Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: _BleuNoir_

Bilkul b nhi😉

ohk do shakti drama krega...bachayega or love m phasayega..
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonu.Ka.Vishal

ohk do shakti drama krega...bachayega or love m phasayega..

Yup 😆
flat_everest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlTalks

Yup 😆

Interesting.. 
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaj ka episode was jabar
... kal ka mast hoga 
sharmatanya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waah maa thakurain ki planning.. shakti will help ananya only to becum gud in her eyes.. but help karne ke chakkar me bechara ananya ke pyar me dubki lagayega😆
Tapathi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kya epi yaar...bindiya and shakti scenes make me emotinal...bindiya having soo much love and trust on shakti...😊from starting of this season 2 i dnt no may be only me r else anyone are feeling like this that bindiya have more confident and some kind of love on shakti than any other boys...iam feeling like this...season 2 1st epi may bindiya gave one confident wala look on shakti from that day iam feeling like this...and today epi...i thought she will scold him but...that scene was very nice...i loved it...and the way she looked at garv...made my feeling even more strong...😉bhai bhai hugging...😆garv babu still naraz on shakti...hope their mu shud clear soon...

And shakti babu asusal rocked the epi...the way he stopped the door with one leg...and annu babie pushing it with all her force...😆it was cute...😳 if they have showed some more of their scenes means kya hojata...😕hey...!kal k epi ka intizaar hain...
Edited by Tapathi - 7 years ago
Tapathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmatanya

waah maa thakurain ki planning.. shakti will help ananya only to becum gud in her eyes.. but help karne ke chakkar me bechara ananya ke pyar me dubki lagayega😆

he already dub gaya...jab annanya ko behosh kar k mandir lekay gaya na...and tried to help her in escaping...that only...with this plan now he drown little bit...😉oh my ogd..oh my god..oh my god...! bahut mazza anay wala hain...😳
Tapathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..DRoadSoFar..

tappu 🤗

🤗yaar dnt feel bad i dnt knw ur name...😕 u knw me but see i dnt ur name also...
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tapathi

🤗yaar dnt feel bad i dnt knw ur name...😕 u knw me but see i dnt ur name also...

call me nihaa or nihu... whatever u like😳
sharmatanya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tapathi

kya epi yaar...bindiya and shakti scenes make me emotinal...bindiya having soo much love and trust on shakti...😊from starting of this season 2 i dnt no may be only me r else anyone are feeling like this that bindiya have more confident and some kind of love on shakti than any other boys...iam feeling like this...season 2 1st epi may bindiya gave one confident wala look on shakti from that day iam feeling like this...and today epi...i thought she will scold him but...that scene was very nice...i loved it...and the way she looked at garv...made my feeling even more strong...😉bhai bhai hugging...😆garv babu still naraz on shakti...hope their mu shud clear soon...

And shakti babu asusal rocked the epi...the way he stopped the door with one leg...and annu babie pushing it with all her force...😆it was cute...😳 if they have showed some more of their scenes means kya hojata...😕hey...!kal k epi ka intizaar hain...

aww wo pura scene kitna cute tha, especially when anu was pushing the door n shakti babu holding it by his leg.. i guess ab jab shakti help karega toh annu giregi shakti babu ke pyaar mein..😳