India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Why did Mihika have to be the first one to meet Ishita? 26.4.2016

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I am sorry guys, have been away from the forum and review-writing since some time now...just peep in randomly...will be regular in two weeks from now...have exams coming up

So, I just sneaked in to post my rant about today's episode

The hit and miss continued...I guess it has NO ENDOuch

Raman could not recognize Ishita because she had soot on her face? Like, really?Wacko If I am in love with a person, I'll recognize them even if I saw them after 50 yrs, from miles away, even if they had coal smudged on their faces

And are you ALLOWED to just create mini explosions inside a PLANE? Just coz you're trying to rescue peope???bloody ridiculousAngry

Kam se kam ab toh CVs ko hum pe thodi reham khani chahiye thi

They could AT LEAST have Raman meet Ishita first, but no, it had to be MihikaAngry

and what's even better? She decides to tell hospital authorities that the patient's name is Indrani...pray, I wanna know,aren't you supposed to first register the patient's name and then treat them? Or do you conduct life-saving surgeries first and then register the name??OuchOuch 

I am actually most pissed because Ishita was behaving like a retardAngry just because you pretend you have amnesia and dont recognize your sister, doesnt mean they cant recognize you as well!!

Kuch bhi...that scene was so stupid...

And this is what is pissing me off about her...you didnt want to come to India at all, fine, but now that you have come, why wont you do your family a favour and AT LEAST let them know you're alive?? 

Dont they deserve even that much?

After that you could back to Australia and tend to Mani for the rest of your life...sure no one wants you here in India, if this is how you wanna behaveAngryAngryAngry

Ishita categorically told Mihika she didnt want her to tell this to anybody...this is so wrong...granted, its been 7 yrs since that MANHOOZ RAAT but then why wont you tell the truth, now that Mihika, your own sister has seen you?

Are your other psychologically crafted reasons more important than the lie your family has been living in all these years?

Something tells me, Mihika, with all her brains is NOT going to tell this to her family. This is shit. I am just so angryAngryAngryAngry She may confide in Romi, who may just, for the sake of revenge, complicate matters

And the cycle of hits and misses will continue..to emphasize Ishuz importance in Iyers' and Bhallas' lives, they will keep showing both sides mourning Ishita'z death

This is just too much...the leap has shaped up so bad its not funny anymore

This new Mihika doesnt have the same impact Mihika Verma did

Ishita's fake joy at seeing Pihu's pic did nothing for me, and it wont do anything for me, unless she actually DECIDES to see her daughterConfused

Was mildly happy seeing Vandu but it seems she and Bala are hugely divergent in their parenting styles

I dont know why Vandu has to wear those nerd glasses, just because she is Princi and all huh? So predictable.

And Raman too needs to stop acting like a brute, and so callous with his family members...he is lucky he HAS ppl fawning over him, asking him about his well-being and all...itne unnecessary tevar kaiko bhai??OuchOuch

Now CVs will ACCENTUATE Raman's ruthless, bad behaviour, show us snippets of Iyers and Bhallas recalling how Ishu was his support and whatnot, hits and misses will continue, and then PLOP! One fine day, Ishu Maiyya will fall from the skies..and Raman will be 'cured'..magically...WOOoSSHH...Just like thatStarStarStar

but from the looks of it, Raman will hate her even more since she dared lie to him about being alive...God...where is this story heading?Ouch

Adi did right by giving it back to Raman...poor guy, I really feel bad for him and wonder why only he gets the shorter end of the stick...Adi is his FIRST CHILD dammit, not even Pihu should be able to replace his position just like that...his father's being too much of a prickAngry...oh well, Raman-in-monster mode will continue till Ishu graces him by her divine presence

so sick of it all..atleast Adi could have been the first one to meet Ishita, not that tramp Mihika

I am curious to know, now that her Akka is back, will she change her ways? If she starts off by badmouthing Raman, then I swear I'm gonna lose itShocked

P.S. Ishita got saved even after a bullet pierced her

wowClap

this is in addition to her previous stellar record of surviving a bomb blast, almost getting crushed when an entire building fell on her during the earthquake sequence, accidentally drinking poison, falling off a cliff  not once, but TWICE , not dying even with the noose around her neck, not being run over by a car, crocodile attack

its like she has this pact with Yamraaj - I'm not dying till I'm done solving EVERYONE'S PROBLEMS, and raising more kids I have essentially not given birth to

wow...just wowClapClapClap

what next? Shark attacks? Saved on a stormy night out in Indian Ocean? Strangulation? Bring it on CVs...after all, she is The Iron LadySleepy

