Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 26th April 2016 Written Update (Page 2)

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

Nothing much of an episode / Show. I repeat my last week's comment that if you have not watched then you have not missed anything, no need of the word worthwhile since nothing is worth in this show of late.

And the serial writers make a mockery and give wrong perspective to our laws. How can a convict's punishment of Gallows / hanging take place immediately ? Indian law is a long drawn process ; Order has to be got ; then the months' time or so appeal takes place, then long ordeal and process, unless the president / Governor signs, no hanging takes place, my understanding. By doing this, the serial writers are projecting wrong usage of law, and a layman is wrongly educated. 

And Have Not Watched The Serial For Almost A Week, Been Away From Satthiya, no time.

yes,
even I have been saying so

the Craetives have made a mocery of the law

1st of all it is not easy to get punishment like hang till death for just 1 murder

an then the appeals and re-appleals

and going to higher courts?
and then to the president

all this takes several years!
Gaura wake up if CVs cantWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manzz

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

Big smile   Pleasure Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile   Big smile Big smile   Wink Big smile   I Hope It Would Be Good Episode  ! ! Wink LOL  LOL LOL LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed  LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Not Always Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice Embarrassed Big smile Big smile  And Right  Big smile

Originally posted by coolhi1988

thnks 4 d written update... Manzzz..  thnk god i dint watch these epis... but wil watch tomoro's...WinkLOLLOL

even i hope so..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Manzz

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Manzz appreciate it and I agree with all these wrong things they show, specially with legal, medical and educational related stuff or for that matter any stuff , in the name of drama 

Manzz

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Big smile   Pleasure Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile   Big smile Big smile   Wink Big smile Indeed Yes  ! ! Wink LOL  LOL Very True And You Are Correct  Big smile Especially Without A Proper Dead Body And A Unconscious Man Cannot Be Slipped Out With Few People Around LOL Bit Too Hard To Digest, With Murder Case, The Body Cannot Be Handed Over So Quickly And Easily LOL LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed  LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Not Always Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice Embarrassed Big smile Big smile  And Right  Big smile

Originally posted by sanw

thnaks for the update  Big smile yes not much will be missed as nothing is happeneing

Edited by Manzz - 27 April 2016 at 8:21am
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Big smile Thanks And  Pleasure Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile   Big smile Big smile   Wink Big smile Absolutely, Munni, Agreed With You Cent Per Cent  ! ! Wink LOL  LOL LOL LOL

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Thanks Manzz appreciate it and I agree with all these wrong things they show, specially with legal, medical and educational related stuff or for that matter any stuff , in the name of drama 

munnihyderabad

Go to top