Precap-Confused (Page 3)

reem_ZB Groupbie
reem_ZB
reem_ZB

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

Originally posted by harshi2000

The precap is a little confusing Confused
Twinkle comes back home and she touches herself and feels disgusted  .She changes her clothes and comes and tears the dress Yuvi gave her and then Kunj comes and asks why is it so dark in here.

I think they are just confusing us to make us think something elseConfused.
The marriage has happened believe it or not  upto you  guys and he wwould have made her sign papers and all site cant be wrong at all 
not possible coz in that case Kunj was supposed to come and see them in the hotel

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

The precap is a little confusing Confused
Twinkle comes back home and she touches herself and feels disgusted  .She changes her clothes and comes and tears the dress Yuvi gave her and then Kunj comes and asks why is it so dark in here.

I think they are just confusing us to make us think something elseConfused.
The marriage has happened believe it or not  upto you  guys and he wwould have made her sign papers and all site cant be wrong at all 

Maybe you are right but All the sites have said the same thing.

Yuvi will ask twinkle to marry and divorce kunj.
What will twinkle do lets see.
Other  tings are just assumption,Lets just wait for the episodes to air we will knowit.

But we all know and CVs know too that TwiNj are the end game And no one woukd change it!
No CVS are obsessed with UV they can do anything to justify him and it is so obvious with this also the way twinkle betrayed Kunj is so wrong   No guy deserve that for blind trust he has in girl atleast she could have tried different way na but madamm herself seems to be confused she doesnt let Kunj near her but is okay with UV wah Ouch

Who said twinkle allowed yuvu to touch herself???
who said that,have seen her getting cozy and intimate with yuvi No naa so how ca we say that.
and twinkle isnt betraying kunj at all,She just doing what she thinks is rght and if someone openly tries to kill your husband infront of her eyes than what do you expect that person to do,in real life poeple goes more extreme than this to save thier loved one's.

Hiding stuff is betrayal allowing someone else to touch you when u are married is betrayla no people dont go to extreme they  try finding ways and is UV the don of Amritsar she could have let him in ail and found donor with some other help or told Kunj but na madam wants to be all great and  get all credit where as all she is being plain stupid and ruthless to her husband who trusts her now what him kunj feels betrayed with all her betrayal and leaves and goes away or meet with an accident haan ?
ChrissyA Senior Member
ChrissyA
ChrissyA

Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

i dnt think marriage happened
Marriage wont happen.
Twinkle gave him 1 hour how can they get married so fast.
Impossible
Ever heard of signing papers , divorce and marriage UV can make her sign those na LOL and as TEI lacks logic anything can happen and yes he would record all pics and play it during Kun bday as his bday gift 
What a gift, poor Kunj is gonna have a break down
He can't truly marry her until their divorce is finalized
Then again, logic goes straight to the trash bin in serials
reem_ZB Groupbie
reem_ZB
reem_ZB

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

i dnt think marriage happened
I agree with u Jerry marriage has not happened and it will never happen coz both are married aur agar Twinkle ne Kunj ko divorce de bhi diyaa to lekin Mahi is still his wife 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923

twinjlover9 Senior Member
twinjlover9
twinjlover9

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that kunj comes to know about twinkle that she went to yuvi and he is really angry with her
about yuvle marriage : of course its gonna happen as per the sites and I think it will happen but twinj will be together and it'll be their plan to take revenge from him
--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Even if Yuvraj Luthra runs his finger down her arm,she will feel disgusted.Nothing more than that can happen,I'm sure of itBig smile
Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
This twinkle is getting disgusting these days?? Why she don't trust her husband, for two bottles of blood she is betraying kunj, and she named it love!! Disgusting story disgusting track how she can go in room with him it's too much, kunj will be broken after knowing this,I don't think it's any kind of love it's just obsession which twinkle has for kunj and yuvi has for twinkle !! In obsession people thinks about themselves, I ask u all if u would be in twinkle place ,, would u do the same !! I strongly say if I love and respect my husband I will talk to him and will find a solution will do anything but not betrayal will not b ready to divorce him it ready to sleep with someone else !! It's disgusting giving a yukk feeling..,, please please stop it ..) otherwise all hard work will go in drain

Go to top