Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

   
Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

New leads for ikrs??????? (Page 2)

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Joined: 24 March 2012
Posts: 7562

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg



Suraaa . was just channel surfing and saw etr2 . the leads are dying . feeling very bad for fans. and i was just thinking that thank god for vidha and there i read your post. 

I had a minor heart attack.

waise this is real bad on fans. the way these makers just butcher their leads. must be so haard for the fans.


ETR2 means - which serial

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stormyV

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Joined: 17 February 2015
Posts: 8616

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg




Suraaa . was just channel surfing and saw etr2 . the leads are dying . feeling very bad for fans. and i was just thinking that thank god for vidha and there i read your post.

I had a minor heart attack.

waise this is real bad on fans. the way these makers just butcher their leads. must be so haard for the fans.


Etr2 ??

I guess it is ekta Raja ekta rani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stormyV

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Joined: 10 April 2014
Posts: 3569

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg




Suraaa . was just channel surfing and saw etr2 . the leads are dying . feeling very bad for fans. and i was just thinking that thank god for vidha and there i read your post.

I had a minor heart attack.

waise this is real bad on fans. the way these makers just butcher their leads. must be so haard for the fans.


Etr2 ??
ek tha raja ek thi rani  started with ikrs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stormyVpremparbatsura123

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Joined: 11 July 2010
Posts: 4061

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
hey sura... happy to see you posting...
missed u yaar...  atleast inf na .. if you are busyBig smile 

just watch the episode...  like yesterday the precap ruled today too... and I am liking the bullt-up... once again everyone will start plotting against each other...   since it is now the question of the throne... the stage is set...  lets c how they execute from now on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stormyVpremparbat

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Joined: 27 May 2014
Posts: 4006

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg




Suraaa . was just channel surfing and saw etr2 . the leads are dying . feeling very bad for fans. and i was just thinking that thank god for vidha and there i read your post.

I had a minor heart attack.

waise this is real bad on fans. the way these makers just butcher their leads. must be so haard for the fans.


Etr2 ??
ek tha raja ek thi rani  started with ikrs.
Its Ek tha Raja Ek thi Rani Started on July 27th 2015.. sad Drashti out of the show.. and it becomes so crap after a month!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stormyVpremparbatsura123

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 30876

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Im actually loving Dbs entry n her drama more...trp aunties luv to watch this n im happy they bought a seasoned n recognised actress...dt n db scenes are good to watch...
BTW where are ur 3 comments???? Where???


The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stormyVrama_2010Mishfansura123cocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 6302

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

hey sura... happy to see you posting...
missed u yaar... atleast inf na .. if you are busyBig smile

just watch the episode... like yesterday the precap ruled today too... and I am liking the bullt-up... once again everyone will start plotting against each other... since it is now the question of the throne... the stage is set... lets c how they execute from now on...


Rama I liked the episode . It is suspenseful that who is fooling who ? What next anticipation . The question is will execution be good or will they make a mess of it .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stormyVrama_2010sura123cocoatree

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Joined: 17 February 2015
Posts: 8616

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Im actually loving Dbs entry n her drama more...trp aunties luv to watch this n im happy they bought a seasoned n recognised actress...dt n db scenes are good to watch...
BTW where are ur 3 comments???? Where???



Commented now..I will comment thricethrice Smile
Yea, their scenes are good..hope trp aunties like it

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
**~ IKRS Chit Chat Corner #4-See page 1 and 75 ~**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .Preetii.   Replies: 1196   Views: 12900

.Preetii. 1196 12900 07 July 2016 at 4:39pm by pearl100
Viplav back in IKRS montage

2 3 4

Author: sanvid   Replies: 27   Views: 1061

sanvid 27 1061 25 April 2016 at 10:58pm by mehraan
IKRS maintains 5th position

2

Author: sanvid   Replies: 12   Views: 337

sanvid 12 337 25 April 2016 at 8:49am by ajab
My Theory on IKRS Future&Shows Coming Up

2 3

Author: AkkiHP   Replies: 16   Views: 668

AkkiHP 16 668 25 April 2016 at 4:24am by Galadriel79
old ikrs versus new ikrs

Author: pinkyblue   Replies: 8   Views: 1128

pinkyblue 8 1128 19 April 2016 at 5:17am by pinkyblue

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index