India-Forums

About precap (Page 2)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

depuu LOLLOL
what if he said i...love and then fainted and then Thapki would've thought he wanted to say i love my maa. ROFL

OMG that is so hilarious ROFL to think of it but when I imagine the next track I just wanna cry!! 

But this is damn funny

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

I really hope it will ring something for Thapki adding to the fact that he said that he dreamt of a life with her 
I am nearly praying for that

Why are the words "I Love You" given so much importance in these soaps I dont undrestand!
Cant actions talk? And cant 'dreaming for a life with you' mean so much more than the words 'I love you'? It has so much more meaning.
Can't begging on ur knees for a second chance at marriage mean anything? Why shd it be 'I L U' all the time? Its so pointless!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiMimiii22

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Originally posted by Kowsi

I really hope it will ring something for Thapki adding to the fact that he said that he dreamt of a life with her 
I am nearly praying for that

Why are the words "I Love You" given so much importance in these soaps I dont undrestand!
Cant actions talk? And cant 'dreaming for a life with you' mean so much more than the words 'I love you'? It has so much more meaning.
Can't begging on ur knees for a second chance at marriage mean anything? Why shd it be 'I L U' all the time? Its so pointless!Confused

I know Maty!! Even I don't think those words are necessary but some people like Thapki are just too Moti Budhi to understand the actions and to come to a conclusion on ehr own ...Remember it was in Navarathri pooja that she said "friend" whereas he was beyond that

For me also actions mean so much more than words... I don't know if you notice but only in few OS I have written the words in the others I have left the actions speak because I have so much difficulties to say those three words and don't expect them to be throw at people like "good morning" or "good night"

Go to top