Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Why did Mihika have to be the first one to meet Ishita? 26.4.2016 (Page 4)

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Joined: 27 June 2011
Posts: 14120

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by Guguminti

Bang On post. Agree about Every character.
Mihika seeing ishu first is just to worsen things. 
One adi can't do much with all villains n vamps around n IshRa themself being the biggest idiot. Adi is being under-utilised in IshRa reunion...they are bringing in Mihika instead, that dumbhead who is preparing to marry that jerk BhallaAngryAngry but of course, Ishita could not recognize Raman's voice nor could he...their meeting was STARING in their faces in the plane but they didnt meet...so much unnecessary boring dramaConfusedConfused


Feel sorry for Adi n Pihu (how ironic raman use to avoid everything only to bring happines to his son n now he avoids his son, its too much aur kuch nahi toh he should have showered his love on him too, even he has Ishima's parvarish n is his First Child) I feel extremely bad for Adi...I just dont understand...like you pointed out, he did everything for Adi, heck, he humiliated Ishita so many times only for Ad's sake...and today he doesnt even LOOK at his son...what strange behaviour is this? What special stuff has Pihu done, to warrant that special place in his heart, and wat has Adi done that he isnt important for his dad anymore? If you're heartbroken, dont al the pieces of your heart break? Or is it selective heartbreak where you're mean to 98% of the population but are completely normally as humanly possible with only one person in the whole wide world???Wacko


Seems like ishita has only ruhi (n by the way they r showing it, she is equally close to Aliya too -_- dont know what especiality IshRu relation has anymore then, if Ishu is attached to every Motherless child maybe cvs can explain.)
She has no (by the way cvs have shown it) absolutely no Feeling or craving for Adi or Pihu (until n unless she will come face to face with them that is), she dont even have the urge to see her old parents, her SIL who was her bestie bla bla. I felt the same in today's scene...she is stuck in a time capsule and talks only about her guilt...that's her sole concern...so unnatural she doesnt ask/think about her parents, sister, own CHILD, dammit, husband, in-laws, nobody..and yes, Ru has every reason to feel hurt that Aalu gets the same attention as she did...it seems Ishita is inclined to be a mother to just about ANYBODY...how is IshRu relationship special then?Shocked



If only CVs got little free tym after showing How much Mani n Aliya means to Ishu n how much they love n respect her more than Raman the Jerk n Ruhi the battameez, and also how much Shagun is trying to wash herself in Rin to stay snow white, they could have given us stuffs which we would have cherished n loved ... I kinda agreee...Now going by the precap, I dunno what is the point bringing ISHITA back...I thought Raman was hurt, but he seems he HATES her...so confusing evrything is...


1) Ishu still in shell but happy only outside (which is rarely shown, she actually forgot that she heard Raman's voice in Aussie) n thinking about her parents her whole family, some fb's

 ...hahaha...classic this was, she just does not REGISTER her husband's voice anymoreLOL


2) Raman's Reasons for his behaviour (post leap I feel he has got very less screenspace with hardly any dhang ka dialogues) - dhang ka? he has only got PATHETIC dialogues...in fact, I ws pissed that instead of concentrating on his MEETING with Ishita, they had given him his usual punchlines for the flight/hijack sequence...the CVs always do this...brush it off as a joke...such MORONSAngryAngry


3) Ruhi crying for IshRa rather than serving aliya n calming her -_- as if uske hi ma bap plane me hai ruhi ke nahi. LOL...Aalu was behaving like Ishita marrne wali hai...wat nonsense! Ishita didnt die when she could have died a hundred times earlier...Aalu shud know betterSleepy


But all we get is Ruhan (just roaming around cursing Ishita bhalla n sumtime Papa/Raman bhalla, she herself doesn't know), ishu serving Aliya mani, raman doing business or pihu pihu or maybe discussing pihu with snow white n Rest the major tym goes to Mani the Devdas n Shagun the snow white. Just get them married cvs !!  Do you realize EVERYBODY post-leap is just CONFUSED? Every one of them...Raman, Ishita, Mani, Aalu, Ruhaan, Shagun, all of them...the CVs really dont know WHAT they are doingOuch



Replied in red

The cvs are themself confused on which of their previous show's script will match the story n they r messing it all, no worries solve toh 5min me hojayega after they gets tangled they will sort everything in jetspeedLOL

How I wished Adi Alu will make Ruhi realize the truth n these three will get pihu on their side (meanwhile bichara adi fasing in Alu's trapOuch) but now this Romika thing will get more messy. Cvs just starts 4-5tracks n then mix it up all n forgets abt half tracks (sarika, rinky etc etc)LOL but koi nahi I still expect IshRa honeymoon LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23traveller_girl

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Joined: 15 October 2014
Posts: 4156

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishitaruhi

They r dragging ISHRA face-off to such extent that they now have to show RAMAN unusal behavior so people can say ISHITA hoti to RAMAN ko wapas pahle jaisa banati.these all r just to create a hype regarding ISHita importance in raman life so that people will attach to the show but I really getting bore now YE log consummate wale track ke tarah hi face-off ko itna drag karege ki we will lose our hope N just will watch the show for namesake.

