Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

For everyone-Saying it once TWINJ VS YUVI:Mod note Pg5 (Page 5)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Okay this was a nice post and i still feel Kunj as a character and Sid as actor hasnt been utilised and been given very less  screen space compare to zain and Jas just 2 min in show doesnt mean equal space and he needs to be given a track free from Yuvi and not same old same old if they wanted t trio negativity should have been less and with excess negativity the show goes dowhill that is reason  they need to tone down negativity or kill Yuvi get his twin and make stuff happen but revolving world around yuvi isnt good 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Edited by asmaanixx - 26 April 2016 at 9:44pm
Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Gurleen see ur pm i sent yesterday please

asmaanixx

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

Gurleen see ur pm i sent yesterday please

Will do. :)

Sherni_Jerry

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:46am | IP Logged
While I hv been going easy moderating this forum till now  , but few things I would like to bring up to everyone's notice here regardung such type of posts ..

Firstly remember this is a forum which is suppose to discuss both positives and negatives of a show as long as there r no abusive words used against the actors but criticism of characters and storyline , even speculations about the story both positive and negative r allowed .. this is not a fan club where only positive posts will b welcome .. Negative posts r allowed too as long as it stays within IF's COC

Secondly someone having a different POV which does not go well with the majority , is allowed too .. So ganging up against that post or member and asking him/her to go out of the forum just because it is not a popular opinion , will b considered strictly against IF's COC and strict action will b taken against all those members who will gang up against one .. Learn to respect other person's POV whether u agree or not and if u want to oppose it then do it in a civilised manner without ganging up against him/her..

Thirdly posts on moral policing such as these will not b allowed in the forum anymore as it is strictly against IF rules and whichever forum u might go , u will find such posts on moral policing r not entertained .. Just because I hv been going linient with this forum does not mean rules dont apply to this forum .. Like I said above , u can always oppose any post u dont agree with , but do it in a civilised manner and without opening counter attacking or sarcasm or moral policing post in reply ..

Hope I made myself clear .. If u have any further queries feel free to PM me ..

Closing this post
TEI Dev team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMkusharberryChannaMereya

Go to top