Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Yuvi Is Just Disgusing,Precape and NO FIGHT!! (Page 3)

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
the pre cap broke my heart. Jas was amazing in that scene.
but am going to chill about it. am sure there is no marriage crap.
Yuvle - i think they shouldn't even have a ship name
God he is really getting on my nerves.

and the fight i was dying for the fight sequence. i hated yuvraj today with sooo much intensity i can't even describe. Hopefully he gets his due soon 

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

^But that spoileris just baseless,They mentioned it for today and nothing like that happened today!
Whaever it is we all know that YuvLe wont get married,Its twinj tha makes TEI,TEIEmbarrassed
I think fight spoiler was long ago , zoom is way behind so they ruin stuff and tei has no balance and yes marriage will happen show has become disgusting all they care is for UV , UV  
I really hope Sid gets better show he has no screen space at all everything is for UV ,nd UV and cvs will justify him no matter what 

Okay So i would say tht Fight has happened,Even IF reported about it coz zain got hurt during the fight and even said told that by mistake he hit him to hard.

And about screen I guess sid gets screen space equal to Jas and Zain.
Andif sid wouldnt be happy with the way show is going he would haveleft it long back!
Equal to zain and Jas  he is hardly there for 2 -3 mins and UV is there for good 20 mins and IF is not what i meant with all sites but TC, Entertainment Tadka and all 

The epsiode itself is of 20 minutes!
Moreover If he does not have any issue with this then why should we have,sid has his won share of screen space and there have been tracks toally focused on him,And in this track too Okay I agree today his screen soace was less but last week and yesterday he has ample amount of screen spaceEmbarrassed
-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sdea

the pre cap broke my heart. Jas was amazing in that scene.
but am going to chill about it. am sure there is no marriage crap.
Yuvle - i think they shouldn't even have a ship name
God he is really getting on my nerves.

and the fight i was dying for the fight sequence. i hated yuvraj today with sooo much intensity i can't even describe. Hopefully he gets his due soon 
as TEI has never streched tracks to far so I guess this woukd end soon tooEmbarrassed
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged

^But that spoileris just baseless,They mentioned it for today and nothing like that happened today!
Whaever it is we all know that YuvLe wont get married,Its twinj tha makes TEI,TEIEmbarrassed
I think fight spoiler was long ago , zoom is way behind so they ruin stuff and tei has no balance and yes marriage will happen show has become disgusting all they care is for UV , UV  
I really hope Sid gets better show he has no screen space at all everything is for UV ,nd UV and cvs will justify him no matter what 

Okay So i would say tht Fight has happened,Even IF reported about it coz zain got hurt during the fight and even said told that by mistake he hit him to hard.

Andif sid wouldnt be happy with the way show is going he would haveleft it long back!
Equal to zain and Jas  he is hardly there for 2 -3 mins and UV is there for good 20 mins and IF is not what i meant with all sites but TC, Entertainment Tadka and all 

Moreover If he does not have any issue with this then why should we have,sid has his won share of screen space and there have been tracks toally focused on him,And in this track too Okay I agree today his screen soace was less but last week and yesterday he has ample amount of screen spaceEmbarrassed
All before marriage this was disease track focuss should have been him but na it is again UV from ood 6 months focus has just been UV and his antics and showin UV to such extreme that now his ustification by Cvs will look oke also they ruined bond of marriage ust for UV
_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Omg soo much negativity in IF..
One this is confrmed Yuvle never gonna happen.. they why banging our head on the same thing again and again lol its hurting now seriously.. stop it people just wait and watch kuch bura hy then say it but let the cat came out of the bag first..
And uv k bary kya bolon no limits to his kamingi.. had hy sachi ..people still thinks cvs will make him hero and yuvle gonna happen then hats off realy i cant say anything to themm..

Omg my KuVi shipper heart lol i soo wanna see the fight.. 
Poor twinkle feeling sad for her...soon kunj will break uv bones

Edited by ZawraMalik - 26 April 2016 at 9:53am
Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged

All before marriage this was disease track focuss should have been him but na it is again UV from ood 6 months focus has just been UV and his antics and showin UV to such extreme that now his ustification by Cvs will look oke also they ruined bond of marriage ust for UV

cvs r not freaking satisfying yuvi
they r shwoing outright that he is a rascal and he sucks
he is the VILLAIN!!!!

Sid is fine with his tracks. Its 20 min episode. he gets his time too sometimes it goes upa nd down but its nothing to freak over it.
due to this he still says he gets so tired over working hours. So that might be a reason too. Watch tei from the start even last 6 months sid hasnt been sidelined

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZawraMalik

Omg soo much negativity in IF..
One this is confrmed Yuvle never gonna happen.. they why banging over head on the same thing again and again lol its hurting now seriously.. stop it people juatwait and watch luch bura hy then say it but let the cat came out of the bag first..
And uv k bary kya bolon no limits to his kamingi.. had hy sachi ..people still thinks cvs will make him hero and yuvle gonna happen then hats off realy i cant say anything to themm..

Omg my KuVi shipper heart lol i soo wanna see the fight.. 
Poor twinkle feeling sad for her...soon kunj will break uv bones
I love you zawra diBig smile
-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

cvs r not freaking satisfying yuvi
they r shwoing outright that he is a rascal and he sucks
he is the VILLAIN!!!!

Sid is fine with his tracks. Its 20 min episode. he gets his time too sometimes it goes upa nd down but its nothing to freak over it.
due to this he still says he gets so tired over working hours. So that might be a reason too. Watch tei from the start even last 6 months sid hasnt been sidelined

I soo agree with you ian !

Go to top