Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Par yaar detail me to unhone kuch dikhaya he nahi to main kya likhunge detail meπŸ˜†
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sharmacatty

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Par yaar detail me to unhone kuch dikhaya he nahi to main kya likhunge detail meπŸ˜†</font>

are details yaa ne ki u will at least describe d scene wat dey have shown in d scene na? I wont b doing that d moment d dialogs btw akdha r over and jallu will enter his room picking jo and putting her on d bed I will stop der saying finally both merged and der 1st SR happned something like dat πŸ˜† I wont b describing anything I will just write till whatever happen in jo's hojra d dialogs of jallu convincing her about his love etc dats it not beyond dat... πŸ˜†
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmacatty

Par yaar detail me to unhone kuch dikhaya he nahi to main kya likhunge detail meπŸ˜†

do u really think, ur imagination is not enoughπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

do u really think, ur imagination is not enoughπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

well said diksha...even if der is nothing she will create something and everything πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

well said diksha...even if der is nothing she will create something and everything πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

that's trueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow wat a revw for cute akdha..ur revw become fantablous by the pictures u postd..thanks for tat..and for the epi i dnt hav words to tel..juz luv akdha..they r cute,adorable,awesome,perfct etc etc..ja flirting wt jo and jo indirectly confeses..realy luvd the way jo adjusts ja's coat..i just wantd to see these kind of scenes..
mamtasingla thumbnail
lovely thread
beautiful picsπŸ˜ƒ
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

that's trueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

😳☺️☺️☺️
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for this lovely review harshu akka... this is a cute.. episode...
joja moments in jail was fun... d way jo told that she think to kill her hubby once everyday was so cute... nd ja expression was lovely...
poor zakria... good that nw she is free...
oh god maham nd her hide nd seek name...uff
again joja was cute to find about new path...
nd next part was so lovely when they pressed each other ... uff everything was disturbed stupid shahenaz she nd ruks r maint to spoil everything ...
thanks for pm akka...      
Swarna_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely writeup harshu dii. 
The jail scene was nice with Joja reminiscing their time at Amer's jail and Jalal's questions. During the first run of the episode I thought it'll be a mystery solving but instead mahamanga was yet again successful in hiding her deep secrets. 

She will come back even from Bermuda triangle ...This was amazing and so true for her. 

Then those beautiful scenes of akdha. ...but again that shehnaaz ruined it. Adding pictures enhanced it's beauty more. 

Thanks for pm.