the constructive elements of the criticism and by attributing charitable interpretations to those who use strong language. By adopting an open attitude to criticism, one may achieve greater personal development and help uncover blind spots. Alternatively, such openness may be subjected to ridicule especially in a cynical or honor-based culture.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--ASRkiMoonlight3danceloverSnowflake0923_Zawra_asmaanixx

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

Originally posted by asmaanixx

Originally posted by .Ragini.

^ Gur and Zaw all feisty

Have to be Raghav. This is getting ridiculous.

How hard is to turn off the TV and being mindful of what you say??

This type of attitude doesn't sit with me.

You have something to say that the track, say it. Don't go around looking for a fight. If you do, then that's exactly what you're going to get.
Gur ca I say I love you for saying this!

I mea there is a limit and way to present your views But The way The sai member is doing it Is in no way acceptable.

Gurleen I so love you for THIS

asmaanixx

tuyapal131 Newbie
tuyapal131
tuyapal131

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
From beginning i m saying u sorry bcoz whatever i will say..may b sound rude, bt cant help.
Ur post hurting d members of d forum.
Srsly dude, what r u doing here?
U r just spoiling d atmosphere. I m glad that v hv such a forum where v cn speak anything our heart out..d bond members share wid eachother is wonderful..their fun, pulling legs like unbelievable, there is not any word like attitude. Wherever u look...will find just positivity..
Though i m not active so mach, bt whenever i came here it take away all my tiredness..
Nd plzz stop watching tei.. its a request..
u cant differ between a show & real life..
I m thinking, if u r an very emotional person?
No, it cant be. Bcoz if u r then would not hurt IF members.
So, for me u r really immature..
Again sorry, i forget my manner..

ASRkiMoonlight

Go to top