Bdw RAMAN ko obviously sabse last me Hi pata chalega coz he is main person who should know first isliye for a nayi soch cv will make RAMAN the last one. Bus itna karna ki "der aaye durust aaye" whenever u r in mood to show face-off don't ruin it with nokjhok N funny end.

Ruhaan ko ditch karke aliya apne papa ke sath aa gayi kya ,where is ruhan she suppose to come with aliya na.might be ruhaan will come separately.

Vandu ka attitude ishu ki wajah se change hua kya?why so strict? Jhitisha also made entry ab nirvaan N ananya baki HAI bas.suraj v to nahi dikha bdw.
Mihika is so shallow not felt anything sirf glycerin se face bhar lene se emotions DIL tak nahi pahuchte.
ISHITA is so selfish just to prevent herself from ruhi memories she don't want to return to her past life.if she don't wanna go back it's OK at least apne jinda hone ki khabar ko to Jane de sakti hai.
It's not that much convincing.

It's kp who make me believe that RAMAN is hating ISHITA now inspite of knowing how much RAMAN loves her ,
it's all kp acting which make us forget the basic nature of raman N we start believing whatever emotion kp depicts at any moment for RKB.
kudos to kp for make us hate rkb (inspite of loving him) when he shows his ruthless behavior.just loving him N his acting. Smile Tongue YHM ka Sahara KP hamara.


First of all, why are they stressing so much on ISHITA? And her importance in Raman's life? I mean, barring a couple of moments where she cried about RAMAN, she has been shown wearing the prettiest of sarees, fetching pastries from cafeterias, attending posh business meetings, doing her dentistry work, chit-chatting wth Mani and occasionally thinking about Ruhi...bas..she doesnt seem like her life is on hold and has completely turned her around

she is STILL the same...I mean, in the flight she was busy lecturing the stupid pseudo terrorist, and took a shot protecting some random kid...how has she changed? Why didnt the CVs show how important RAMAN is in HER life?

Is it always about HER? Ishita hoti toh yeh nai hota, woh nai hota...i am so sick of this glorificationAngryAngry

I think ISHRA meeting WILL culminate in their usual nautanki...funny one-liners and what not...I just know that...nayi soch my foot

Ruhaan was supposed to come...I think she will come a day or two later...yeh log toh 5 min mein seedhe India se Australia, aur Australia se India uda dete hain insaan koLOLLOL 

Plane hijack hua hai bhai...halwa nai hai...how are flights still running in this situation ki Mani aur Aalu aa gaye munh uthake???Sleepy

I dunno, Vandu ka characterisation mujhe theek nai lag raha...am waiting to see Suraj...Kshitija is cute

Ishita IS selfish...not even once is she thinking of her parents...bhaad mein jaye baki sab..at least unki toh parwah honi chahiye naa...for that matter even Raman...yes, he made a mistake but does he deserve THIS sort of punishment?  oh well, maybe he does...he shudnt hav uttered such mean thingsOuch


KP s a FAB actor, no doubtClapClap

but  I wish the CVs didnt exaggerate his rudeness and callous behaviorCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinnas

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Joined: 15 October 2014
Posts: 4156

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by Guguminti

Bang On post. Agree about Every character.
Mihika seeing ishu first is just to worsen things. 
One adi can't do much with all villains n vamps around n IshRa themself being the biggest idiot. Adi is being under-utilised in IshRa reunion...they are bringing in Mihika instead, that dumbhead who is preparing to marry that jerk BhallaAngryAngry but of course, Ishita could not recognize Raman's voice nor could he...their meeting was STARING in their faces in the plane but they didnt meet...so much unnecessary boring dramaConfusedConfused


