Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After the leap , first time saw DT at her best . As I was not liking Aliya's Amma at all ... Ishita Raman Bhalla was in the episode today . If only they speed up a little then this leap could be very interesting , but please don't let everything get sorted in one episode , the build up is always slow and the climax go thunder speed ... please don't forget what Ruhi went through and Raman needs to realise and apologise BIG TIME
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely review by our lovely Viji as always 😳
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ swati..
Sorry to keep,you waiting.  I had lot of errands to run..I'm still having the headache..popped  pills not working..then decided  to watch the episode.
Thanks swati..
That scene was the last part where say says " everybody is happy without me".. That did it for me ...
She does know how much they all miss her..her raavan Kumar ..will probably lock  her up 😆 for good . 
And when she sees pihu's pic..omg brilliant. 
Both are in deep guilt swati...they have to heal each other ...this will take time...it's a slow process..but will happen...and the process and when it is completed it will be beautiful..
About ish and Raman you were bang on...she- physically and him emotionally ..loved that take...and their thought process too...same but takes a different route.
I'm waiting for tomorrow .

Mdwst thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity00

Lovely review by our lovely Viji as always 😳

Awww thank you so much...I'm honored

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mdwst

@ swati..

Sorry to keep,you waiting.  I had lot of errands to run..I'm still having the headache..popped  pills not working..then decided  to watch the episode.
Thanks swati..
That scene was the last part where say says " everybody is happy without me".. That did it for me ...
She does know how much they all miss her..her raavan Kumar ..will probably lock  her up 😆 for good . 
And when she sees pihu's pic..omg brilliant. 
Both are in deep guilt swati...they have to heal each other ...this will take time...it's a slow process..but will happen...and the process and when it is completed it will be beautiful..
About ish and Raman you were bang on...she- physically and him emotionally ..loved that take...and their thought process too...same but takes a different route.
I'm waiting for tomorrow .

d scene whr she said dose words ws whn ishita ws hell bent to knw bout rohit's biological mother..
n he in haste blurted out dat "muje lagta hai tumhara pyar bhi khoon se hai.."
dat tym also he didnt thght n said sumthng nt acceptable bt she knew dat both hv same thghts bt was differ..
both wanted a peaceful lfie for rohit... raman didnt wanted to knw anythng n acceptd him n ishita wanted to b sure so dat no one cums up n claims dere right over him...
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdwst

Ok guys sorry for the very late  comment, hectic day plus splitting headache ...
Not a review..just scenes that stood out..
So here we go

Raman- he is delirious about the lady who was shot. He wants to inform  her family. 
A 360  when  talking to his family.  He cares...

Ishu is  shocked to see Mihika,  "I'm not your Akka, go away", then comes the emotional blackmail .."swear  on Ruhi...you r not Ishita?"
She cries and says "I killed Ruhi", Mihika asks her "you never looked back these 7  years?, why didn't you contact us"
Ishita stops  Mihika from calling Amma 
She says "I wAnt to be far away from them...everybody is happy..i didn't  want to come back, they are all better off without me, everybody is happy in their own way and in their life. I don't want to live but I'm living out of helplessness , I don't want to go back to my old life, it's hurtful for me, everybody is happy without me, I'll never be able to forget that I..that's she's dead, because of me"...breaks down ...I teared up... BGM was ok..but I wish they had my fav BGM. And if it had been the original mihika...this would ve been out of this world..it was still good..
Miku says "Ruhi is alive,as ur daughter" and shows pihu's pic ..Ishu shocked, mihika says that pihu your daughter ..and shows the pic.  Perfect expression by DT ..the happy news, joy, with teary eyes, shaky voice , surprise, ...wow ...wow...she nailed it the BGM was too good ..perfect .

PRECAP 
Raman - The love of his life Ishita has left him, he's fully aware of the fact that it was his words that drove her to commit suicide, he was blamed by mihika repeatedly .." "It's because of you, it's you ,you ,you "...that broke him completely. It hurts so much and even the very name "Ishita".. Makes him to go back to that fateful night.  He's staying away from everybody, a lonely man, living only for his  daughter pihu ...the last  link with his wife. He doesn't know how to react, so he did the next best thing..slap...why? Coz after that  adi will not talk back, he will be shocked, it's easier for Raman...his escape mechanism.  He feels he doesn't deserve love, he's a dead man walking.

Bottom line
Mihika cares for her jiju, she is mad at him but dies not hate him
Mihika likes adi 
Toshiji still loves Ishu
Amma cares for Toshiji and loves  for Raman 

Has the healing process started for Ishu? Could be., partially ..may be... by Mihika unknowingly 
She  protected her identity for a reason - to buy time, made her open up to an extent, wants her to talk to Amma, showed her pihu's pic, soon I think Ishu will hear her moms voice on the phone, next up adi, soon she will meet everybody in the family, when she comes face to face with Raman,..she will be hurt again.but now her family will be there for her

As for Raman - He is currently a dormant volcano. This volcano will become active soon, and we got a glimpse of his minor eruption today, which will erupt  in full force soon when he comes face to face with Ishu, which will be catastrophic  for sure.
Tomorrow we may get Ramans side of the story.

take care of your health and please take some rest dear  somewhat it give relief from headache

fabulous review dear 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

love it so much dear

maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatica

I ws desperately waiting for ur reveiw..
n  i ws skeptical whethr to msg u or nt.
as u must b busy else u nevr b late..

anyways happy to c ur review..
as always nyc..

n i too teared up in last 2parts.. ishita is deeply in guilt n so is raman..
ishita is running physically frm her family by nt letting dem knw bout being alive..
raman is running emotionallly frm her family bt nt letting dem knw bout his feelings...

both r in same state n can b healed whn together..

once ishita said... "hum dono ki soch ek hai bt tarike alag hai..."
she ws so right..

waiting for ramadi intense scene... hope v get sum pov of raman in relation to his lost life..

superbly said about ishra

i love it dear
Mdwst thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity00

After the leap , first time saw DT at her best . As I was not liking Aliya's Amma at all ... Ishita Raman Bhalla was in the episode today . If only they speed up a little then this leap could be very interesting , but please don't let everything get sorted in one episode , the build up is always slow and the climax go thunder speed ... please don't forget what Ruhi went through and Raman needs to realise and apologise BIG TIME

Ramans apologies ...oh yes..,Ruhi is the worst sufferer..she's just  a kid, who lost her childhood. And I want cvs to take time to climax or close the track...no abrupt ending ...not for this one, and address the issues.

Mdwst thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatica

d scene whr she said dose words ws whn ishita ws hell bent to knw bout rohit's biological mother..
n he in haste blurted out dat "muje lagta hai tumhara pyar bhi khoon se hai.."
dat tym also he didnt thght n said sumthng nt acceptable bt she knew dat both hv same thghts bt was differ..
both wanted a peaceful lfie for rohit... raman didnt wanted to knw anythng n acceptd him n ishita wanted to b sure so dat no one cums up n claims dere right over him...

yup ...
Mdwst thumbnail
@ Lakshmi thank you sweetie