India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinkle Defense Squad (Page 2)

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged

The one at fault is always overlooked and the opposition is always put to blame..people fail to differentiate between the real evil and the one holding the truth to the situation

Won't say that I am enjoying this track..but Twinkles placement in order to fulfil her strivance of saving her husband from the evil which she unknowingly bought into his life owing to her past mistakes, is something which is no fault of hers yet believes it to be..she will do anything to save her love even if it means playing with the devil

Yuvi's actions have become so intolerable that the level of disgust can no longer be explained..he has turned into a metaphorical rapist by disregarding Twinkles pleas to not touch her, but to no avail he continues to treat her as his possession even after knowing it is against her wish..Yuvi's forceful nature has become so dangerously scary that he can physically hurt Twinkle in that hotel room (the sort of physical abuse which is purely disgusting)

Twinkle was never at fault and neither will she ever be..yes her way of approach is not in the best of manners but she really is desperate..the stark difference between her and Yuvi is that she has humanity in her, the same humanity is making her put herself at risk..whereas in Yuvi's case he lacks humanity and insanity, and such humans need to be rid off of this earth..they are animals in the name of human

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingmessiAhlaam5

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I LOVE this post
I'm all in 
I am done dealing with all the negativity here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlaam5

Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz
Ahlaam5
Ahlaam5

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

Thank you!!! Thank you !!!!Thank you!!!!
Tussi great ho ji
Aap ke post na ek dum kamal hai.
I
am totally in Twinkles support in fact she is stronger than most of the heroines n I love Twinkle d way she is strong, feisty and kiddish. Her character is written so well. She can go to any limit to save her love so I absolutely find nothing wrong in her. As Kunj said before she is a little kiddish. So she makes silly decisions sometimes but that doesnt mean that she is wrong. She is in love n Love is blind.

Once again thank u for d post

Thanks,

Twinkle's love has always been blind, we've seen it before. When she loves, she drops everything for the person and goes to any length.

Even in the situation she's currently trapped in, she still fights back against Yuvi. She doesn't make it easy for him. I don't think I've seen a daily soap heroine like her. She cries and she picks herself up and she get atleast a little bit of revenge back when she can.

Snowflake0923

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
First of all

Thank you very much for making this post.
I know twinkle does mistakes and all but her intentions are never wrong.
And The way she is bieng blamed for letting yuvi touch her and not allowing kunj near her is just way to much and when I read
 that thing I was like.

And each and every word that you said is soo true,and I cannot agree more with you,can't poeple see that Twinkle is bloody trapped and she does not have any other option.
She loveskunj more than herself and I know if kunj would have been in her place he would have done the same!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlaam5Snowflake0923Iansomer1

tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thank u for the post and a girls no is always a no. But for uv twinkles no is like iski naz mdin bhi haan hai. Uv is the one to be blamed.
-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

The one at fault is always overlooked and the opposition is always put to blame..people fail to differentiate between the real evil and the one holding the truth to the situation

Won't say that I am enjoying this track..but Twinkles placement in order to fulfil her strivance of saving her husband from the evil which she unknowingly bought into his life owing to her past mistakes, is something which is no fault of hers yet believes it to be..she will do anything to save her love even if it means playing with the devil

Yuvi's actions have become so intolerable that the level of disgust can no longer be explained..he has turned into a metaphorical rapist by disregarding Twinkles pleas to not touch her, but to no avail he continues to treat her as his possession even after knowing it is against her wish..Yuvi's forceful nature has become so dangerously scary that he can physically hurt Twinkle in that hotel room (the sort of physical abuse which is purely disgusting)

Twinkle was never at fault and neither will she ever be..yes her way of approach is not in the best of manners but she really is desperate..the stark difference between her and Yuvi is that she has humanity in her, the same humanity is making her put herself at risk..whereas in Yuvi's case he lacks humanity and insanity, and such humans need to be rid off of this earth..they are animals in the name of human

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-Ahlaam5

Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
U got it right.. 
Seriously its a show drama based show..
So chillax people.. drama shows will have some drama seriouslyAngryConfused
kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlaam5

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

LOVE THIS POST!! Yuvi is the one at fault. He is the one crossing all limits and he is the one manipulating Twinkle's position. Twinkle is literally tied up from all ends.

Honestly, his mother needs to keep a leash on him. Time and time again, he finds a bahana to touch a married woman (that whole mentally a child act).

Honestly, I feel sorry for her. Twinkle never had a way out.
His mother is a disgrace to all women and mothers out there. Which mother in their right and logical mind supports their son in verbally, physically and emotionally abusing another woman or human being. All I have to say is that either Anita have very low self esteem or no respect for herself and humankind on a whole.

Ahlaam5

Go to top