Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Super fantastic episode tha guys (again)
Kudos to cvs for this awesome track,once again no loop holes,fast and racy.
Temple scene was fabulous with shakti's awesome inner turmoil and then when he can't decide,he leave the decision on god and shoots himself first,waah ,Kya honesty hai bhai πŸ˜†
Mahadev toh bade chalu nikle,shakti ko goli dedi and saved both of them so that we get to see awesome shanYa track πŸ˜‰
That push was so zabardast,zor ka jhatka zor se hi laga,hamein bhi aur shakti ko bhi πŸ˜‰
The whole chase sequence was super interesting and kept me on hooks the whole time.
Kya daude hai Vishal and veebha,baah,ek dum natural,inko extra cookies for marathon running πŸ˜‰
Shakti was so cute when he was trying to save Anu from his bros,poor fella,already half in love πŸ˜‰
And anu thinks shakti wants to kill her,super baah,MU in tact and in place,jabar ek dum πŸ‘
Garv is dedh shana,the way he was looking at shakti,tabhi lag raha tha saale ko suspicion ho gaya hai.
I was waiting for one palat moment from Anu,nahi diya saalo ne ,bichara shakti was looking at her till the end
Bindoo gayi andar,magar danger dhamki de kar,this was expected,shanYa face off was again superbly done by VishBhaa,i loved how he kept his hand near her neck not actually strangling it,baah,controls πŸ˜‰
Vishal was again top notch with shakti's helplessness and cant stop falling for Anu,Veebha was also very good,looks badhiya deti hai ye.
Bindoo and bros ,havaldaar ji and SP all did their perfectly,again 10/10 episode
πŸ‘
Extra points for precap,garv-shakti faceoff,i think shakti will accept his mistake,it will be a surprise if he gumaoes garv πŸ˜‰
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mee too saba evn I loved today epi...it was awesome n specially precap was zabardast..
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonu.Ka.Vishal

mee too saba evn I loved today epi...it was awesome n specially precap was zabardast..

Too good yaar,kya back to back badhiya episode aa rahe
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlTalks

Too good yaar,kya back to back badhiya episode aa rahe

tomorrow shakti garv...seriously cnt wait for shakti reply...
Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow so happy to see Vishal AT on its peak...mee too enjoying shakti alot...he is really doing a grt job...
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlTalks

Super fantastic episode tha guys (again)
Kudos to cvs for this awesome track,once again no loop holes,fast and racy.
Temple scene was fabulous with shakti's awesome inner turmoil and then when he can't decide,he leave the decision on god and shoots himself first,waah ,Kya honesty hai bhai πŸ˜†
Mahadev toh bade chalu nikle,shakti ko goli dedi and saved both of them so that we get to see awesome shanYa track πŸ˜‰
That push was so zabardast,zor ka jhatka zor se hi laga,hamein bhi aur shakti ko bhi πŸ˜‰
The whole chase sequence was super interesting and kept me on hooks the whole time.
Kya daude hai Vishal and veebha,baah,ek dum natural,inko extra cookies for marathon running πŸ˜‰
Shakti was so cute when he was trying to save Anu from his bros,poor fella,already half in love πŸ˜‰
And anu thinks shakti wants to kill her,super baah,MU in tact and in place,jabar ek dum πŸ‘
Garv is dedh shana,the way he was looking at shakti,tabhi lag raha tha saale ko suspicion ho gaya hai.
I was waiting for one palat moment from Anu,nahi diya saalo ne ,bichara shakti was looking at her till the end
Bindoo gayi andar,magar danger dhamki de kar,this was expected,shanYa face off was again superbly done by VishBhaa,i loved how he kept his hand near her neck not actually strangling it,baah,controls πŸ˜‰
Vishal was again top notch with shakti's helplessness and cant stop falling for Anu,Veebha was also very good,looks badhiya deti hai ye.
Bindoo and bros ,havaldaar ji and SP all did their perfectly,again 10/10 episode
πŸ‘
Extra points for precap,garv-shakti faceoff,i think shakti will accept his mistake,it will be a surprise if he gumaoes garv πŸ˜‰

Waah betaaaπŸ‘  sb bol diaaa 
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..DRoadSoFar..

aaawieee😳😳 mera cutieee pie 

Mera bhiπŸ˜†
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonu.Ka.Vishal

tomorrow shakti garv...seriously cnt wait for shakti reply...

Aree shakti teary eyessπŸ˜‰  feel ubal m.ti
flat_everest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: menoila

Mera bhiπŸ˜†

Killer banda..koi mere taraf se tweet kar do.. Badai dedo

Congratulations new at

Parnam maa thakurain 
Yaad hoon na mein πŸ˜‰
flat_everest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks saba..detailed epi analysis Cum update ke liye
Looks I missed a lot

Bindoo ki reaction kya thi

Garv Samaj gaya lagta hai.hope he doesn't create more mu. Annu Samaj nahi rahi kya?  itni smart kahe jai phir? 
This season s dedicated for Vishal s eyes..
Edit banao..Pls I ll see atleast those

Is chakkr mein mogli ki aish πŸ˜‰