Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinkle Defense Squad

Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz
Ahlaam5
Ahlaam5

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I'm getting tired of the Twinkle hate.

It would be nice for people to stop needlesly bashing Twinkle and also saying she let Yuvi touch her. If such thing were to happen, don't blame the victim. You want to hate someone, hate Yuvi who has been continually harrassing her and touching her without her consent.

The precap was just for drama purposes and so viewers would want to watch it.

Now I'm not saying all of Twinkle's decisions/actions have been right and I wish she would just talk to Kunj but this is a soap opera and they need some drama.

However Twinkle is majboor, all her other options have gone down the drain. She doesn't have much time either and Kunj could easily get hurt.

Also remember that Twinkle has been a victim of Yuvi for like a year (or longer?), emotional, verbal, psychological, physical and even sexual. So people need to stop saying stuff like she let her touch him. No, she hasn't, at all. She hasn't consented to anything he has done since their break up. She says No and he doesn't listen to her..what he does to her is not her fault (she never asked for it). Yuvi is the animal that needs to be locked up.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

livelovelaughh-WalkThatWay-kingmessiKomal1298--Jenelle--Sdea--Natasha--...Shakti...kardooksteddyyyTranquility123tikit-sumaiya-areeba_blossomperkilicious-Dracarys.Sherni_Jerry

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
LOVE THIS POST!! Yuvi is the one at fault. He is the one crossing all limits and he is the one manipulating Twinkle's position. Twinkle is literally tied up from all ends.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kingmessi--Natasha--tikitteddyyySnowflake0923Ahlaam5

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
thankyou for this post
i agree completely.

Apt points highlighted

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Natasha--tikitAhlaam5

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
omg i love your post.I don't  see how twinkle is at any fault with yuvi misbehaving with her.
i get it she should have told kunj , not gone to the hotel and all but doing that she never gave yuvraj her consent to abuse her or whatever. And as long as she didnt how is it cheating kunj and all that.
and people saying that twinkle should just inform kunj okkk i get it thats what happens in real life but this is a tv show for a reason.How will there be any drama then?

Edited by Sdea - 26 April 2016 at 10:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Natasha--Ahlaam5

--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Love you!Embarrassed
Everyone needs to calm down just seeing a precap is illiciting such a response.
Twinkle is tied up,I would wish for her to talk to Kunj but she is caught in Yuvraj's web.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlaam5

Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz
Ahlaam5
Ahlaam5

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

LOVE THIS POST!! Yuvi is the one at fault. He is the one crossing all limits and he is the one manipulating Twinkle's position. Twinkle is literally tied up from all ends.

Honestly, his mother needs to keep a leash on him. Time and time again, he finds a bahana to touch a married woman (that whole mentally a child act).

Honestly, I feel sorry for her. Twinkle never had a way out.

kardooks

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thank you!!! Thank you !!!!Thank you!!!!
Tussi great ho ji
Aap ke post na ek dum kamal hai.

I am totally in Twinkles support in fact she is stronger than most of the heroines n I love Twinkle d way she is strong, feisty and kiddish. Her character is written so well. She can go to any limit to save her love so I absolutely find nothing wrong in her. As Kunj said before she is a little kiddish. So she makes silly decisions sometimes but that doesnt mean that she is wrong. She is in love n Love is blind.

Once again thank u for d post

Edited by harshi2000 - 26 April 2016 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlaam5tikit

Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz
Ahlaam5
Ahlaam5

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sdea

omg i love your post.I don't see how twinkle is at any fault with yuvi misbehaving with her.
i get it she should have told kunj , not gone to the hotel and all but doing that she never gave yuvraj her consent to abuse her or whatever. And as long as she didnt how is it cheating kunj and all that.
and people saying that twinkle should just inform kunj okkk i get it thats what happens in real life but this is a tv show for a reason.How will there be any drama then?

Twinkle and Kunj have been together for a long time, there needs to be a way to seperate (so that the soap doesn't become boring) and I think this is the best storyline to make seperate them or atleast give us a heart wrenching track without making either Kunj and Twinkle the bad person.

I just want people to remember consent matters no matter what the persons or where the person is. If she never explicitly says yes to him touching her then it's simply a no.

Sdea

Go to top