Ye Hai Mohabbatein

26.4.2016 ep (Page 4)

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Originally posted by sudha_suressh

Today going by raman's care and concern for a random women shows how much he values for sum ones life which is indeed most important to tht women's family ...our death will not be a punishment for us but yes for our dear and loved ones ..the pain of losing loved ones who better knows than Raman ..he dosen't want sum one to go through his pain ...tht one min relaxation and smile on his face wen he came to know tht women is fine says every thing ..
DT nailed today this women's eyes executes loads of emotion in one scene ...I loved the emotion wen she saw pihu in phone ...tough I really wished her meet pihu straight rather than to see in phone tht scene would have been epic!!! Nywz after this May be it will be hard for her to stop herself frm meeting pihu ...I guess the entire family will meet her b4 she meet RamanConfusedLOL
Ishita or Raman who will be the tuff nut to crack tht's the question mark???one side ishita was so deep in her guilt ride and another side Raman always in the boiling point24/7OuchLOLOnly Raman can save ishita frm guilt and only ishita can bring Raman back to normal ..let's see whom saves whom firstWink

About Ishu seeing Pihu's pic... May be that was the whole idea, she cannot turn her back now... It will be very difficult.
About the tough nut... Don't know who will crack first , as both have built a wall
Around them now...so it will be interesting, you may never know both might crack at the same time. Let's c
Viji ishu might bit tougher coz she wants to stay away frm Raman and don't have any wish to meet him ..And she was happy with the fact tht Raman has moved on and married to shaggy ..zero reaction frm her side so she will try to ran away frm him ..I don't want sacrificing Raman ..let him take revenge by winning her back with rude or stubborn behaviour I don't mind..his super possessiveness for his MERI BIWI might help him to crack first LOLHe already suffered the pain of losing her I guess he don't want lose her again ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishiLacustrisMdwsttraveller_girl

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Today going by raman's care and concern for a random women shows how much he values for sum ones life which is indeed most important to tht women's family ...our death will not be a punishment for us but yes for our dear and loved ones ..the pain of losing loved ones who better knows than Raman ..he dosen't want sum one to go through his pain ...tht one min relaxation and smile on his face wen he came to know tht women is fine says every thing ..
DT nailed today this women's eyes executes loads of emotion in one scene ...I loved the emotion wen she saw pihu in phone ...tough I really wished her meet pihu straight rather than to see in phone tht scene would have been epic!!! Nywz after this May be it will be hard for her to stop herself frm meeting pihu ...I guess the entire family will meet her b4 she meet RamanConfusedLOL
Ishita or Raman who will be the tuff nut to crack tht's the question mark???one side ishita was so deep in her guilt ride and another side Raman always in the boiling point24/7OuchLOLOnly Raman can save ishita frm guilt and only ishita can bring Raman back to normal ..let's see whom saves whom firstWink

About Ishu seeing Pihu's pic... May be that was the whole idea, she cannot turn her back now... It will be very difficult.
About the tough nut... Don't know who will crack first , as both have built a wall
Around them now...so it will be interesting, you may never know both might crack at the same time. Let's c

Viji ishu might bit tougher coz she wants to stay away frm Raman and don't have any wish to meet him ..And she was happy with the fact tht Raman has moved on and married to shaggy ..zero reaction frm her side so she will try to ran away frm him ..I don't want sacrificing Raman ..let him take revenge by winning her back with rude or stubborn behaviour I don't mind..his super possessiveness for his MERI BIWI might help him to crack firstLOLHe already suffered the pain of losing her I guess he don't want lose her again ..

Sudha true.. Ishu was always the tough one ... RKB oohh the possessive one " Tum meri biwi ho " and " you wil be studying with me, you are going nowhere.. Got that?!"...I don't think
He will not let her go ... Not this time ...that will be treat to watch # hopeneverdies

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudha_suresshtraveller_girl

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Viji ishu might bit tougher coz she wants to stay away frm Raman and don't have any wish to meet him ..And she was happy with the fact tht Raman has moved on and married to shaggy ..zero reaction frm her side so she will try to ran away frm him ..I don't want sacrificing Raman ..let him take revenge by winning her back with rude or stubborn behaviour I don't mind..his super possessiveness for his MERI BIWI might help him to crack firstLOLHe already suffered the pain of losing her I guess he don't want lose her again ..

Sudha true.. Ishu was always the tough one ... RKB oohh the possessive one " Tum meri biwi ho " and " you wil be studying with me, you are going nowhere.. Got that?!"...I don't think
He will not let her go ... Not this time ...that will be treat to watch # hopeneverdies
Yes it will be treat to watch ..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mdwst

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index