Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Yuvi Is Just Disgusing,Precape and NO FIGHT!! (Page 5)

Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz
Ahlaam5
Ahlaam5

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Wait, people actually think Yuvi should/will turn positive.

Have people forgotten that this Jaanwar was nearly ready to rape/sexually abuse Twinkle after he hit her on the head in the earlier episodes of TEI.

I'm sorry but someone who would readily unclothe another person and take pictures of them doesn't deserve any kind of redemption.

On to the precap, she's probably angry and ashamed of herself for lying to Kunj and spending time with him especially wearing something Yuvi sent for her. People need to calm down, it's just for drama reasons...not marriage or the other stuff.

...Shakti... IF-Dazzler
...Shakti...
...Shakti...

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

Originally posted by ...Shakti...

Calling twinkle into such a cheap hotel,and th way he behaved with her,I mean this guy has lost all he respect ,as if I had any for him ROFL,Yuvi is just plain disgusting and what was it to ask twinkle to bring ice from the reception,dosen't the Hotel has room service.
ROFL respect aur woh bhi yuvi ki liye!! hrideyy you cracked me up here!! LOLLOL i so agree with you he is disgusting, i honestly cannot see how anyone can be a yuvle fan after everything this bloody kameena has done LOL
ROFLdoesn't the hotel have room service LOLLOL don't you know hrideyy this hotel has a special notice they refuse to part take in any room service requested by the biggest kameena of Amritsar ROFL
Yuvi can never turn positive and he can never change.
yuvi will never turn good, no matter what he will always be the villain. it's tashan e ishq he is the tashan quotient, no matter if ppl hate him or love him he's important and he's there to spice things up!

All those who thinks that yuvle still has a chance please please open up your eyesAngry
DeadDeadDead yuvle ROFL yuvle is a joke!! seriously if ppl think yuvle is possible they need to wake up and smell the crazy!! nobody deserves a kameena like yuvi, and there are esp not going to make their lead end up with a psychopath

But  a glad twinkle made him sign a confirmation that he will donate the 1 bottle blood to kunj after she spens one hour with him,I know it must be difficult for twinkle.lets see how se faces the other chalenges thrown at her!
Big smileBig smile i'm so glad twinks was smart and made a contract!! leaves less room for MU's 

and the precape
THE way she touched herself with disgust,I felt soo bad for her and the way she tore the dress,her face had so much pain.

This means tge fight still did not happen,lets see when the fight will happen!
jas has become such an exception performer! i loved how she portrayed twinks in the precap. and i'm not gonna freak out over precap for two reasons 1) this is just a show, why would i stress over that LOL and 2) precaps are always misleading! so we should all just chill and enjoy the show
i'm so looking fwd to the fight!! maybe it'll happen on kunj's bday

awesome post hrideyy, it's nice to see at least one non-negative end of the world type post on the forum today LOLLOL

Thank you shakti,I soo agree with you.
the every point you said is true and I agree I am hating the negetivity I rarely vists the forum I do only to push chaska metere and I onky read selected posts!

Yea even I though kunj's birthday may bring end to this madness.

LOLLOL this forum has become too negative! even i don't come on as much and when i do come i only see posts from a few ppl (yours included Big smile
maybe when yuvi dances like a girl he'll be exposed that hes out of jail and in rage there'll be kuvi attacking each other LOLLOL
-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlaam5

Wait, people actually think Yuvi should/will turn positive.

Have people forgotten that this Jaanwar was nearly ready to rape/sexually abuse Twinkle after he hit her on the head in the earlier episodes of TEI.

I'm sorry but someone who would readily unclothe another person and take pictures of them doesn't deserve any kind of redemption.

On to the precap, she's probably angry and ashamed of herself for lying to Kunj and spending time with him especially wearing something Yuvi sent for her. People need to calm down, it's just for drama reasons...not marriage or the other stuff.

@Bold.
Bang on,This is what I mean,She is probably feeling angry and ashsmed for doing this and on top of that hiding all this from kunj!

And yes agree all this is for drama  reasons!
-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Calling twinkle into such a cheap hotel,and th way he behaved with her,I mean this guy has lost all he respect ,as if I had any for him ROFL,Yuvi is just plain disgusting and what was it to ask twinkle to bring ice from the reception,dosen't the Hotel has room service.
ROFL respect aur woh bhi yuvi ki liye!! hrideyy you cracked me up here!! LOLLOL i so agree with you he is disgusting, i honestly cannot see how anyone can be a yuvle fan after everything this bloody kameena has done LOL
ROFLdoesn't the hotel have room service LOLLOL don't you know hrideyy this hotel has a special notice they refuse to part take in any room service requested by the biggest kameena of Amritsar ROFL
Yuvi can never turn positive and he can never change.
yuvi will never turn good, no matter what he will always be the villain. it's tashan e ishq he is the tashan quotient, no matter if ppl hate him or love him he's important and he's there to spice things up!

All those who thinks that yuvle still has a chance please please open up your eyesAngry
DeadDeadDead yuvle ROFL yuvle is a joke!! seriously if ppl think yuvle is possible they need to wake up and smell the crazy!! nobody deserves a kameena like yuvi, and there are esp not going to make their lead end up with a psychopath

But  a glad twinkle made him sign a confirmation that he will donate the 1 bottle blood to kunj after she spens one hour with him,I know it must be difficult for twinkle.lets see how se faces the other chalenges thrown at her!
Big smileBig smile i'm so glad twinks was smart and made a contract!! leaves less room for MU's 

and the precape
THE way she touched herself with disgust,I felt soo bad for her and the way she tore the dress,her face had so much pain.

This means tge fight still did not happen,lets see when the fight will happen!
jas has become such an exception performer! i loved how she portrayed twinks in the precap. and i'm not gonna freak out over precap for two reasons 1) this is just a show, why would i stress over that LOL and 2) precaps are always misleading! so we should all just chill and enjoy the show
i'm so looking fwd to the fight!! maybe it'll happen on kunj's bday

awesome post hrideyy, it's nice to see at least one non-negative end of the world type post on the forum today LOLLOL

Thank you shakti,I soo agree with you.
the every point you said is true and I agree I am hating the negetivity I rarely vists the forum I do only to push chaska metere and I onky read selected posts!

Yea even I though kunj's birthday may bring end to this madness.

LOLLOL this forum has become too negative! even i don't come on as much and when i do come i only see posts from a few ppl (yours included Big smile
maybe when yuvi dances like a girl he'll be exposed that hes out of jail and in rage there'll be kuvi attacking each other LOLLOL
Maybe it can happen shaktiLOL

Go to top