Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is The Jungle Book more enjoyable in Hindi than English?? (Page 3)

.FilmiDhun. IF-Dazzler
.FilmiDhun.
.FilmiDhun.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

did you figure out thestrip songLOL

Oh Mini, for a moment I was connfused if I missed any strip song in TJB ConfusedLOL

Nahh...no luck LOL...I tried typing all sorts of keywords onto YT and Google which only ended with me discovering some softp*rn shizz SleepyLOL

I will PM you if I manage to come across that song again though, even if its after months Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MinzPie

Eggon_Snow IF-Sizzlerz
Eggon_Snow
Eggon_Snow

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by gatheringstorm

toh phir gaao na...chaddi pahan ke phool khila hain phool khila hain...my MowgliHeart

Especially baby Mowgu..such a cutieHeart
My fav Mowgli song is the evergreen old one only. Absolute stunner that song was. Embarrassed

So true...the old one still gives me goosebumps, there was a beauty in its simplicity...the new one is great too just a bit more peppier.

--SH7_Sunny--

Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged

So many memories,I waited for pappu , that red panda pet of mowgli.Then even showed a cute red panda before the kaa scene and I though wow pappu aa gaya,but he turned a fruit thiefCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eggon_Snow--SH7_Sunny--

Eggon_Snow IF-Sizzlerz
Eggon_Snow
Eggon_Snow

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaalways

Originally posted by TheBoss

Depends how badly they censored it. The censor board does not take lightly to a jungle boy showing his undies or animals walking nude.

But I thought yeh chaddi ka hain zamanaOuch...RSS is also famous for chaddi (although ab they have converted to trousers)...toh no censoring according to meLOL

P.S. Vishal Bharadwaj had an interesting anecdote to share at the launch of the new jungle Jungle Baat Chali Hain song. He reminisced about the old version which had become such a rage in 90s so much so that a friend of his told him about a nearby RSS shakha playing it daily  in the morningLOL
Yeh kya chaddi chaddi laga rakha hain sab jagah aajkal Mowgli ke baad se LOL. Likhne aur bolne dono mein ajeeb lagta hain yeh. Angry ROFL

toh phir gaao na...chaddi pahan ke phool khila hain phool khila hain...my MowgliHeart

Baby mowgu touching bageera's face was an adorable scene, full of innocence, bageera melted right there n thenHeart

if I was Bagheera I would have eaten him right there...he is so cute you just want to gobble him upLOL

Btw...did you feel that Baby Mowgu was CGI generated cause apart from his perfect cuteness, he resembled Neel too much to be real.

Edited by gatheringstorm - 26 April 2016 at 10:34am
GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Man..I wish I could go back to the days .Loved the song.
Sundays ,Ramayan and this .. Bliss Big smile

Watched the english version .I didn't enjoy it as much coz I was still reminiscing the old times throughout.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Padfoot_ProngsEggon_Snow

Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akdhaalways

Originally posted by TheBoss

Depends how badly they censored it. The censor board does not take lightly to a jungle boy showing his undies or animals walking nude.

But I thought yeh chaddi ka hain zamanaOuch...RSS is also famous for chaddi (although ab they have converted to trousers)...toh no censoring according to meLOL

P.S. Vishal Bharadwaj had an interesting anecdote to share at the launch of the new jungle Jungle Baat Chali Hain song. He reminisced about the old version which had become such a rage in 90s so much so that a friend of his told him about a nearby RSS shakha playing it daily  in the morningLOL
Yeh kya chaddi chaddi laga rakha hain sab jagah aajkal Mowgli ke baad se LOL. Likhne aur bolne dono mein ajeeb lagta hain yeh. Angry ROFL

Baby mowgu touching bageera's face was an adorable scene, full of innocence, bageera melted right there n thenHeart

if I was Bagheera I would have eaten him right there...he is so cute you just want to gobble him upLOL

Btw...did you feel that Baby Mowgu was CGI generated cause apart from his perfect cuteness, he resembled Neel too much to be real.
I think no cause the child's name is given along with neel in the cast as mowgli.but agar cgi ho vi I wo'nt be sirprised this movie made everything cgi look so realClapthe forest was stunning though it was full cgi

Eggon_Snow

Eggon_Snow IF-Sizzlerz
Eggon_Snow
Eggon_Snow

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Man..I wish I could go back to the days .Loved the song.
Sundays ,Ramayan and this .. Bliss Big smile

Watched the english version .I didn't enjoy it as much coz I was still reminiscing the old times throughout.

The Hindi one was fab GTC...I am sure you would have enjoyed the movie more then.

GrumpyTheCat

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Neel Sethi hain chote ka naam. Wink 
Shere Khan ki nazar hamesha usko eat karne ki hi hoti hain. LOL 

Eggon_Snow

Go to top