Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Kalyani out, KaYu+ Manji in 26/4/16

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hello, 

Episode starts with Kalyani threatening Manji-Kaali with a gun. Manji pleads her not to hurt Kaali as the enmity is between them. Kalyani answers that she wont compromise on it and will kill her before Kaali. Yug secretly eliminates all her men LOL

As Kalyani shoots pointing at Manji, Yug raises her hand in the air and fires in the sky. [I have no idea what I just wrote LOL]

Anyway, forget how bad my English got in the above sentence LOL

[/URL]

Yug then gets hold of the gun and points it to Kalyani telling her that he wont hesitate to pull the trigger if she makes on wrong move. A goon hits him on his head and all the goons come and Yug beats them all up. Kalyani sees Manji-Kaali giving glaring at her and tries to run away but Manji catches her and slaps her.

LOOOL
LOVE KALYANI'S TACTICS
THEY ALL FAIL LOLLOLLOL

Vishwa is waiting for Kaali and Kaali comes with Kalyani tied up and throws her to Vishwa LOL

THAT WAS SO EPIC HAHA

Vishwa-Gauri are shocked and Vishwa scolds Kaali. Kaali again calls him Jha sahab and tells him that she brought proof of her innocence. Vishwa asks what she's saying and helps Kalyani up giving her too much respect LOL. Kaali is furious and asks Kalyani to confess to her crimes. Vishwa is confused and asks her what she's talking about. Kaali tells him that she was the reason why he was in jail for 14 yrs and she tried to kill Manji Maa. Vishwa asks her whether she said tried to which Kaali nods. Kaali tells him everything and points to the door

Yug is there with Manji. Vishwa is all emotional seeing her hugs her. Manji is in tears too.

Vishwa finally recovers from the shock LOL and heads towards Kalyani but Yug stops him. The police come and take Kalyani away who threatens that she'll be back.

She only came for one episode? LOLLOLLOL
Bye-bye AUNTY LOLLOL

Gauri tells that it is Yug's PeshiMaa but Vishwa says that she's her Bari Maa, Manji.

Vishwa asks Manji to come inside and desires to welcome her the same way she came in the house as a bride the first time.

Manji refuses and says not now. He's shocked and she continues saying that she can forget the hurt given by others but not by the people she loved even after 14 years.
Vishwa apologizes to her but Manji says that she'll forgive but he's going to repeat it all again as long as his superstitions are with him. She says that Kali was the person most hurt by his superstitions and he should apologize to her as she's lost hope from her life and has learnt how to be happy in whatever she gets.

Manji continues that she cant see her daughter like this and that if he wishes that she come back to the house, then he must promise her something. Vishwa agrees and Manji asks her whether he's going to give Kaali all the happiness that she deserves. Vishwa again readily agrees and asks what is Kaali's happiness.

Manji goes to Yug and takes his hand and puts it on Kaali's hand. All are shocked including Kaali (except Yug). Manji says this is Kaali's happiness and asks him if he'll get Kaali married to Yug.

OMG

WTH'S WRONG WITH EVERYONE IN THIS SHOW?

Khullam khula sab bol rae hai hahah

Not complaining though, im loving it!

Im so happy Manji actually took some action
She knew Vishwa wanted her in and she jumped at the chance.

Vishwa-Gauri are stunned to hear this. Gauri is in tears and asks Vishwa that this is all a lie and that she loves Yug. Manji says that Gauri is her child too but this is just a compromise especially from Yug's side; Yug's heart beats only for Kaali and there's only Yug in Kaali's mind.

Gauri starts getting psycho and Manji tries explaining Gauri that even if she gets married to Yug, it'll just be a compromise and pleads her to understand her. Gauri goes to Kaali and tells him to tell them that she doesn't love Yug and its all a lie. Kaali answers that she only wants Gauri's happiness.

Vishwa asks Gauri to move and asks Kaali whether she loves Yug. Kaali answers that she's only seen Yug as Gauri's husband. Vishwa asks her to give him a straight answer and repeats his question. Kaali answers that she's happy with this alliance. Vishwa shouts at her and asks her once again. Kaali is scared and says no.

Was so happy when Vishwa shouted at her for giving teray-meray answers but she's still brave enough to lie LOL

Yug is furious, takes Kaali's hand and drags her inside the house and to the temple while everyone follows them. He tells her that it's enough as she's lied enough to others and herself and she must face the truth. He points to Ramji and tells her that he hopes he wont lie in front of Ramji. Kaali is in tears and says he has some misunderstanding as there's nothing like this in her mind. 

