Gangaa

India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

Jhanvi as Sagar's Asst & the Result is Precap....LOL (Page 2)

nitha IF-Dazzler
nitha
nitha

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivaanya

Originally posted by Rush_25

double ride aisa hoga kya? i dunno Sagar now a days, one min he's after Ganga and the next he doesnt trust her at all. Kabhi Tu hain Meri Gangaa and kabhi.. Tu hain Meri jaaa...

I dont know if it will happen like this...but can expect...and its all clear that Sagar did not believe Ganga because of the presence of Palash. But he never goes for Jhanvi after he realised his love for Ganga. Yesterday Madhvi, Ammaji n Niru all saw the true face of Jhanvi but still it seems they are shut about it.Embarrassed

I wish he gets a good friend after Jhanvi's exit from the show. He badly needs that.Embarrassed

Seriously sagar needs a better companion.
I saw maha episode promo I feel very bad, Ganga is very rude to sagar.
I am not sure what she need in her life.
Poor sagar facing so many insults

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitha

double ride aisa hoga kya? i dunno Sagar now a days, one min he's after Ganga and the next he doesnt trust her at all. Kabhi Tu hain Meri Gangaa and kabhi.. Tu hain Meri jaaa...

I dont know if it will happen like this...but can expect...and its all clear that Sagar did not believe Ganga because of the presence of Palash. But he never goes for Jhanvi after he realised his love for Ganga. Yesterday Madhvi, Ammaji n Niru all saw the true face of Jhanvi but still it seems they are shut about it.Embarrassed

I wish he gets a good friend after Jhanvi's exit from the show. He badly needs that.Embarrassed

Yes Yes Yes...he needs a good companion to share his pain at least because neither Ganga nor anyone in his family can help him in this regard. And Ganga has been rude to him in many many occasions ...this is not the first time.One time she says to Sagar Touch Me Not and the next time she herself pulls Sagar's hands and arms...she too is a confused soul. 

I have no great interest in this Mahaepi as it has spoiled my mood seeing Sagar heart broken again.But will watch it to see if it is the last one for Jhanvi. Because once she is out of Sagar's life many things will automatically get sorted out in his life.All I dont want Sagar to be blamed for this.Ouch

nitha

nitha IF-Dazzler
nitha
nitha

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Yes Yes Yes...he needs a good companion to share his pain at least because neither Ganga nor anyone in his family can help him in this regard. And Ganga has been rude to him in many many occasions ...this is not the first time.One time she says to Sagar Touch Me Not and the next time she herself pulls Sagar's hands and arms...she too is a confused soul.

I have no great interest in this Mahaepi as it has spoiled my mood seeing Sagar heart broken again.But will watch it to see if it is the last one for Jhanvi. Because once she is out of Sagar's life many things will automatically get sorted out in his life.All I dont want Sagar to be blamed for this.Ouch

I lost interest completely. Every episode Ganga hatred sagar so much.
Sagar is true in today episode, she got new friend. Let her live her life.
Do you think maha episode is last episode for Janvi??

Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

I lost interest completely. Every episode Ganga hatred sagar so much.
Sagar is true in today episode, she got new friend. Let her live her life.
Do you think maha episode is last episode for Janvi??

Though not sure but since they are showing that rope and tablets so it automatically indicates towards Jhanvi as she is the one who got addicted to drugs through Yash. Am still wondering if they will end her char then what about that MMS incident? Will ppl come to know about it after her death?I seriously dont want any sympathy track for her like Niru they showed. It seems makers too have one punching char and that is Sagar. In Niru case also they did the same,as if Sagar was the culprit there.I am sure for Jhanvi's death also Sagar is gonna blamed.Angry

I am so irritated seeing this repeatedly...in this Mahaepi also Ganga will blast Sagar and again SaGa fans will be heartbroken.Broken Heart
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
TrueT

Go to top