Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

The New Promo-Yuvi Ke Gehri Chal! (Page 2)

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shakti...

hrideyy i love you for this post!! Hug the promo is nothing to worry about, infact i think it just makes it more clear that twinj are gonna win and yuvi will lose

how many times has yuvi tried to marry twinkle - a billion
how many times has he succeeded - 0
so ppl need to chill, even if he says that's his condition cvs are not crazy they aren't gonna let that happen; there's just drama coming up ahead which is normal for a TV show

tbh i'm excited for this track, twinj are gonna emerge stronger and we are gonna get a possessive/angry kunj

and who knows maybe after this track they'll give us a short break from yuvi and give us a light filled track!

I soo agree with you shakti,I mean even the promo said Faisle ki raat this surely indicates something big and a break from yuvi is much needed!

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZawraMalik

Hridey i loved tgis post..sachi..love you Hug
And nothing to wory avout here yar kunj is the one filling her mang again and again is not it enough to prove twinj are made for each other..Shocked
and uv just keep on talking so let him na we dont have any need to give him a damn har bar uv do something forum goes like yuvle gonna happen or phir end bhom .. i agree he can ask her to merry him but at the end of the day twinj gonna win or uv ki pitayi hogi..not a new thing..
Just wait and watch its Tashan e ishq uv tashan vas twinj ishq ..soo uv ka kam hy kamingi karna but twinj are here na always for eachother ..keh dita ty bas keh dita..lol
Amazing post Embarrassed

I soo agree with you zawra di ,You are 100% Correct!

Go to top