Begu Sarai

ShaktiLakhanThakur/VishalAadityaSingh AT 9 - Tere dard ki aahat suni - Page 57

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sharmatanya

aww wo pura scene kitna cute tha, especially when anu was pushing the door n shakti babu holding it by his leg.. i guess ab jab shakti help karega toh annu giregi shakti babu ke pyaar mein..😳

lets wait n watch😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tapathi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..DRoadSoFar..

call me nihaa or nihu... whatever u like😳

done...niha...😊
Tapathi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharmatanya

aww wo pura scene kitna cute tha, especially when anu was pushing the door n shakti babu holding it by his leg.. i guess ab jab shakti help karega toh annu giregi shakti babu ke pyaar mein..😳

haa...wo tho giregi...par humara laata...will push her...becoz of promiss on his mom...par mazza tho pakah...he will also fall for her...but cant express...it aww...! how scenic it will be... Edited by Tapathi - 7 years ago
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tapathi

kya epi yaar...bindiya and shakti scenes make me emotinal...bindiya having soo much love and trust on shakti...😊from starting of this season 2 i dnt no may be only me r else anyone are feeling like this that bindiya have more confident and some kind of love on shakti than any other boys...iam feeling like this...season 2 1st epi may bindiya gave one confident wala look on shakti from that day iam feeling like this...and today epi...i thought she will scold him but...that scene was very nice...i loved it...and the way she looked at garv...made my feeling even more strong...😉bhai bhai hugging...😆garv babu still naraz on shakti...hope their mu shud clear soon...

And shakti babu asusal rocked the epi...the way he stopped the door with one leg...and annu babie pushing it with all her force...😆it was cute...😳if they have showed some more of their scenes means kya hojata...😕hey...!kal k epi ka intizaar hain...

same here yaar...I guess bindia loves shakti d mst...in 1 epi only I noticed tht...she was so worried whn she didn't find shakti...n how she was relieved seeing shakti coming out from bus..
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonu.Ka.Vishal

same here yaar...I guess bindia loves shakti d mst...in 1 epi only I noticed tht...she was so worried whn she didn't find shakti...n how she was relieved seeing shakti coming out from bus..

Garv ki real maa h or baki 3no ki maya maa b hai, bt shakti k paas na maa h na baba, isliy saya bindiya n shakti ka jyada dhyan rkha h, or may be this cause rift between garv & shkti coz of anu
flat_everest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _BleuNoir_

Morning baccha log 🤗

Good Morning maa thakurai... Sab badiya😉

Aap ki massage suruh kareen ka?
flat_everest thumbnail

Garv ki real maa h or baki 3no ki maya maa b hai, bt shakti k paas na maa h na baba, isliy saya bindiya n shakti ka jyada dhyan rkha h, or may be this cause rift between garv & shkti coz of anu

Bindoo ka stay away from girls clause is exclusivly made for shakti cos she knows what s his genetic background and if he falls for anyone she knows he ll give his heart and soul for the girl.Komal effects are hard on bindiya she saw how three ppl died. Garv and shakti are gonna b loggerheads in future 

I m eager to see how naggu baba samar amar get their share of screen space

Ph s going guns so far. Let's see
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flat_everest

Good Morning maa thakurai... Sab badiya😉

Aap ki massage suruh kareen ka?

Massage😆
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flat_everest

Bindoo ka stay away from girls clause is exclusivly made for shakti cos she knows what s his genetic background and if he falls for anyone she knows he ll give his heart and soul for the girl.Komal effects are hard on bindiya she saw how three ppl died. Garv and shakti are gonna b loggerheads in future 

I m eager to see how naggu baba samar amar get their share of screen space

Ph s going guns so far. Let's see

Ohhkkk, to bindiya ko darr h babuji genes activate na ho jae, 😆

Ab time aa gya h anu ko havelia shift kro, taki sare bhaiyo ki equation clear ho😉
flat_everest thumbnail

Ohhkkk, to bindiya ko darr h babuji genes activate na ho jae, 😆

Ab time aa gya h anu ko havelia shift kro, taki sare bhaiyo ki equation clear ho😉

Wohi tho.she didn't believe a word when thakur said I m not interested in her. But Kya plan banaya hai baap re..it's always to keep up enemy close... Mummy t Baah

Sala moghli jhumka maanta hai..kameena