Feel sorry for Adi n Pihu (how ironic raman use to avoid everything only to bring happines to his son n now he avoids his son, its too much aur kuch nahi toh he should have showered his love on him too, even he has Ishima's parvarish n is his First Child) I feel extremely bad for Adi...I just dont understand...like you pointed out, he did everything for Adi, heck, he humiliated Ishita so many times only for Ad's sake...and today he doesnt even LOOK at his son...what strange behaviour is this? What special stuff has Pihu done, to warrant that special place in his heart, and wat has Adi done that he isnt important for his dad anymore? If you're heartbroken, dont al the pieces of your heart break? Or is it selective heartbreak where you're mean to 98% of the population but are completely normally as humanly possible with only one person in the whole wide world???Wacko


Seems like ishita has only ruhi (n by the way they r showing it, she is equally close to Aliya too -_- dont know what especiality IshRu relation has anymore then, if Ishu is attached to every Motherless child maybe cvs can explain.)
She has no (by the way cvs have shown it) absolutely no Feeling or craving for Adi or Pihu (until n unless she will come face to face with them that is), she dont even have the urge to see her old parents, her SIL who was her bestie bla bla. I felt the same in today's scene...she is stuck in a time capsule and talks only about her guilt...that's her sole concern...so unnatural she doesnt ask/think about her parents, sister, own CHILD, dammit, husband, in-laws, nobody..and yes, Ru has every reason to feel hurt that Aalu gets the same attention as she did...it seems Ishita is inclined to be a mother to just about ANYBODY...how is IshRu relationship special then?Shocked



If only CVs got little free tym after showing How much Mani n Aliya means to Ishu n how much they love n respect her more than Raman the Jerk n Ruhi the battameez, and also how much Shagun is trying to wash herself in Rin to stay snow white, they could have given us stuffs which we would have cherished n loved ... I kinda agreee...Now going by the precap, I dunno what is the point bringing ISHITA back...I thought Raman was hurt, but he seems he HATES her...so confusing evrything is...


1) Ishu still in shell but happy only outside (which is rarely shown, she actually forgot that she heard Raman's voice in Aussie) n thinking about her parents her whole family, some fb's

 ...hahaha...classic this was, she just does not REGISTER her husband's voice anymoreLOL


2) Raman's Reasons for his behaviour (post leap I feel he has got very less screenspace with hardly any dhang ka dialogues) - dhang ka? he has only got PATHETIC dialogues...in fact, I ws pissed that instead of concentrating on his MEETING with Ishita, they had given him his usual punchlines for the flight/hijack sequence...the CVs always do this...brush it off as a joke...such MORONSAngryAngry


3) Ruhi crying for IshRa rather than serving aliya n calming her -_- as if uske hi ma bap plane me hai ruhi ke nahi. LOL...Aalu was behaving like Ishita marrne wali hai...wat nonsense! Ishita didnt die when she could have died a hundred times earlier...Aalu shud know betterSleepy


But all we get is Ruhan (just roaming around cursing Ishita bhalla n sumtime Papa/Raman bhalla, she herself doesn't know), ishu serving Aliya mani, raman doing business or pihu pihu or maybe discussing pihu with snow white n Rest the major tym goes to Mani the Devdas n Shagun the snow white. Just get them married cvs !!  Do you realize EVERYBODY post-leap is just CONFUSED? Every one of them...Raman, Ishita, Mani, Aalu, Ruhaan, Shagun, all of them...the CVs really dont know WHAT they are doingOuch



Replied in red

The cvs are themself confused on which of their previous show's script will match the story n they r messing it all, no worries solve toh 5min me hojayega after they gets tangled they will sort everything in jetspeedLOL

How I wished Adi Alu will make Ruhi realize the truth n these three will get pihu on their side (meanwhile bichara adi fasing in Alu's trapOuch) but now this Romika thing will get more messy. Cvs just starts 4-5tracks n then mix it up all n forgets abt half tracks (sarika, rinky etc etc)LOL but koi nahi I still expect IshRa honeymoon LOL


hahahah...true true...

Rinky ke murder mein Sarika ka haath tha, but they didnt bother exploring that bit

Pallavi ka haath tha uske pati ke marne mein, but woh apna baccha leke bhaag gayiLOL

KOI SENSE NAHIN HAI unke tracks mein

And yes, they will stretch this nonsense for MONTHS...and solve it all in their usual, irritating, Comedy-Nights theme casual style ..all in 5 minutes

Adi ki life bhi jhand hai...uske dad ko ISHU jaisi lecturer mili...ab use Aalu milegi...who just DOES NOT understand what a NO means...kitni irritating hai yaarLOLLOL

You're expecting ISHRA HONEYMOON? 

