Tashan-e-Ishq

Yuvi Is Just Disgusing,Precape and NO FIGHT!!

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Calling twinkle into such a cheap hotel,and th way he behaved with her,I mean this guy has lost all he respect ,as if I had any for him 🤣,Yuvi is just plain disgusting and what was it to ask twinkle to bring ice from the reception,dosen't the Hotel has room service.

Yuvi can never turn positive and he can never change.

All those who thinks that yuvle still has a chance please please open up your eyes😡

But  a glad twinkle made him sign a confirmation that he will donate the 1 bottle blood to kunj after she spens one hour with him,I know it must be difficult for twinkle.lets see how se faces the other chalenges thrown at her!

and the precape
THE way she touched herself with disgust,I felt soo bad for her and the way she tore the dress,her face had so much pain.

This means tge fight still did not happen,lets see when the fight will happen!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelovelaughh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
According to the TOI spoilers UV marries twinkle by deceiving her so the fight might happen after kunj gets to know about this ! I just hope this track gets over fast ! 
FromTheAshes thumbnail
^But that spoileris just baseless,They mentioned it for today and nothing like that happened today!
Whaever it is we all know that YuvLe wont get married,Its twinj tha makes TEI,TEI😳
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .FlightOfEagle.

^But that spoileris just baseless,They mentioned it for today and nothing like that happened today!

Whaever it is we all know that YuvLe wont get married,Its twinj tha makes TEI,TEI😳

I think fight spoiler was long ago , zoom is way behind so they ruin stuff and tei has no balance and yes marriage will happen show has become disgusting all they care is for UV , UV  
I really hope Sid gets better show he has no screen space at all everything is for UV ,nd UV and cvs will justify him no matter what 
Taanya_khurana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gawwddd!!! Yuvi is breaking his own record of kameenapan!!
I never hated yuvi though he played all the stupid tricks dats cuz his each tactic got TwiNj even more closer.
But today I started hating him also!!
I'm jus ceasing interest in TEI these days!! 😭
Hoping Ki YuvLe don't get married!!
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously i was waiting fr kuvi fight from so many days still not happened.. huh m pissed i want to see d fight.. or the spoilers were just wrong🤢😡
FromTheAshes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Taanya_khurana

Gawwddd!!! Yuvi is breaking his own record of kameenapan!!
I never hated yuvi though he played all the stupid tricks dats cuz his each tactic got TwiNj even more closer.
But today I started hating him also!!
I'm jus ceasing interest in TEI these days!! 😭
Hoping Ki YuvLe don't get married!!

I hate him too the core😡
ChrissyA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are no positive thoughts in my head right now
So I'll comment later
FromTheAshes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Komal1298

Seriously i was waiting fr kuvi fight from so many days still not happened.. huh m pissed i want to see d fight.. or the spoilers were just wrong🤢😡

Lets see when the fight hapens.
Even IF reported aout it!
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yuvi is always disgusting. and precap can be interpreted in many ways. i wont freak out now.

and i dont think marriage happened. may be the fight scene is for climax