Roshni blaming Sid

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Promo can't be misleading at all. For sure DD will die, YashNi won't marry because Sid will never let that happen. But my concern is how can Roshni be so idiot just like her mom and blame Sid for her death. What is he suppose to do? After all, he is also a human just like her and not a superman. With her blaming Sid, everything will be destroyed. I don't want Sid running behind her and trying to apologize for something he had no control of. This will be the end of SidNi ðŸ¤¢  Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True...I just want sid to go just away from Roshni ..
Just leave roshniii and go..and don't come back..let roshni come and run behind Roshni
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i think sid will stop wedding nd yash may kill DD acc to all..thats why she may blame him ðŸ˜•am not supporting this blame game but in order to proceed the story n leap ,..they have to show bullshit nonsense na🥱 but have to wait n watch ...
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChandzLoveSidNi

i think sid will stop wedding nd yash may kill DD acc to all..thats why she may blame him ðŸ˜•am not supporting this blame game but in order to proceed the story n leap ,..they have to show bullshit nonsense na🥱 but have to wait n watch ...

He will for sure but Roshni is ready to marry him no matter what ðŸ¤¢
Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Sid will stop the wedding,Sid did so much things for her and the family,but what does she do BLAME HIM!!!!!!! And Sid is stupid for running behind Roshni all the time