Bhai, am toh so traumatized I am expecting NOTHING
vishnam Newbie
vishnam
vishnam

Joined: 15 July 2015
Posts: 22

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by vishnam

Too good a post dear..Clap. YHM now a days has become a series of illogical happenings... Raman who doesn't evn hav ounce of affection left for his so over caring family esp his mom..y of all people does he go out of his way to help Ishita who according to him is just some random lady.. frankly I hav stopped expecting logic in the seriel now.. esp after the bullet speed leap.. The track now goes at a passenger trains speed.. too much to tolerate.. Raman for me was a too flawed character.. but a strong one.. Ishita on the other hand ws too naive.. yet strong..but now I find both of them to be intolerably stupid..jus like the tracks.. so I'm gonna just continue to read d written updates till I feel some spark in the seriel which seems to be a distant possibility..
 

Thank you dear :)

You know, I was actually quite excited about the post-leap story even though I hated the actual leap...

and look how they've ruined the showAngry it is so so frustratingAngry

Raman was keen on visiting that 'lady' in the emergency room, but he immediately excused himself to take his mother's call, till that point of time it seemed like he wanted to first assure his family he was alright

and boom! The next moment he is talking rudely to Toshi, behaving as if he was IRKED by the call...why that sudden U-turn? Is it because as against Ishita on the side of the frame, they want to emphasize what a brute Raman is without her/

SIMPLY NO CONSISTENCY AT ALLAngry

I dont feel the same way about this show anymore...and now I dont care if the leads meet now or after a year

what spark can happen now Vish? Shagun will continue to hover around, Ruhaan is still to pull her share of tricks...Mihika and Romi have audacious schemes up their sleeves...this is an ongoing cycle...its better if they dont meet...they are just an ill-fated pairOuch
   even I hav lost interest in the show post leap..n whatever interest I hav is loSt the moment I see ShagUn onscreen..I mean why is she even there..dragged in each n evry track..when the show can do very well without her.. n ya the face off I'm sure cvs will drag it exactly lik the confession and consummation to a point that we loose interest out of it.. even I'm not bothered if they meet or no.. 

Edited by vishnam - 26 April 2016 at 3:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 7695

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Maza aaya in reading your post , I always enjoy reading your post . You have said it all and nothing to add . My biggest shikayat with Ishita is why did she leave her parents ???? What did they do to her ??? And the way she cares for Mani and Aaliya makes me cringe . I would hate to have a creepy best friend like Mani who in last 7 years didn't inform Ishita's parents that your beloved daughter is alive , if Ishita was my daughter I swear I would never forgive her ... forget about in laws , husband , children , parents comes first and that too for a super sanskari Ishita ... Ishita was my favourite character , but but not anymore ... Raman say I never had any expectations as he is capable of murdering himself with ease , he doesn't need Ashok to destroy him . The makers of this show are among the so called ELITE class , judging by their Insta post , who aparantly thinks that Indian audience lives in Stone Age and don't know about geography of the world , Austrailia should sue them ... And a BIG blooper ... The passenger list is checked and rechecked , who boarded the plane is always known to the authority , so ISHITA IYER's name would be and should be in list , no way that people would not know who was in 11C , even if she didn't sit on her designated seat , when they scan the boarding pass it's recorded that passenger entered the plane ... This attitude of CV's boils my blood when they think audience are stupid fools .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lacustrisgravity23vinnas

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Joined: 15 October 2014
Posts: 4156

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishnam

Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by vishnam

Too good a post dear..Clap. YHM now a days has become a series of illogical happenings... Raman who doesn't evn hav ounce of affection left for his so over caring family esp his mom..y of all people does he go out of his way to help Ishita who according to him is just some random lady.. frankly I hav stopped expecting logic in the seriel now.. esp after the bullet speed leap.. The track now goes at a passenger trains speed.. too much to tolerate.. Raman for me was a too flawed character.. but a strong one.. Ishita on the other hand ws too naive.. yet strong..but now I find both of them to be intolerably stupid..jus like the tracks.. so I'm gonna just continue to read d written updates till I feel some spark in the seriel which seems to be a distant possibility..
 

Thank you dear :)

You know, I was actually quite excited about the post-leap story even though I hated the actual leap...

and look how they've ruined the showAngry it is so so frustratingAngry

Raman was keen on visiting that 'lady' in the emergency room, but he immediately excused himself to take his mother's call, till that point of time it seemed like he wanted to first assure his family he was alright

and boom! The next moment he is talking rudely to Toshi, behaving as if he was IRKED by the call...why that sudden U-turn? Is it because as against Ishita on the side of the frame, they want to emphasize what a brute Raman is without her/

SIMPLY NO CONSISTENCY AT ALLAngry

I dont feel the same way about this show anymore...and now I dont care if the leads meet now or after a year

what spark can happen now Vish? Shagun will continue to hover around, Ruhaan is still to pull her share of tricks...Mihika and Romi have audacious schemes up their sleeves...this is an ongoing cycle...its better if they dont meet...they are just an ill-fated pairOuch
   even I hav lost interest in the show post leap..n whatever interest I hav is loSt the moment I see ShagUn onscreen..I mean why is she even there..dragged in each n evry track..when the show can do very well without her.. n ya the face off I'm sure cvs will drag it exactly lik the confession and consummation to a point that we loose interest out of it.. even I'm not bothered if they meet or no.. 


