Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The episode was too good😃
Humare hero ka kitne dino baad action scene mila
Manji slapped Kalyani👏
I didnt expect kalyani to confess, but she did, so that's a good sign😆
Loved how Cvs maintained Kali's emotions with "Jha Sahab" and d smile when Vishwa hugged Manji😊 instead of her making a whatever face😆
How can Gauri forget Manhi😲
Gauri, as usual, ruined d scene
Loved Manji for finally taking a stand for her daughter and Yug❤️
And I am happy that Vishwa gave Kali a chance😃, though she ruined it
Yug, he finally confessed🥳
I wanted Kali and Yug to confess in private, but, I think CVs want Yug to become the next "Majnu" so he ends up confessing out loud🤣
Precap👎🏼
P.S. Kal aur aaj ke ijhar-e-mohabbat ke baad, I stopped calling Kali, Kaali... All thanks to our hero😳
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update
Today's episode was power packed there was everything action, drama.
I loved Manji maa she is best Loved the way she tired to explain things to Gauri and putting condition in front of Vishwa.👏.today she stole whole show👍🏼
Yug was at it is best pehle action phir khullam khullam confession and best when he takes Kaali to temple and tells to swear on Ramji and tell the truth.
Precap again Gauri at its extreme psycho stage😡
Aliyah0 thumbnail
Awesome episode!👏
Manji is as beautiful and epic as ever!❤️ I am never able to find enough words to describe how amazing she is

Mahira, I laughed so much reading ur surprised comments when Manji confessed about Yug n Kali to everyone, even I was like wth? What's going on? Are they gonna go around telling everyone?😆
Again love how unpredictable this show is getting to be!👏
Usually the characters take so long in confessing their feelings first to themselves, then to others, then to the one they love
But Kaala teeka just goes right to it!😆 Everytime Yug tells ppl that he loves Kali and will always love her I just melt!
Haaye how sweet was that scene!❤️

Even l didn't have any expectations that Kali would say yes but the entire time i was praying that she doesn't say no.. Poor Yug, I didn't want to see him get hurt😭.. Then again our hero has proved he won't give up! Come on Kali! Just say yes! U don't even have to say the words I love u yet, just say yes when they ask u if u do!😆

Considering the precap and the way gauri is going crazy, i think (and hope) Kali won't disappoint us or Yug tmrw😃
benishchaudhary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Arey Beenish
Control..control 
Breath in 
Breath out 😆😆😆
TV tor dogi tm toh aisay gussay mai 😆😆

Lol😆😆 episode dekh k thora temper control hua lol but precape nai dekha 
Amrtina thumbnail
Awesome episode and your amazing post 

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The show is getting unpredictable! Every coming day dey r giving new jhatkas..😆
Yug action scene was worth watching..
Kalyani out finally 🥳
Manji vishwa reunion was great..dey love each other so much..it's gud to see vishwa melting 😃
N d High point manji announcing KaYu lovestory.. ahh i love her ❤️ vishwa was only giving importance to Kali's answer whIch is a gud sign..😊 but Kali..! Girl y u want to ruin yug's life by getting him married to tht psycho! 😡
Yug looked frustrated enough 😆 i knew he's gonna give her a hard tym..he can't control anymore.. poor guy.. 😆
Hope Kali says truth..earlier also she lied swearing by Ramji ..it's not gud Kali!
Precap seems as a dream of Kali n she'll say no..!!
But thn question remains same akhir Kiski mehendi mein Kiska romance hone wala Hain Bhai?? Edited by Princyz_Belle - 8 years ago
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Shibu...

The episode was too good😃

Humare hero ka kitne dino baad action scene mila
Manji slapped Kalyani👏
I didnt expect kalyani to confess, but she did, so that's a good sign😆
Loved how Cvs maintained Kali's emotions with "Jha Sahab" and d smile when Vishwa hugged Manji😊 instead of her making a whatever face😆
How can Gauri forget Manhi😲
Gauri, as usual, ruined d scene
Loved Manji for finally taking a stand for her daughter and Yug❤️
And I am happy that Vishwa gave Kali a chance😃, though she ruined it
Yug, he finally confessed🥳
I wanted Kali and Yug to confess in private, but, I think CVs want Yug to become the next "Majnu" so he ends up confessing out loud🤣
Precap👎🏼
P.S. Kal aur aaj ke ijhar-e-mohabbat ke baad, I stopped calling Kali, Kaali... All thanks to our hero😳

Sorry im replying so late
Dozed off last night 😆

Vishwa-Manji scene was really cute 😳
Because Kaali is more smarter than Gauri 😆😆

Manji was brilliant 👏
Wasnt expecting Kaali to confess so easily

IKR 
I was sort of upset he confessed in public but than its good also haha

Aww i need to stop calling her Kaali too haha
Originally posted by: Chit15

Thanks for update

Today's episode was power packed there was everything action, drama.
I loved Manji maa she is best Loved the way she tired to explain things to Gauri and putting condition in front of Vishwa.👏.today she stole whole show👍🏼
Yug was at it is best pehle action phir khullam khullam confession and best when he takes Kaali to temple and tells to swear on Ramji and tell the truth.
Precap again Gauri at its extreme psycho stage😡

Indeed. Yesterday's episode was great

And the way Manji Maa called Gauri sonaa
it was so cute 😳

Yug is by far the best character in the show
As for Gauri, she's the 2nd worst haha 😆
Originally posted by: Aliyah0

Awesome episode!👏

Manji is as beautiful and epic as ever!❤️ I am never able to find enough words to describe how amazing she is

Mahira, I laughed so much reading ur surprised comments when Manji confessed about Yug n Kali to everyone, even I was like wth? What's going on? Are they gonna go around telling everyone?😆
Again love how unpredictable this show is getting to be!👏
Usually the characters take so long in confessing their feelings first to themselves, then to others, then to the one they love
But Kaala teeka just goes right to it!😆 Everytime Yug tells ppl that he loves Kali and will always love her I just melt!
Haaye how sweet was that scene!❤️

Even l didn't have any expectations that Kali would say yes but the entire time i was praying that she doesn't say no.. Poor Yug, I didn't want to see him get hurt😭.. Then again our hero has proved he won't give up! Come on Kali! Just say yes! U don't even have to say the words I love u yet, just say yes when they ask u if u do!😆

Considering the precap and the way gauri is going crazy, i think (and hope) Kali won't disappoint us or Yug tmrw😃

Manji is gorg ❤️

Hahah ikr
But its good they told everyone
Now there's no doubts on who Yug loves! 

And the way he said Hameshaaa 
That was so cutee

I knew she wouldnt say yes
No matter how much people ask her to do lool
But then again u cant expect her to openly say, yeah im in love with someone's fiance.

Lets see what happens
Fenil's insta post has freaked me out lool 
Originally posted by: Amrtina

Awesome episode and your amazing post 

Thankyou ❤️