Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

India-Forums

Wish Kalyani had told Ketki the truth about Sohrab 26.4.2016 (Page 2)

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for making  such a thoughtful post Smile Loved reading different views !!
Even I wish Kalyani had told truth about Sohrab but I don't think it would make any difference as Ketki is all ready married. She will either blame Kalyani as lair or  call her jealous. Even Sohrab might deny. May be should would have told the truth next day but Ketki left home much before without giving time for the news to sink in 

Ketki always saw her sister as competitor; writers have established sibling rivalry from childhood. She wasn't happy when Rajaram took Kalyani along with him to Pune or calling herself as junior artiste & Kalyani as heroine of the family. When Kalyani said Sohrab can't love Ketki she snapped back everybody won't love just her or something like that.  Her urge to earn for the family stems out of complex to get recognized on par with Kalyani not out of sense of responsibility.  Whatever Kalyani did from childhood is out of responsibility & love towards her family. she never carved for recognition. Anyways I can already see Ketki blaming Kalyani for everything that went wrong in her lifeOuch

P.S. Yesterday Ketki looked funny somewhat OTT, I was laughing on her antics & hopping while I was supposed to feel bad for the character 

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I too agree with you all...whatever the reasons, Kalyani should have told Ketaki. Inspite of knowing the truth had Ketaki proceeded with her relationship with Sohrab...it would have been her fault. 
Maybe, this mistake will lead to more bitterness between the sisters. 
Kalyani gave Ketaki a good reason to hate for forever. As it is she was imposing her wishes on her sister with a noble thought, but this one was for life... she just asked Ketaki to stop meeting Sohrab without giving a good enough reason. And Ketaki wasn't at fault in questioning her. Since she didn't get a proper answer ...she went ahead and married him. So, Kalyani is kind of responsible if Ketaki's life is ruined bcos of this marriage. Whatever Kalyani's intentions were she shld have voiced it out. Time and again she has maintained silence when she shld have spoken. When Sohrab confessed his feelings she let Vikranth interfere...had she voiced out to Sohrab...he may have let her go...her silence and Vikranth's insult and she witnessing and approving it made him avenge the rejection.

Ketaki hopping around did look funny...so funny that the seriousness of the situation was lost for me...but the intention behind was to show her as immature who got carried away in 'love' and committed a blunder for which she and the family ends up paying the price for the rest of their lives.

Go to top