Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Why did Mihika have to be the first one to meet Ishita? 26.4.2016 (Page 2)

vinnas IF-Sizzlerz
vinnas
vinnas

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
your review was fantastic.awesome .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

fSharm IF-Rockerz
fSharm
fSharm

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Wel said...
I agree with u..

gravity23

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Bang On post. Agree about Every character.
Mihika seeing ishu first is just to worsen things. 
One adi can't do much with all villains n vamps around n IshRa themself being the biggest idiot.

Feel sorry for Adi n Pihu (how ironic raman use to avoid everything only to bring happines to his son n now he avoids his son, its too much aur kuch nahi toh he should have showered his love on him too, even he has Ishima's parvarish n is his First Child)

Seems like ishita has only ruhi (n by the way they r showing it, she is equally close to Aliya too -_- dont know what especiality IshRu relation has anymore then, if Ishu is attached to every Motherless child maybe cvs can explain.)
She has no (by the way cvs have shown it) absolutely no Feeling or craving for Adi or Pihu (until n unless she will come face to face with them that is), she dont even have the urge to see her old parents, her SIL who was her bestie bla bla.

If only CVs got little free tym after showing How much Mani n Aliya means to Ishu n how much they love n respect her more than Raman the Jerk n Ruhi the battameez, and also how much Shagun is trying to wash herself in Rin to stay snow white, they could have given us stuffs which we would have cherished n loved 

1) Ishu still in shell but happy only outside (which is rarely shown, she actually forgot that she heard Raman's voice in Aussie) n thinking about her parents her whole family, some fb's 

2) Raman's Reasons for his behaviour (post leap I feel he has got very less screenspace with hardly any dhang ka dialogues)

3) Ruhi crying for IshRa rather than serving aliya n calming her -_- as if uske hi ma bap plane me hai ruhi ke nahi.

But all we get is Ruhan (just roaming around cursing Ishita bhalla n sumtime Papa/Raman bhalla, she herself doesn't know), ishu serving Aliya mani, raman doing business or pihu pihu or maybe discussing pihu with snow white n Rest the major tym goes to Mani the Devdas n Shagun the snow white. Just get them married cvs !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annvigravity23infinity00

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
bang on post, dear...i was laughing when Ishita faked her amnesia...
why is she so hell-bent on making her parents suffer, for no fault of theirs ? If this is what they get for being the supportive parents, then i wish they had remained childless or had stopped post Vandu.

Feel really bad for Adi...but dear, worst is gonna come in the form of Aliya for him... that makes me think atleast for now, he is better off LOL

Raman has lost it...and gonna loose some more when Ishita shows up...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23infinity00Guguminti-K.13-svati12

vishnam Newbie
vishnam
vishnam

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Too good a post dear..Clap. YHM now a days has become a series of illogical happenings... Raman who doesn't evn hav ounce of affection left for his so over caring family esp his mom..y of all people does he go out of his way to help Ishita who according to him is just some random lady.. frankly I hav stopped expecting logic in the seriel now.. esp after the bullet speed leap.. The track now goes at a passenger trains speed.. too much to tolerate.. Raman for me was a too flawed character.. but a strong one.. Ishita on the other hand ws too naive.. yet strong..but now I find both of them to be intolerably stupid..jus like the tracks.. so I'm gonna just continue to read d written updates till I feel some spark in the seriel which seems to be a distant possibility..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23-K.13-

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishnam

Too good a post dear..Clap. YHM now a days has become a series of illogical happenings... Raman who doesn't evn hav ounce of affection left for his so over caring family esp his mom..y of all people does he go out of his way to help Ishita who according to him is just some random lady.. frankly I hav stopped expecting logic in the seriel now.. esp after the bullet speed leap.. The track now goes at a passenger trains speed.. too much to tolerate.. Raman for me was a too flawed character.. but a strong one.. Ishita on the other hand ws too naive.. yet strong..but now I find both of them to be intolerably stupid..jus like the tracks.. so I'm gonna just continue to read d written updates till I feel some spark in the seriel which seems to be a distant possibility..

Thank you dear :)

You know, I was actually quite excited about the post-leap story even though I hated the actual leap...

and look how they've ruined the showAngry it is so so frustratingAngry

Raman was keen on visiting that 'lady' in the emergency room, but he immediately excused himself to take his mother's call, till that point of time it seemed like he wanted to first assure his family he was alright

and boom! The next moment he is talking rudely to Toshi, behaving as if he was IRKED by the call...why that sudden U-turn? Is it because as against Ishita on the side of the frame, they want to emphasize what a brute Raman is without her/

SIMPLY NO CONSISTENCY AT ALLAngry

I dont feel the same way about this show anymore...and now I dont care if the leads meet now or after a year

what spark can happen now Vish? Shagun will continue to hover around, Ruhaan is still to pull her share of tricks...Mihika and Romi have audacious schemes up their sleeves...this is an ongoing cycle...its better if they dont meet...they are just an ill-fated pairOuch

LacustrisGuguminti

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

bang on post, dear...i was laughing when Ishita faked her amnesia...
why is she so hell-bent on making her parents suffer, for no fault of theirs ? If this is what they get for being the supportive parents, then i wish they had remained childless or had stopped post Vandu.