Yug takes her hand and puts it on top of the candle/diya. He asks her to swear upon Ramji that he's not the one that she has waited for years as he cant lie anymore, not to God and not to any human.

Yug tells the rest of the family that he only loves Kaali and will continue to do so forever. Vishwa-Gauri and Kaali are shocked. Kaali pleads to him to leave her hand but Yug refuses to until she swears that she doesn't love him.

Awww

That was so adorable<3

Precap: Gauri locks her and Kaali in the kitchen and drinks the poison while everyone else asks her to open the door.

Okay sooo 
I loveddd the episode 
Minus the precap ofc
But its okay
Gauri, pls drink it
and then KaYu will get married lool

This show is damn unpredictable man
When they didnt want to Manji to come back, they didnt show her for weeks
And now when they did, she came back, gave her demands, told everything, made Yug confess in front of them and Kaali!

She tried to make Kaali confess tooo but madame is so stubborn but obv i didn't expect her to say yes so easily LOL

Gauri going psycho is very very predictable 
Knew that was going to happen
The whole family+Dadi are amazing at emotionally blackmailing and i guess thats what she'll do too.

Highlight definitely was Yug's confession yet again but Daljiet stole the show. She's such a good actor Clap.

The confession, haaye
Was so cute and perfect

Oh and Gauri being all mad was so nice to watch
Especially after her Aryan stunt LOLLOLLOL

Loved it alll 

Im still confused mehendi kiski hogi LOL
will manji and Yug also give in to Gauri or will they stay firm in their decision?

Loved the episode
Hope to see such episodes in the future too
Im finally over the horrible sat ka episode
So now im back to loving Kaala Teeka
Hopefully they wont disappoint me again LOL

Anyway,
Please like, comment and share your views

Rest comments in the comments coz im super tired LOL

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 26 April 2016 at 9:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

primo13dent4ubenishchaudharydarshana23Chit15KimkudosAmrtinaPrincessAshVikMonica_Suhasini

benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Beautiful episode Embarrassed
Kalyani will now plan something from jail LOL
Vishwa, Manji scene was cute
Manji puts kali's hand in yug's hand EmbarrassedEmbarrassed beautiful 

I guess kali will again lie infront of ram ji.AngryAngry
Or she wont say anything which means she loves Yug

Gauri Angry I hate her,  I swear now I also hate Fenil LOLLOLLOL she is sweet in real life but still

No words for precape ConfusedConfused
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the heads up Mahira!! Seems like a great episode. You recommend watching? Manjhi Maa finally took control and KaYu seem to be fighting feelings on what they should do or not.
Although Gauri's nautanki is making me cringe from now itself. 

Edited by RTme0w - 26 April 2016 at 10:40am
athiraraj Goldie
athiraraj
athiraraj

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
...gauri , as expected suicide drama...dis character had so much scope. .but CVs
turned her into a psycho... Ouch
daljeet ..she is so beautiful as manji Embarrassed
does vishwa deserve manji ?
Kali...I can understand her situation. ..she clearly knows yug's family won't accept her..
She knows it will be painful for yug. ..to fight with his family

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics.  Same here liked the episode except the precap. Despite the precap i think mehendi is of KaYu but doubts on marriage of KaYuOuch. Kahi ghunghat me gauri aagayi toh. I'm scared of this ghunghat marriages in showsLOL

Anyway no serial marriage will happen without ample drama.

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:00am | IP Logged
We have been getting happening episodes this week. First the confessions yesterday and today ouster of Kalyani and Vishwa-Manjri reunion.
How come Kaali could even recognize the voice was Manji Maa and Gauri could not even remember her face. ConfusedConfused
ChrissyA Senior Member
ChrissyA
ChrissyA

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
That was epic man
Just loved how Manjari delivered her part
Gauri??? *sigh* may God help her

Where is Madhuri?? Her sister has returned to the house yet she is nowhere to be seen
athiraraj Goldie
athiraraj
athiraraj

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Thanks for the pics. Same here liked the episode except the precap.
Despite the precap i think mehendi is of KaYu but doubts on marriage of
KaYuOuch. Kahi ghunghat me gauri aagayi toh. I'm scared of this ghunghat marriages in showsLOL

Anyway no serial marriage will happen without ample drama.

...don't need another uttaran yaar...I hope dey show something sensible...
But kali ...going to dat house as bahu...I wish yug kali elope and take 14 years vanvaas LOL

Go to top