India-Forums

Siya Ke Ram
Siya Ke Ram

In your eyes i see serenity than mahatwakamsha jatayu

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Wow i really loved that dialogue of jatayu.the way he compared ram to dasrath. Dasrath was about power. He did had his ego. That he is a great warrior. He can make no mistake. Many times he lacked empathy. And it this quest for power. Quest for control that lead to his downfall. But ram he is so emphatic. He has no desire for power though power is conferred on him.for dasrath others take pain and ram he takes pain for others. And the most important part.jatayu makes this distinction reading the eyes. Once again proving. Your eyes are the windows to your inner world. 

Edited by shruthiravi - 29 April 2016 at 2:43am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suppss77avalonhigh1234FAMSHaridasTanisha99RJaish30sshirleygmgivarshu27Justlikethat1KrishnaPriyaa

gmgi IF-Rockerz
gmgi
gmgi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Beautiful post Shruthi. You are back.Big smile Missed you

So true Shruthi. Eyes are windows to your souls.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avalonhigh1234RJaish30shruthiravi

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Lovely write up as usual Shruthi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Shruti.. Shri Ram was certainly calmer, more serene, and unique when compared to anybody else let alone his father Dasharath.
They call Shri Ram as Visaalaksha or Kamala Nayana to explain the beauty of his eyes and the grace it spreads whereever he sees. So there is no comparison and no wonder Jatayu was impressed by those eyes.

But King Dasharath on his own too was also a truly magnificent King and person. He was not in-empathetic.. rather, he is known for having rules justly and kindly over his kingdom. He had a favorite wife but unlike shown in SKR, he was not unjust to any of his other wives. He did not have false pride. Dasharath had 8 ministers, all intellectuals whose words he followed after due consultation. To him, Guru Vashisth reigned supreme. His words and actions were based on dharma.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avalonhigh1234Tanisha99KrishnaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

avalonhigh1234 Senior Member
avalonhigh1234
avalonhigh1234

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Shruthi. Missed your posts. Jatayu indeed sees serenity in Ram's eyes instead of ambition...but the point to ponder is why would the lord of three worlds want to achieve anything more? He already has everything and moreover is everything! Today Jatayu getting so much love from the divine pair was something beautiful to watch.
I am reminded of a story of Krishna{who elseWink}.When Krishna was given the task of herding the cows with his friends, and It is said that whenever he would wash his hands after eating his food in the Yamuna, the fishes big and small would come nearer to him to partake that prasadam .How beautiful is the relationship between a devotee and his lord, isn't it?
Savita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanisha99KrishnaPriyaaJustlikethat1shruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
@justlikethat the fact Kaikeyi was over and above Kausalya the crown queen itself is a symbol of Mahatwakamsha. It doesn't need SKR to tell me what Dasrath is or what Ram is. SKR is only answering my certain questions( not everything, but definitely certain things). But the questions were formed reading all the basic versions of Ramayana.
@savitha the lord never differentiates . It is we who differentiate. And it is not just fish, everything in vrindavan moved around Kanha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmgiKrishnaPriyaa

moviefan-pooja Senior Member
moviefan-pooja
moviefan-pooja

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Beautiful write up Shruthi! 

shruthiravi

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Kanha ends up being the one person everyone can relate to Big smile That is His beauty Heart He is to you how you are to Him.

shruthiravi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top