Na na! That would be sacrilege...shoving Shagun out of this show

I mean, SO MANY UNNECESSARY SHITTY tracks were introduced, JUST TO ACCOMMODATE snow white...sorry..she s not going anywhere


I hate the show nowAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lacustris

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Joined: 15 October 2014
Posts: 4156

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity00

Maza aaya in reading your post , I always enjoy reading your post . You have said it all and nothing to add . My biggest shikayat with Ishita is why did she leave her parents ???? What did they do to her ??? And the way she cares for Mani and Aaliya makes me cringe . I would hate to have a creepy best friend like Mani who in last 7 years didn't inform Ishita's parents that your beloved daughter is alive , if Ishita was my daughter I swear I would never forgive her ... forget about in laws , husband , children , parents comes first and that too for a super sanskari Ishita ... Ishita was my favourite character , but but not anymore ... Raman say I never had any expectations as he is capable of murdering himself with ease , he doesn't need Ashok to destroy him . The makers of this show are among the so called ELITE class , judging by their Insta post , who aparantly thinks that Indian audience lives in Stone Age and don't know about geography of the world , Austrailia should sue them ... And a BIG blooper ... The passenger list is checked and rechecked , who boarded the plane is always known to the authority , so ISHITA IYER's name would be and should be in list , no way that people would not know who was in 11C , even if she didn't sit on her designated seat , when they scan the boarding pass it's recorded that passenger entered the plane ... This attitude of CV's boils my blood when they think audience are stupid fools .


Mani IS creepy...why did he think its okay for hr parents to live in the lie that their daughter's dead/

I hope Raman SKINS HIM ALIVE for this when they meetAngry

baki sab ki chhodo...Ishita ko itni akal honi chahiye thi naa...I mean, if you really wanna NOT go back tothem, at least INFORM them you're alive...its disgusting waht she did...and what she is doing now

I wont be surprised if Raman gets EVEN MORE PISSED WITH HER after meeting her...I mean, EVERYBODY has been living in a time capsule since then..all because this dimwit Ishita didnt bother clarifying that she is alive

But the fact is - WHY SHOULD HER PARENTS NOT KNOW? They have far greater rights on her than anybody else...This is cruelOuch

Yeah man...that passenger list...I mean..just because Mihika said its Indrani, the stupid receptionist was behaving like there was NO ISHITA IYER flying by that plane? Do they think the audience is a bunch of buffoons

they are seriously testing our patience a lil too much in the name of creative liberty...

dude,even if they are CONFUSED about the names...they would know all the patients who were brought in from the hijacked plane...and at least led Mani and Aalu to that emergency ward...

best of all, why dont these two dimwits just CALL Ishita?
traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Joined: 02 August 2015
Posts: 11174

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Awesome review as always
Pls keep posting them

The pace of the eps is just killing the show.
The bullet speed leap now sloth eps...seriously now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Vivek-Mihika/ Abhishekh-Mihika Discussion Thread 2 Page1 UPDATED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85

Author: *Dev.*   Replies: 676   Views: 21393

*Dev.* 676 21393 03 January 2016 at 2:23am by Angela_Grokes
mihika+subbu or mihika+romi??

Author: sumbalkhattak   Replies: 7   Views: 1962

sumbalkhattak 7 1962 21 November 2015 at 12:16pm by FunnyBreeze
Divyanka and Mihika Pic: Mihika's Insta Update 3/4/15

2

Author: Wings-of-Fire   Replies: 13   Views: 7290

Wings-of-Fire 13 7290 24 September 2015 at 7:48am by tvjunk
Mihika ne sikhaya Shagun ko sabak/ Mihika to teach Shagun a lesson

2 3 4

Author: The_Imane   Replies: 27   Views: 8449

The_Imane 27 8449 18 March 2015 at 11:03am by Yashh...
Ishita Ishita Ishita

Author: SAKIVIAM   Replies: 3   Views: 6941

SAKIVIAM 3 6941 06 July 2014 at 10:33am by SAKIVIAM

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index