Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg soo much negativity in IF..
One this is confrmed Yuvle never gonna happen.. they why banging our head on the same thing again and again lol its hurting now seriously.. stop it people just wait and watch kuch bura hy then say it but let the cat came out of the bag first..
And uv k bary kya bolon no limits to his kamingi.. had hy sachi ..people still thinks cvs will make him hero and yuvle gonna happen then hats off realy i cant say anything to themm..

Omg my KuVi shipper heart lol i soo wanna see the fight.. 
Poor twinkle feeling sad for her...soon kunj will break uv bones
Edited by ZawraMalik - 8 years ago
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

All before marriage this was disease track focuss should have been him but na it is again UV from ood 6 months focus has just been UV and his antics and showin UV to such extreme that now his ustification by Cvs will look oke also they ruined bond of marriage ust for UV

cvs r not freaking satisfying yuvi
they r shwoing outright that he is a rascal and he sucks
he is the VILLAIN!!!!

Sid is fine with his tracks. Its 20 min episode. he gets his time too sometimes it goes upa nd down but its nothing to freak over it.
due to this he still says he gets so tired over working hours. So that might be a reason too. Watch tei from the start even last 6 months sid hasnt been sidelined

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZawraMalik

Omg soo much negativity in IF..

One this is confrmed Yuvle never gonna happen.. they why banging over head on the same thing again and again lol its hurting now seriously.. stop it people juatwait and watch luch bura hy then say it but let the cat came out of the bag first..
And uv k bary kya bolon no limits to his kamingi.. had hy sachi ..people still thinks cvs will make him hero and yuvle gonna happen then hats off realy i cant say anything to themm..

Omg my KuVi shipper heart lol i soo wanna see the fight.. 
Poor twinkle feeling sad for her...soon kunj will break uv bones

I love you zawra diπŸ˜ƒ
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iansomer1

cvs r not freaking satisfying yuvi
they r shwoing outright that he is a rascal and he sucks
he is the VILLAIN!!!!

Sid is fine with his tracks. Its 20 min episode. he gets his time too sometimes it goes upa nd down but its nothing to freak over it.
due to this he still says he gets so tired over working hours. So that might be a reason too. Watch tei from the start even last 6 months sid hasnt been sidelined

I soo agree with you ian !
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx hridey this negativity is rubbish The actors r saying we will love it so aleast lay it out why bash them

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Disgusting Yuvi , Hottie Zain πŸ˜†

Twinkle looked so cute in that dress too n Kunj , as always β­οΈ

Whats commendable is , the person whom she loathes like anything , she is tolerating him for Kunj's sake <3 I loved when she got his sign on the confirmation papers . Its obvious Yuvi will sort to cheap tactics and TwiNj got to fight him off ..

Yes the precap was so sad . My poor baby 😭 . Kunj give him a tight hug pls .

Nice Post :)
...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FlightOfEagle.

Calling twinkle into such a cheap hotel,and th way he behaved with her,I mean this guy has lost all he respect ,as if I had any for him 🀣,Yuvi is just plain disgusting and what was it to ask twinkle to bring ice from the reception,dosen't the Hotel has room service.

🀣 respect aur woh bhi yuvi ki liye!! hrideyy you cracked me up here!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i so agree with you he is disgusting, i honestly cannot see how anyone can be a yuvle fan after everything this bloody kameena has done πŸ˜†
🀣doesn't the hotel have room service πŸ˜†πŸ˜† don't you know hrideyy this hotel has a special notice they refuse to part take in any room service requested by the biggest kameena of Amritsar πŸ€£
Yuvi can never turn positive and he can never change.
yuvi will never turn good, no matter what he will always be the villain. it's tashan e ishq he is the tashan quotient, no matter if ppl hate him or love him he's important and he's there to spice things up!

All those who thinks that yuvle still has a chance please please open up your eyes😑
🀒🀒🀒 yuvle πŸ€£ yuvle is a joke!! seriously if ppl think yuvle is possible they need to wake up and smell the crazy!! nobody deserves a kameena like yuvi, and there are esp not going to make their lead end up with a psychopath

But  a glad twinkle made him sign a confirmation that he will donate the 1 bottle blood to kunj after she spens one hour with him,I know it must be difficult for twinkle.lets see how se faces the other chalenges thrown at her!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i'm so glad twinks was smart and made a contract!! leaves less room for MU's 

and the precape
THE way she touched herself with disgust,I felt soo bad for her and the way she tore the dress,her face had so much pain.

This means tge fight still did not happen,lets see when the fight will happen!
jas has become such an exception performer! i loved how she portrayed twinks in the precap. and i'm not gonna freak out over precap for two reasons 1) this is just a show, why would i stress over that πŸ˜† and 2) precaps are always misleading! so we should all just chill and enjoy the show
i'm so looking fwd to the fight!! maybe it'll happen on kunj's bday

awesome post hrideyy, it's nice to see at least one non-negative end of the world type post on the forum today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .FlightOfEagle.

I love you zawra diπŸ˜ƒ

Awww i love you to mery choty bhai😳
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.Perk.-

Disgusting Yuvi , Hottie Zain πŸ˜†

Twinkle looked so cute in that dress too n Kunj , as always β­οΈ

Whats commendable is , the person whom she loathes like anything , she is tolerating him for Kunj's sake <3 I loved when she got his sign on the confirmation papers . Its obvious Yuvi will sort to cheap tactics and TwiNj got to fight him off ..

Yes the precap was so sad . My poor baby 😭 . Kunj give him a tight hug pls .

Nice Post :)

I SOO sooo soo agree with you😳
FromTheAshes thumbnail

awesome post hrideyy, it's nice to see at least one non-negative end of the world type post on the forum today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you shakti,I soo agree with you.
the every point you said is true and I agree I am hating the negetivity I rarely vists the forum I do only to push chaska metere and I onky read selected posts!

Yea even I though kunj's birthday may bring end to this madness.