Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Your effort deserves appreciation. It was painstakingly detailed, with interspersed analysis of the situation and embedded pictures that narrated the story. In addition you used humour to good effect, Maham escaping from Bermuda Triangle was a good one.

The episode was good. The distribution of alms to the prisoners brought back memories of a similar situation in Amer, those were heady days and Jalal felt it too, so he brought up the subject. His efforts at this time were on getting Jodha to confess her love for him, so he keeps asking the question and Jodha keeps evading it.

Jalal forgiving scene was good too and once again Jalal remembered Amer. He gave that example to justify leniency. That done he was back to asking his favorite question.

The walk in the dungeon scene had Jodha thrilled and Paridhi conveys this excitement well. This scene triggered off a memory, similar kind of locale, there is an episode where both stand back to back against villians, cutting them down in a deadly duo.

The scene in Jodha's room was nice too. Jodha praising Jalal on his looks, and he doing the same for her after making her sit down in front of a mirror. The banter between the two was cute and romantic.

In all the JA scenes, Rajat and Paridhi once again showed their compatibility. They were comfortable with each other.

Edited by Donjas - 8 years ago
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

jallu in full flirting mode... of course Jo was no less...specially, when in jail , the way she holds his coat, it felt so good to see her so comfy with her...

and then in room while getting ready for jashn, his words, that when Begum is so beautiful, then hubby has to dress up with more perfection ...all lovey-dovey...

btw, both Shehenshah and MUZ got new dresses for this occasion...seems ekta got new sponcerers  and new designers too...and both of then really looking too beautiful , lovely, smart ...

and then the music to our ears... the precap...Jalal putting his wish to become father of 'Their" babies...ufff...he is putting his wish that too in a flirting mode...

It's for their SR dikshaπŸ˜†

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Donjas

Your effort deserves appreciation. It was painstakingly detailed, with interspersed analysis of the situation and embedded pictures that narrated the story. In addition you used humour to good effect, Maham escaping from Bermuda Triangle was a good one.

The episode was good. The distribution of alms to the prisoners brought back memories of a similar situation in Amer, those were heady days and Jalal felt it too, so he brought up the subject. His efforts at this time were on getting Jodha to confess her love for him, so he keeps asking the question and Jodha keeps evading it.

Jalal forgiving scene was good too and once again Jalal remembered Amer. He gave that example to justify leniency. That done he was back to asking his favorite question.

The walk in the dungeon scene had Jodha thrilled and Paridhi conveys this excitement well. This scene triggered off a memory, similar kind of locale, there is an episode where both stand back to back against villians, cutting them down in a deadly duo.

The scene in Jodha's room was nice too. Jodha praising Jalal on his looks, and he doing the same for her after making her sit down in front of a mirror. The banter between the two was cute and romantic.

In all the JA scenes, Rajat and Paridhi once again showed their compatibility. They were comfortable with each other.

thnx donjas... 😊 hence forth I wll adds pics wherever necessary... πŸ˜ƒ d epi was good at least better dn yest...d distribution of alms did remind jalal of amer wen he had been der to save Abdul...from d jail and jo also realizes dat he was v much present der wen she was saving Abdul from getting killed...I think since ben climax track jalal has alwys been behind jo asking her indirectly so dat she confesses her love...but she too v smart wont blurt out easily... πŸ˜† RT PS looked more comfy dn before... πŸ˜ƒ 2mrw another interesting epi 2 air... πŸ˜ƒ
harshu27 thumbnail

even tom will be good till hukka plays her move of fake preg...

ya 2mrw 2 d epi will b good...but even if hukka comes up wid her fake preggy idea still we will have v good akdha scenes... πŸ˜ƒ
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmacatty

It's for their SR dikshaπŸ˜†

I know PayalπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...that's we always dream forπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

how did I forgot , u r here...always ready forπŸ˜‰
Edited by sweet_diksha - 8 years ago
sharmacatty thumbnail

I know PayalπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...that's we always dream forπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

how did I forgot , u r here...always ready forπŸ˜‰

ha ha  right.I still remember they started showing promo of that scene a week before the episode where jalal was lifting jodha in his arms with that background music, kesa ye ishq h kesa ye khwaab 
that was really an exciting promo⭐️⭐️
@Bold:but why u are saying this??πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I told the truth na..πŸ˜†
Jo was looking beautiful in this dress with open hair❀️

