Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is The Jungle Book more enjoyable in Hindi than English?? (Page 5)

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by gatheringstorm

if I was Bagheera I would have eaten him right there...he is so cute you just want to gobble him upLOL

Btw...did you feel that Baby Mowgu was CGI generated cause apart from his perfect cuteness, he resembled Neel too much to be real.
Neel Sethi hain chote ka naam. Wink 
Shere Khan ki nazar hamesha usko eat karne ki hi hoti hain. LOL 

Matlab baby mowgu Neel ka  CGI generated version tha na...mujhe lagaa hi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SH7_Sunny--

gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaalways

another thing hindi one did bttr, calling the fire raktful,gave it a dangerous mysterious vibe,while in english its just red flower,i am so glad they didnt dub it lalful

So true...that rakhtphool was so cool...like red flower seems so lame in comparison.

i loved King Louie ka Goan accent too...who voiced it??

Btw,the translation was so pitch perfect and the jokes sound even funnier in Hindi.

Edited by gatheringstorm - 26 April 2016 at 11:00am
Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged

another thing hindi one did bttr, calling the fire raktful,gave it a dangerous mysterious vibe,while in english its just red flower,i am so glad they didnt dub it lalful

So true...that rakhtphool was so cool...like red flower seems so lame in comparison.

Btw,the translation was so pitch perfect and the jokes sound even funnier in Hindi.
Yes specially that mada madhumakhi hogi, kudiyan dank marti haiROFLthat red flower is seriously lame,I mean there must be many other real red flowers in the forest.Anyone can confuse normal red flower with fire thenLOL

Edited by akdhaalways - 26 April 2016 at 11:04am

gatheringstorm

gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Yes specially that mada madhumakhi hogi, kudiyan dank marti haiROFL

Man tell me about it...Irfan is such a bloody genius...what a perfect Punjabi accent, I felt that bhaloo was a SardarjeeLOL

Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Yes specially that mada madhumakhi hogi, kudiyan dank marti haiROFL

Man tell me about it...Irfan is such a bloody genius...what a perfect Punjabi accent, I felt that bhaloo was a SardarjeeLOL

Yeah apparently the dubbing department thought balu is such a foodie, jolly and  sleep loving, they visualisised him as a punjabi person due to this traitsLOLSo decided to make him speak punjabi,while king louie was dubbed as a goanese cool don type, inspired by some don character from kabhi haa kabhi na.

gatheringstorm

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Im never a fan of nude animals walking around showing nudity. Where is Pahlaj Nilahani when you need him around? 
JaaniDushman Goldie
JaaniDushman
JaaniDushman

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Gathering storm thanks for making this topic! I was fangurling over your signature everywhere I saw you in the forum LOL it's so cuteee!

I love loved the Hindi version so so much Heart I haven't watched the English version but I saw the English trailer & it PALES in comparison! A total disappointment when you compare to the Hindi version!

Nana Patekar & Irfan were my absolute favs! Nana's voice is so eerie, so scary - the pauses made it so damn perf! The English version sounds monotonous tbh the accents according to the traits given in the Hindi version make it more exciting & real! Like somebody mentioned Irfan's Punjabi accent or Louia's Goan accent was a brainwave! And he did so good I would've never imagined Irfan having such a good Punjabi accent! I didn't even recognize him at times.. Om Puri was okayish in front of the other voices! Shefali shah I really couldn't place her voice as shefali's I don't know why!pl and lastly PC over Scarlet anyday not saying this as a PC fan but her voice actually sounded hypotonizing in comparison to Scarlett's monotonous one! The hiss at the ends made it even better!

About the movie- it was done amazingly! Though I really believe the actor & voice artists made the movie really lift up for me! I loved loved mowgli & baloo tog! Baloo was so hilarious ROFL

gatheringstorm

Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Patronus

Gathering storm thanks for making this topic! I was fangurling over your signature everywhere I saw you in the forum LOL it's so cuteee!

I love loved the Hindi version so so much Heart I haven't watched the English version but I saw the English trailer & it PALES in comparison! A total disappointment when you compare to the Hindi version!

Nana Patekar & Irfan were my absolute favs! Nana's voice is so eerie, so scary - the pauses made it so damn perf! The English version sounds monotonous tbh the accents according to the traits given in the Hindi version make it more exciting & real! Like somebody mentioned Irfan's Punjabi accent or Louia's Goan accent was a brainwave! And he did so good I would've never imagined Irfan having such a good Punjabi accent! I didn't even recognize him at times.. Om Puri was okayish in front of the other voices! Shefali shah I really couldn't place her voice as shefali's I don't knoyw wh!pl and lastly PC over Scarlet anyday not saying this as a PC fan but her voice actually sounded hypotonizing in comparison to Scarlett's monotonous one! The hiss at the ends made it even better!

About the movie- it was done amazingly! Though I really believe the actor & voice artists made the movie really lift up for me! I loved loved mowgli & baloo tog! Baloo was so hilarious ROFL
So true even I could'nt recognise her voice,did'nt sound like her at ll.But loved how she vpiced Raksha, so much full of love and motherly affection and protectiveness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaaniDushmangatheringstorm

Go to top