India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

Jhanvi as Sagar's Asst & the Result is Precap....LOL

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Seriously I was thinking there will be some positive outcome of this Rantox case but all my dreams got shattered seeing Jhanvi as Sagar's asst.OuchPoor guy.I am really irritated the way Niru ordered Sagar to take Jhanvi as his asst.I mean Sagar was repeatedly saying that only two days are left for the case but Niru was adamant to attach Jahnvi with him. Disgusting. 
And this order bears the fruit of PRECAP...LOL I am sorry if ppl feel weird about it but I am still laughing the way Jhanvi drove the Innova without taking Sagar...Lagta hai fultu nashe main hai...
Expecting Sagar to blast her nicely for this...and how SaGa will go?????Million dollar question...WinkChandi ki cycle...Sone ki Seat...aao karen darling kare double ride.....LOLSaGa double ride on BiCycle...WinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VishtiloverkavmuksRush_25Mehek25ALUJNA21-Swetha-

manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
No seriously lol couldnt he get a taxi or rickshaw lol this cycle thing lol
I guess jhanvis days r numbered. Wonder who will save the day palash? Im feeling once the dust settles palash love drama will start heck maybe a wedding too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25-Swetha-

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

No seriously lol couldnt he get a taxi or rickshaw lol this cycle thing lol
I guess jhanvis days r numbered. Wonder who will save the day palash? Im feeling once the dust settles palash love drama will start heck maybe a wedding too.

Yes Jhanvi's char is gonna end soon it seems...then will be Palash's...well I am eager to watch SaGa and their journey together against all adversities. But they should always stay together.

I wonder if SaGa will take an auto or double ride...LOLIt will be fun to watch them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

arnavarnav Groupbie
arnavarnav
arnavarnav

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Me too still getting over the precap... It was super epic.. she is living a badass life dese days... pehle Madhvi ko sunaya...today Ammaji and Kal lalla ko chod ke car legae...ROFL
Although Niru was good in giving equal rights to bahu and beti(wonder yeh akal #SaGa wedding ke time kaha gae thi )
But its act true ppl look for doc,lawyers, CAs for dere sons and then expect them to sit at home and cook. Sleepy

Anyways what will a drug addict herslf will help an already confused lawyer? Clap
Vishtilover Senior Member
Vishtilover
Vishtilover

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
What happen in today's episode? Can anyone tell me & what's the precap?

Shivaanya

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
double ride aisa hoga kya? i dunno Sagar now a days, one min he's after Ganga and the next he doesnt trust her at all. Kabhi  Tu hain Meri Gangaa and kabhi.. Tu hain Meri jaaa... 

arnavarnav-Swetha-

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavarnav

Me too still getting over the precap... It was super epic.. she is living a badass life dese days... pehle Madhvi ko sunaya...today Ammaji and Kal lalla ko chod ke car legae...ROFL
Although Niru was good in giving equal rights to bahu and beti(wonder yeh akal #SaGa wedding ke time kaha gae thi )
But its act true ppl look for doc,lawyers, CAs for dere sons and then expect them to sit at home and cook.Sleepy

Anyways what will a drug addict herslf will help an already confused lawyer?Clap
yeah i also hate this thing that aunties want a n educated girls as their bahu but what they expect from them is to do home chores, but whatever thnkgod in my family DILs are allowed to do jobs and for further projects they are allowed to go abroad too, no restriction

arnavarnav-Swetha-

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush_25

double ride aisa hoga kya? i dunno Sagar now a days, one min he's after Ganga and the next he doesnt trust her at all. Kabhi  Tu hain Meri Gangaa and kabhi.. Tu hain Meri jaaa... 

I dont know if it will happen like this...but can expect...and its all clear that Sagar did not believe Ganga because of the presence of Palash. But he never goes for Jhanvi after he realised his love for Ganga. Yesterday Madhvi, Ammaji n Niru all saw the true face of Jhanvi but still it seems they are shut about it.Embarrassed

I wish he gets a good friend after Jhanvi's exit from the show. He badly needs that.Embarrassed

nitha

Go to top