Edited by sharmacatty - 8 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4616563&PID=133374870&#p133374870
posted page 1
harshu27 thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thanks for the update and for these lovely pics harshu😊</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Very Nice episode
which started with jo-ja. πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal still remembered that day in Amer jail when she
was distributing sweets and blankets . I wanted him to say something about
suryabhan but he didn't. After his death, jo never talked about him but at this
particular moment I wanted him/her to atleast say something about him. And she
was smiling that jalal still remembered that day but not for once she recalled
anything about surya. I know she didn't love him but still.πŸ˜•</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Anyways, their
talks were lovely. Jalal was looking so charming and beautiful in that outfit. Poor husband
was craving to listen those three words from his beloved wife but she's
throwing tantrums over this. She's still reticent about saying this, and I can
understand as this was a first time that she's fell in love .πŸ˜›</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Though she told
him that it's not service but love still she wasdiffident to say directly.😊</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The way she held
his jama and adviced for alteration was sweet and amusing too as he knew what
she was trying to do.πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I just loved the
way he was literally running behind her and smiling at her when she went after saying, "<font color="#0000ff">Har sawal
ka jawab patina nahi deti..Kuch baten pati swayam samajh lete h</font>"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">They were
looking like a teenage lovers- An enticing couple!!⭐️⭐️⭐️</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">But here their
romance was disrupted by zakira's voice.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I know I shouldn't
but I was laughing the way they threw her and she fell in jalal's arms.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">When he said, "<font color="#0000ff">Aaj
bahut paak din h aur hum ise khrab nahi karna chahte h tumhe sazaa deke</font>"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jo was amazed as
these were the things she used to say before, that time he didn't listen but
now he himself was following her beliefs. His words that she's handicapped
touched her. That time in Amer he was smirking but now.β€οΈπŸ‘</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">After getting
blessings from zakira, jo was proud on her husband and I love that soft smile
on jalal's face.❀️</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The scene was
amusing when jo asked about the secret path and he shrugged shoulders, "<font color="#0000ff"> Kya
apne hamare sawaal ka jawaab diya tha to phir apke sawaal ka jawaab kyu de</font>"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He was looking
like a cute and beautiful child while saying that.⭐️⭐️</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Don't want to
write anything about maham.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">So here jo was
getting ready and jalal came. Again I loved the sweet moments of this lovey
dovey couple.⭐️⭐️⭐️</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"<font color="#0000ff">Tanik apne aap
ko to dekhiye kitna damak rahe h.."</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I completely agree
jodha. The smile he gave in return was</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"<font color="#0000ff">Jab begum itni
khoobsurat ho to shauhar ko sajna sawarna padta h jodha begum.. taki jab wo
apni begum k sath khada ho.. to uska tab
bhi kam na ho"</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">" <font color="#0000ff">Aap bhi tede
aur apki prashansa karne ka dhang bhi teda"</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#0000ff">" haan aur agar
hum tede na hote seedhe hote to kya tab bhi aap humse mohabbat karti"</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Now that's a
very interesting question. Personally I too like playful and tede boys and I
guess most of the girls like tede boys.πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Again their
romantic moments got disrupted by Shehnaaz.😑</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shehnaaz is such
an irritating lady. I really got very annoyed by her entry at this moment.😑😑</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Moreover, I too
liked jalal's clothes which she ruined deliberately so..😡</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He left after giving his order for shehenaaz and here
jo was upset with her behaviour.πŸ˜•</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jo entered the
jashan and his lips curved in a winsome smile. 😊I don't know how but whenever RT
smiles, my lips automatically twisted in a broad smile.πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">All the while he
was smiling at her while she was greeting others but as she sat she pouted and
he chuckled knowing well that she was showing fake anger.πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Overall I enjoyed this episode.⭐️⭐️⭐️</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"></font>

welcum... πŸ˜ƒ d epi was good wid akdha scene at d strt... πŸ˜† and we have him recalling amer moments but I feel jo never loved surya but now she was v much in love wid jalal so she forgt mentioning abt surya I guess πŸ˜• πŸ˜† just my pov I dont knw...would have loved to see how both would have talked about surya... πŸ˜ƒ jalal was looking handsome and so does jo she was looking pretty as well both were truly complimenting each other... πŸ˜‰ and his attempts r going on failure since ben climax track after she recovers from d poison πŸ˜† to make her confess d love but she wont speak up so easily... πŸ˜† akhir dil ha mamla hai... πŸ˜‰ abt zakira being thrown I knw dat was too hilarious while she directly fell into his arms... πŸ˜† it was good catch by rt/jalal... πŸ˜† d 2nd akdha scene was really adorable as both complimented each other of looking good... πŸ˜› only dat shehnaaz created a mess out od such a beautiful scene 🀒 ya in d end jo was faking anger and we knw 2mrw how he will tease her to d core... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
harshu27 thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">ha ha right.I still remember they started showing promo of that scene a week before the episode where jalal was lifting jodha in his arms with that background music, kesa ye ishq h kesa ye khwaab</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">that was really an exciting promo⭐️⭐️</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">@Bold:but why u are saying this??πŸ˜³πŸ˜†I told the truth na..πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Jo was looking beautiful in this dress with open hair❀️</font>

looks like on thursday u will give s long descriptive in detailed like os review for d consummation epi... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
sharmacatty thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

welcum... πŸ˜ƒ d epi was good wid akdha scene at d strt... πŸ˜† and we have him recalling amer moments but I feel jo never loved surya but now she was v much in love wid jalal so she forgt mentioning abt surya I guess πŸ˜• πŸ˜† just my pov I dont knw...would have loved to see how both would have talked about surya... πŸ˜ƒ jalal was looking handsome and so does jo she was looking pretty as well both were truly complimenting each other... πŸ˜‰ and his attempts r going on failure since ben climax track after she recovers from d poison πŸ˜† to make her confess d love but she wont speak up so easily... πŸ˜† akhir dil ha mamla hai... πŸ˜‰ abt zakira being thrown I knw dat was too hilarious while she directly fell into his arms... πŸ˜† it was good catch by rt/jalal... πŸ˜† d 2nd akdha scene was really adorable as both complimented each other of looking good... πŸ˜› only dat shehnaaz created a mess out od such a beautiful scene 🀒 ya in d end jo was faking anger and we knw 2mrw how he will tease her to d core... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

yes I knowπŸ˜‰
I wrote his dialogues in ur retro thread todayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†