India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

Can anyone pls clear my confusion?

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Hello everyone. I have this confusion. Can anybody pls clear? TB article states that Shivanya will get pregnant. So, will she give up her Naagin avatar as she said it to Seesha in some last episodes. Bcos, I clearly remember her saying in early episodes that a Naagin and a Human cannot get physical. Thats how a happy ending will be right? Shivanya giving up her Naagin avatar and living a normal person life. Right? I hope they show this rather than showing something illogical. And yes one more thing that I wanted to ask is, how many weeks to go before naagin ends?

Edited by -AngryBird- - 26 April 2016 at 9:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hybrid_Freak

PrincessArohi Groupbie
PrincessArohi
PrincessArohi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Yaa you are right , Shivanya will give up her Naagin avatar , later for killing Yamini she will try to regain her powers but will be unable to do so , but she will take the Maa Kali avatar herself and kill Yamini.
And Shivanya will get pregnant and her child will also bear some hidden powers whch will be shown in the next season.
slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:30am | IP Logged
No. Shivanya will consummate with Ritik in emotion after they both nearly die. It will cost her, her naagin powers and she will turn human. But due to their consummation, they will conceive a child and only season 2 can say if the child will be Naagin or human. 
But because she needs to defeat Mahismati, Yamini and Shesha with Ritik, they do havan to get her powers back for 18 hours. She will once again turn human after that and they will be blessed by Shivji to have a happy married life, as a reward for defeating evil. 
Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Shivu will consummate her marriage when she will be ichadhari naagin...but she will loose powers after thatSmile and then will do puja and get her powers backLOL
Most probably the show will end on 14th may or mid may

rnm_83 IF-Dazzler
rnm_83
rnm_83

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:53am | IP Logged
one thing guys ..before their SR ..ritik should remove that satyanashi ring...nahi toh naagin scales dekh ke dar jayega...LOLLOLLOL jokes apart i just hope ..naagin end in may end...will miss naagin...waise who is inn for kavach...LOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top