Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is The Jungle Book more enjoyable in Hindi than English?? (Page 2)

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Originally posted by TheBoss

Depends how badly they censored it. The censor board does not take lightly to a jungle boy showing his undies or animals walking nude.

But I thought yeh chaddi ka hain zamanaOuch...RSS is also famous for chaddi (although ab they have converted to trousers)...toh no censoring according to meLOL

P.S. Vishal Bharadwaj had an interesting anecdote to share at the launch of the new jungle Jungle Baat Chali Hain song. He reminisced about the old version which had become such a rage in 90s so much so that a friend of his told him about a nearby RSS shakha playing it daily  in the morningLOL
Yeh kya chaddi chaddi laga rakha hain sab jagah aajkal Mowgli ke baad se LOL. Likhne aur bolne dono mein ajeeb lagta hain yeh. Angry ROFL

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 26 April 2016 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstorm

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Depends how badly they censored it. The censor board does not take lightly to a jungle boy showing his undies or animals walking nude.

But I thought yeh chaddi ka hain zamanaOuch...RSS is also famous for chaddi (although ab they have converted to trousers)...toh no censoring according to meLOL

P.S. Vishal Bharadwaj had an interesting anecdote to share at the launch of the new jungle Jungle Baat Chali Hain song. He reminisced about the old version which had become such a rage in 90s so much so that a friend of his told him about a nearby RSS shakha playing it daily  in the morningLOL
Yeh kya chaddi chaddi laga rakha hain sab jagah aajkal Mowgli ke baad se LOL. Likhne aur bolne dono mein ajeeb lagta hain yeh. Angry ROFL

toh phir gaao na...chaddi pahan ke phool khila hain phool khila hain...my MowgliHeart

Especially baby Mowgu..such a cutieHeart

--SH7_Sunny--

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I chose to watch the hindi version. I have grown up watching the cartoon in hindi so it felt familiar and I could feel the emotions in their voices so much. Don't think it would be the same with english I will try the english one out later maybe when it comes on TV. But I think Hindi will still win for this. 

gatheringstorm

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaalways

I agree with u,I went for the hindi version with parents and english with friends,enjoyed the hindi one much more.Cause the voices are so  familiar, irfan was a riot as balu,priyanka was more snakish than scarlet,her voice scared me so much.And hearing nana patekar as sher khan again was so music to ears, and he was  more sinister in his voice than he was in  the dd channel cartoon,he scared me I was on the edge of my seat ki what will sher khan do now,his voice was so cunning so  cruel Cry I really enjoyed hindi one more.But I wish they had  added the jungle jungle song at the end credits instead of another version of  i wanna be like u. The songs though I preferred the english versions,be its bear necessities ,I wanna be like u  or Scarlet's trust in me at the end credits

@Bold...Word...I chose the Hindi version over the English one mainly  cause I wanted to see the song picturised on the big screenCry
Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

toh phir gaao na...chaddi pahan ke phool khila hain phool khila hain...my MowgliHeart

Baby mowgu touching bageera's face was an adorable scene, full of innocence, bageera melted right there n thenHeart

gatheringstorm

--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

My fav Mowgli song is the evergreen old one only. Absolute stunner that song was. Embarrassed

Mowgli rocks. Clap Party

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 26 April 2016 at 10:29am

gatheringstorm

--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged

gatheringstorm

Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akdhaalways

I agree with u,I went for the hindi version with parents and english with friends,enjoyed the hindi one much more.Cause the voices are so  familiar, irfan was a riot as balu,priyanka was more snakish than scarlet,her voice scared me so much.And hearing nana patekar as sher khan again was so music to ears, and he was  more sinister in his voice than he was in  the dd channel cartoon,he scared me I was on the edge of my seat ki what will sher khan do now,his voice was so cunning so  cruel Cry I really enjoyed hindi one more.But I wish they had  added the jungle jungle song at the end credits instead of another version of  i wanna be like u. The songs though I preferred the english versions,be its bear necessities ,I wanna be like u  or Scarlet's trust in me at the end credits

@Bold...Word...I chose the Hindi version over the English one mainly  cause I wanted to see the song picturised on the big screenCry
Even my mom was so dissapointed ki song kaha hai song dikhana chahiye tha, we r more familiar to this song than wanna be like u. they could;ve done this for the hindi prints,ittusa time lagta.CryIf they had shown the song ,  it would have been perfect.

gatheringstorm

Go to top