P.S. Though I found the episode one of those douche-baggy eps, I did tear up when I saw Amma frantic and worried about Raman...and Toshi, for that matter...deep down they all love each other to bits...Sigh..how long do we have to wait before they all come together?Cry

Edited by gravity23 - 26 April 2016 at 4:12pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindi35nerdjojoReenamalabarsunita_rajanamika87ShopnilaMreddyMona-ramaraj1898SA1234jodh57ishitaruhisky-ifwendy25rose1000K.S.infinity00Muskan_SwaRonmaduragymhasiumkp_devanipari2015fSharmMdwstsvati12Prabh.-K.13--Silencia-Gugumintianjscharminggenie

pari2015 IF-Rockerz
pari2015
pari2015

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hi dear
Amazing review. 
Your reviews are worth reading in both sarcastically  and critically sense. 

They have butchered the characters Raman and Ishita beyond repair especially to separate them for illogical leap. 
 So dragging yhm is to justify Raman and Ishita so that to justify that both were right and no one was wrong. 

Sonali and taklu are brainless so no expectations of some sensical script from them. 

Sometimes it seems to me that both sonali and sandeep are sitting in jungle on himalayas and sending their script through pigeon. This is why they don't know that India and Australia  have entered the twenty first century and audience are intelligent, wise and use their senses. 

Edited by pari2015 - 26 April 2016 at 9:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona-gravity23infinity00maduragymhasium-K.13-

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Ur rant quite justified...

Aftr mihika its adi only who vl c his ishima n wud pretend to b mihika's wedding planner's assistant..he is upto sumthng positv as per his dialogues..
If nt first dn ADI is second...
N i too liked adi's blast on raman..it is an outburst of getting ignored frm past 7yrs by his papa...
sumtyms children need to gv dere parents a piece of mind whn dey go wrng..

anyways lets c hw d story unfolds ahead..

Its vry clear frm ur post hw pissed u r...

Cool down dear !!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jodh57Love9Mona-ishra_bestluvgravity23maduragymhasiuminfinity00traveller_girl-K.13-

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Missed ur review posts..
keep cumin dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23maduragymhasium

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
hi dear

i loved your review so much 

i am silent reader of your review

many times i tried to reply you

but i am not good in english

please give review daily if possible

you are best in analysis episode with out any partiality between any character ( loved that quality in your review )

gravity23infinity00

Bentall Senior Member
Bentall
Bentall

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
The new girl mihika is so expressionless.

gravity23infinity00

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
was missing your post... awesome review...
god only knows.. sorry only cvs know where they are heading to...AngryShocked

gravity23infinity00

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
They r dragging ISHRA face-off to such extent that they now have to show RAMAN unusal behavior so people can say ISHITA hoti to RAMAN ko wapas pahle jaisa banati.these all r just to create a hype regarding ISHita importance in raman life so that people will attach to the show but I really getting bore now YE log consummate wale track ke tarah hi face-off ko itna drag karege ki we will lose our hope N just will watch the show for namesake.
Bdw RAMAN ko obviously sabse last me Hi pata chalega coz he is main person who should know first isliye for a nayi soch cv will make RAMAN the last one. Bus itna karna ki "der aaye durust aaye" whenever u r in mood to show face-off don't ruin it with nokjhok N funny end.
Ruhaan ko ditch karke aliya apne papa ke sath aa gayi kya ,where is ruhan she suppose to come with aliya na.might be ruhaan will come separately.
Vandu ka attitude ishu ki wajah se change hua kya?why so strict? Jhitisha also made entry ab nirvaan N ananya baki HAI bas.suraj v to nahi dikha bdw.
Mihika is so shallow not felt anything sirf glycerin se face bhar lene se emotions DIL tak nahi pahuchte.
ISHITA is so selfish just to prevent herself from ruhi memories she don't want to return to her past life.if she don't wanna go back it's OK at least apne jinda hone ki khabar ko to Jane de sakti hai.
It's not that much convincing.

It's kp who make me believe that RAMAN is hating ISHITA now inspite of knowing how much RAMAN loves her ,
it's all kp acting which make us forget the basic nature of raman N we start believing whatever emotion kp depicts at any moment for RKB.
kudos to kp for make us hate rkb (inspite of loving him) when he shows his ruthless behavior.just loving him N his acting. Smile Tongue YHM ka Sahara KP hamara.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23infinity00maduragymhasium-K.13-

Go to top