Feel really bad for Adi...but dear, worst is gonna come in the form of Aliya for him... that makes me think atleast for now, he is better off LOL

Raman has lost it...and gonna loose some more when Ishita shows up...

Anjs...you were laughing when she faked that amnesia? I so badly wanted to slap herAngryAngry

Its one thing to run away from everybody's life because you're overcome with guilt or whatever, its another to DELIBERATELY PULL THE WOOL OVER YOUR EYES just because you wanna be in denial

I mean, that idiotic behaviour just pissed me off so bad

Maybe CVs were trying to glorify her pain, guilt, watever the hell, but they prolly didnt realise it made Ishita look even MORE selfish and callous than she did earlier

Is it all about HER Pain? Her guilt? Her mistake? Is it only about her?

Has she NO IDEA what her parents might have gone thru all these years?

Also, when will she move on dude/ She didnt once ask about her own daughter, Adi, parents, the others..nope///Mihika had to talk about Pihu and show her picture

ridiculousAngryAngry

HAHAHAHA...yes yes, Adi bechara has alot coming on to his plate now...he is intelligent, smart, good-looking and a darling...I have no idea what will possibly make him fall in love with that AaluLOLLOLLOL

Gugumintianjs

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

Bang On post. Agree about Every character.
Mihika seeing ishu first is just to worsen things. 
One adi can't do much with all villains n vamps around n IshRa themself being the biggest idiot. Adi is being under-utilised in IshRa reunion...they are bringing in Mihika instead, that dumbhead who is preparing to marry that jerk BhallaAngryAngry but of course, Ishita could not recognize Raman's voice nor could he...their meeting was STARING in their faces in the plane but they didnt meet...so much unnecessary boring dramaConfusedConfused

Feel sorry for Adi n Pihu (how ironic raman use to avoid everything only to bring happines to his son n now he avoids his son, its too much aur kuch nahi toh he should have showered his love on him too, even he has Ishima's parvarish n is his First Child) I feel extremely bad for Adi...I just dont understand...like you pointed out, he did everything for Adi, heck, he humiliated Ishita so many times only for Ad's sake...and today he doesnt even LOOK at his son...what strange behaviour is this? What special stuff has Pihu done, to warrant that special place in his heart, and wat has Adi done that he isnt important for his dad anymore? If you're heartbroken, dont al the pieces of your heart break? Or is it selective heartbreak where you're mean to 98% of the population but are completely normally as humanly possible with only one person in the whole wide world???Wacko

Seems like ishita has only ruhi (n by the way they r showing it, she is equally close to Aliya too -_- dont know what especiality IshRu relation has anymore then, if Ishu is attached to every Motherless child maybe cvs can explain.)
She has no (by the way cvs have shown it) absolutely no Feeling or craving for Adi or Pihu (until n unless she will come face to face with them that is), she dont even have the urge to see her old parents, her SIL who was her bestie bla bla. I felt the same in today's scene...she is stuck in a time capsule and talks only about her guilt...that's her sole concern...so unnatural she doesnt ask/think about her parents, sister, own CHILD, dammit, husband, in-laws, nobody..and yes, Ru has every reason to feel hurt that Aalu gets the same attention as she did...it seems Ishita is inclined to be a mother to just about ANYBODY...how is IshRu relationship special then?Shocked

If only CVs got little free tym after showing How much Mani n Aliya means to Ishu n how much they love n respect her more than Raman the Jerk n Ruhi the battameez, and also how much Shagun is trying to wash herself in Rin to stay snow white, they could have given us stuffs which we would have cherished n loved ... I kinda agreee...Now going by the precap, I dunno what is the point bringing ISHITA back...I thought Raman was hurt, but he seems he HATES her...so confusing evrything is...

1) Ishu still in shell but happy only outside (which is rarely shown, she actually forgot that she heard Raman's voice in Aussie) n thinking about her parents her whole family, some fb's

...hahaha...classic this was, she just does not REGISTER her husband's voice anymoreLOL

2) Raman's Reasons for his behaviour (post leap I feel he has got very less screenspace with hardly any dhang ka dialogues) - dhang ka? he has only got PATHETIC dialogues...in fact, I ws pissed that instead of concentrating on his MEETING with Ishita, they had given him his usual punchlines for the flight/hijack sequence...the CVs always do this...brush it off as a joke...such MORONSAngryAngry

3) Ruhi crying for IshRa rather than serving aliya n calming her -_- as if uske hi ma bap plane me hai ruhi ke nahi. LOL...Aalu was behaving like Ishita marrne wali hai...wat nonsense! Ishita didnt die when she could have died a hundred times earlier...Aalu shud know betterSleepy

But all we get is Ruhan (just roaming around cursing Ishita bhalla n sumtime Papa/Raman bhalla, she herself doesn't know), ishu serving Aliya mani, raman doing business or pihu pihu or maybe discussing pihu with snow white n Rest the major tym goes to Mani the Devdas n Shagun the snow white. Just get them married cvs !!  Do you realize EVERYBODY post-leap is just CONFUSED? Every one of them...Raman, Ishita, Mani, Aalu, Ruhaan, Shagun, all of them...the CVs really dont know WHAT they are doingOuch

Replied in red

Guguminti

Go to top